PDA

View Full Version : ****T-Shirt Update*****(Please Read If you are going to buy or were hesitant to buy)

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 11:07 AM
http://tinypic.com/23vgh7n.jpghttp://i5.tinypic.com/23vgdcj.jpg

This is our FINAL design. We opted to go white shirt due to the financial costs. Throwing in a black shirt, plus the colors was going to be more expensive. As well as I can't please everyone. :D

How to order:PM me with your interest in purchasing a shirt or 2. I'm going to tell you in advance that purchasing this shirt is going to cost about 20-21 dollars w/ S&H included in that price. We don't know the definate price per shirt because we get a cheaper price the more shirts that are ordered. When you PM me, indicate if you would like to just go ahead and send me money to cover the general cost of the shirt or if you would like to wait for the actual amount of the shirt. I will either in return PM you instantly how to get ahold of me, or save your PM for the deadline and tell you how much the shirts are.

Sizes:
-Youth Sizes:
YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL
-Adult Sizes:
S, M, L, XL
-Plus Sizes:
XXL, XXXL, XXXXL

Fundraiser: This is not a fundraiser for 3adownlow.com. However, if you would like too kick in 10 extra bucks for the downlow or whatever amount is too your hearts content, I will take any extra money left over and send it too Matt too hold over for the next upgrade for the downlow that we might need to do.

RECAP:
-Give me a PM if you want to order the shirt
-Remember, the more that order, the less the shirts cost

Imagine:Imagine If we had a couple of meet and greets this year and people were wearing their t-shirts.

Timeline:
The following is a rough deadline:
August 9, Deadline to PM me that you want a shirt
August 17, Shirt Deadline to get money
August 30, Shirts Delivered to me.**
Sept 3 or so, Shirts to "downlowers"

**10 days to 2 wks to get delivered(however in my experience this company has been much quicker)

as always, let me know if you have a question, or a special situation, and special thanks to FOFO for his help in this

Ranger Mom
08-07-2006, 11:23 AM
That looks good AJ!!

I sent my order in for 2!

pirate4state
08-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Shirt looks great!!! :thumbsup: Good job AJ, FOFO & RM. :)

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 01:26 PM
c'mon guys, SIGN UP

marlin fan
08-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Is this the Only time we can order shirts?

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 03:21 PM
probably this year, yes

fury900
08-07-2006, 10:40 PM
looks good AJ

D_bird
08-07-2006, 10:45 PM
I wanted to do some Texas2AFootball.com t-shirts. But the idea is gone now...

I'll put an order in for a 3a down low shirt

SintonFan
08-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
probably this year, yes
aj, can you wait with this? In the next few weeks the board is gonna triple(or more) it's viewership. Why the rush?
And is there only gonna be t-shirts or can I get a good ole button-up shirt with a pocket?:)

SnyTigBaseB07
08-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Ah i cant wait to wear this! i'm getting 2!!

then when we have m&g i'll have people sign it!

what fun!

Emerson1
08-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Do you get a donating member icon when you purchase? Since technically you are donating a portion of money.

GreenMonster
08-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Do you get a donating member icon when you purchase? Since technically you are donating a portion of money.

NO. Your donation will actually be an annonymous donation. AJ will be collecting all of the monies and will make 1 donation to the Downlow with any and all left over funds. Asking AJ to try to keep up with donation information on top of what he is already doing is a bit much. He's done everything else for us on this one. Feel free to put something about it in your sig if you feel you need to be recognized as a 3ADL donor. I want to make sure that everyone knows, AGAIN, that this is an unofficial fundraising effort. 3Adownlow.com management is in no way involved in the production of, printing of, shipping of these T-shirts. If you only want to send the amount of money necessary to pay for the shirt and the shipping that is perfectly alright. Just ask AJ about it, I'm pretty sure he either knows what this number will be or will be able to estimate it extremely close. For any and all questions contact Aggie John by PM.

pirate44
08-08-2006, 06:06 AM
AggieJohn,
Beckye (spf25) will be putting in our order today.

AggieJohn
08-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
AggieJohn,
Beckye (spf25) will be putting in our order today. i'll be looking forward to it

Adidas410s
08-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

If you want the icon...buy a shirt and then make a seperate donation through paypal.

Emerson1
08-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
NO. Your donation will actually be an annonymous donation. AJ will be collecting all of the monies and will make 1 donation to the Downlow with any and all left over funds. Asking AJ to try to keep up with donation information on top of what he is already doing is a bit much. He's done everything else for us on this one. Feel free to put something about it in your sig if you feel you need to be recognized as a 3ADL donor. I want to make sure that everyone knows, AGAIN, that this is an unofficial fundraising effort. 3Adownlow.com management is in no way involved in the production of, printing of, shipping of these T-shirts. If you only want to send the amount of money necessary to pay for the shirt and the shipping that is perfectly alright. Just ask AJ about it, I'm pretty sure he either knows what this number will be or will be able to estimate it extremely close. For any and all questions contact Aggie John by PM.

Geez AJ, if I knew you got a personal secratary I would of done this a long time ago.

AggieJohn
08-08-2006, 10:15 AM
that's fantom's el presidente....either your in the fold or your not.......jk

AggieJohn
08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Alright guys,

in typical 3adownlow.com fashion, one of our members checked in and has offered to print the shirts for us at a cost much cheaper than the program i was going through. We would get these shirts for roughly around.....

$14.00

This is about as cheap as we are going to get it. The cost of him producing it will be about ten and the cost for me to get it too you will be about four.

If you were hesitant beforehand to order because of price, then you have no hesitation now. Me and RM have checked this out and verified it.

As always PM me with your orders and questions.

update!!!
The One, who is going to screen print our shirts has just told me that he can do the shirts for......

$12.00

This price includes everything.
If you would like to start sending me your money for me to put together to send to him, we can do this now. PM me and i'll give you my address or you can wait till this evening. I am formulating an excel document as we speak and will be sending it too him. Also we will be extending the deadline to get me the money a week later than projected. This will allow us to get more orders in.

However, if you would like to get your money to me so you don't have fidgit with deadlines. PM me and i'll get you my address.

Blastoderm55
08-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Take Paypal?

Ranger Mom
08-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Great find AJ!!

Thanks to the downlower for popping in and letting us know about his "business"!!

It's nice to keep it all in the family!!:D

pirate4state
08-08-2006, 11:08 AM
This is so cool!!! WTG mystery guy/gal!! :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Thanks, AJ! Make that 2 for me instead of 1.....same size. :)

pirate44
08-08-2006, 11:28 AM
im in for 3

lostaussie
08-08-2006, 12:04 PM
i'm gonna get 2

The One
08-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Hey Guys we are real excited to be screen printing this shirt for you guys. Among the Football show we do, Screen Printing is another passion. If any of you ever need any work done, just shoot me a message!

Thanks

AggieJohn
08-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by The One
Hey Guys we are real excited to be screen printing this shirt for you guys. Among the Football show we do, Screen Printing is another passion. If any of you ever need any work done, just shoot me a message!

Thanks thanks so much man for doing this