PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill = Good, Very Good

CentralTxFan
11-09-2002, 09:24 AM
Hats off to you guys at Liberty Hill. You have turned your football program around in a very short time. You guys are very good. You had me worried in the first quarter of the game last night.

I wish you guys well in the playoffs. I believe you will go very, very far. The way you run with the ball is very impressive.

Burnet....I am very impressed with the way you played last night. As the sign said on the way to LH ...ONE TEAM ONE DREAM!!!! Keep up that playing attitude, and remember ONE GAME AT A TIME! The community is behind you 110%.

Good luck against Somerset. We have faith! Sic "Em!

Templeton...the fans are waiting for another "field goal" on a kick off. wink

spiritpridehonor
11-09-2002, 10:28 AM
I left work early to go on over to Liberty Hill and everyone was telling me I was crazy for going so early. Turns out I wasn't the only one there by 4:00. I'm sure glad I was there when I was. At first they were saying they would start selling tickets at 5:30 but wouldn't open the gates until 6:00. A few braver souls than I told the LH people that all that would do was cause a crushing crowd at the gate, and so they did let everyone in right away. AND THE RACE WAS ON!!! It was amazing the way some people were running to the stands. No offense Jordan [Shipley] but I think a few of our fans may have out run your 40. LOL!! Anyways, the game was great and well worth the wait and crowd. The Burnet fans were all very courteous to each other considering there wasn't much elbow room and I apologize now to the guy sitting in front of me with my knees bumping you all evening. From the Bulldog team, the fans, cheerleaders, Espirit De Corps [You guy's are awesome], coaches, and anyone else I've left out, I think we've proved we are all ONE team put together!! Now it's time to move on to the next team, Somerset. THINK STATE, WANT STATE, WIN STATE!! GO BULLDAWGS!!!

Liberty Hill, Good Luck. You are amazing and I hope you make it all the way!!

spiritpridehonor
11-09-2002, 10:35 AM
Sorry guys, I guess I should have started a new poster with that "novel" I just wrote. Liberty Hill you are good!! Is that better? LOL.

GO BULLDAWGS!!! GO PANTHERS!!!

Chris Hart
11-09-2002, 04:56 PM
The score might not show it, but the Liberty Hill Panthers are a very talented team. I was impressed by the way they play as a team (no hotdogs), and how they never gave up or quit playing their hardest. Their offensive line needs to play with a little more confidence and come off the snap a little harder. You guys just keep doing what your doing, and don't let the playoffs get you too high emotionally. Stay focused and give 110% every snap, and you will go far. Good luck to the Panthers in the playoffs!!!