PDA

View Full Version : Shirt schedule?

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2006, 07:24 AM
Are there any additional "games" that need to be added to the schedule?

pirate4state
08-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Are there any additional "games" that need to be added to the schedule? :confused:

Adidas410s
08-08-2006, 09:49 AM
I won't know until later if I'm going...but a Tatum/Gilmer matchup on Week 1 wouldn't be a bad time to have a m&g. There might be a decent number of downlowers there...

pirate4state
08-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I won't know until later if I'm going...but a Tatum/Gilmer matchup on Week 1 wouldn't be a bad time to have a m&g. There might be a decent number of downlowers there... I was hoping this game would come up, but no one has requested the shirt for that particular game. :(

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:confused:
:doh: Well, it looks kinda lonely with just two games. I was just wondering if some needed to be added & wasn't sure if you would be able to edit the thread since it's locked.

(*cough* LH/Rockdale - Oct 13 *cough*)

pirate4state
08-08-2006, 10:07 AM
:doh: Well, it looks kinda lonely with just two games. I was just wondering if some needed to be added & wasn't sure if you would be able to edit the thread since it's locked.

(*cough* LH/Rockdale - Oct 13 *cough*) Oh!!! :doh: Maybe I should just add the games that were already requested. Since I managed to annoy some people with the "no more first come, first serve" thing. :devil: There are two dates that have more than one request so that should be fun!! :doh:

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
The schedule is updated. Games are going fast. :)

pirate4state
08-08-2006, 10:40 AM
The schedule is updated. Games are going fast. :) Thank you. If you have asked for the shirt and you aren't up there it is because you are not the only one to have requested that date or I don't like you! :eek: :devil:

Ranger Mom
08-08-2006, 10:41 AM
or I don't like you! :eek: :devil:

SCREAM LAUGH!!!:D

Emerson1
08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
What weeks are open?

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What weeks are open?
They're on the *official* shirt sticky. :)

Emerson1
08-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Why didn't E_V get his game for week 10? Sinton already has 1 game and will it will go there again for the playoffs.

eagles_victory
08-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Why didn't E_V get his game for week 10? Sinton already has 1 game and will it will go there again for the playoffs. as dick vitale would say hold on can i get a T.O. Baby time out hold on one second how does sinton get it twice. ladies and gents looks like e_v got boned.

SintonFan
08-08-2006, 07:29 PM

(*cough* LH/Rockdale - Oct 13 *cough*)
LH/Rockdale MnG? So there's gonna be like 4 posters at that Mng? Jeez...:p

lostaussie
08-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I was hoping this game would come up, but no one has requested the shirt for that particular game. :( i thought about it but i would hate to be the only one who signed. not enough northeast texas posters. maybe we can get it during playoff time:)

SintonFan
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i thought about it but i would hate to be the only one who signed. not enough northeast texas posters. maybe we can get it during playoff time:)
I'd bet there will be quite a few going to that game. And don't forget la that if more posters knew about your Australian accent they show up in droves.;)

kepdawg
08-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'd bet there will be quite a few going to that game. And don't forget la that if more posters knew about your Australian accent they show up in droves.;)

I'm pretty sure Gsquared and his posse are going to be there.

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2006, 01:29 PM
So, since there are currently 4 open games (and possibly 5 if no one steps up for Gilmer/Tatum) should we start requesting multiple games? :thinking: :thinking:

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I will take it a week. No one wants it to go to sinton 5 times.