PDA

View Full Version : FANTOM call to attention

GreenMonster
08-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Good morning (or should I say afternoon???) my brethren. Is everyone well? I certainly hope so. I've been doing a little thinking and some occasional pondering and I have decided to ask the brotherhood to all go out and get a 3ADL T-shirt. I know, one of the things that makes FANTOM such a great organization is the fact that there are no membership fees or dues whatsoever, and therefore this is NOT mandatory. It is just simply a way for our organization to show our class and to be a leader for other organizations of this message board. FANTOM is, of course, THE most prestigious group on the Downlow and I feel it is time to prove ourselves to the masses. So gentlemen, elevate the status of your FANTOM membership to new heights and help us set the bar high for any other organizations to strive to be as good as we are and buy a Downlow T-shirt today. It'll look great on your significant other come bed time and you will have the pride of knowing you are capable of helping to support your own message board! Can I get an AMEN??? Shirt orders can be placed by reading the Stickied 3ADL T-Shirt thread at the top of the first page. Just send AJ your info in the form of a Private Message and he will get back with you promptly to confirm your order and give you payment information.

Sincerely, El Presidente

PS: While you are at it guys, give AJ a shout out for all his hard work on this project. It was of course a FANTOM idea to begin with and AJ took it upon himself to run with the idea and make this a reality. Way to go AJ!! You sir are in need of a promotion and an extra week of paid vacation.

GreenMonster
08-08-2006, 10:23 PM
ttt

fury900
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
AMEN Shirt orders:D :D