PDA

View Full Version : See Ya Later Downlow....

panther power
08-07-2006, 01:57 PM
It has been fun but all good things must come to an end... Thanks to all the fun times and great debates. Good Luck to all of the teams in the great state of TEXAS this year and many years to come, I'll be around the game.... God Bless

big daddy russ
08-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Where are you going? Taking off for good?

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM
yeah, where you going?

pirate4state
08-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Nice knowing ya! :)

panther power
08-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeah, just gotta move on... life is funny, it takes you down so many paths. It is just time for me to go. Honestly, I feel like I have made friends here.... I know I said things to get people mad and riled up but no bad feelings, huh? Take Care everyone....

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM
well don't leave then, just go on hiatus

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by panther power
Yeah, just gotta move on... life is funny, it takes you down so many paths. It is just time for me to go. Honestly, I feel like I have made friends here.... I know I said things to get people mad and riled up but no bad feelings, huh? Take Care everyone....

You too! Hope all is well with you and everything works out in your life!

Adidas410s
I've never understood the "it's time for me to move on" from a message board. :thinking: I could understand if you were moving somewhere (physically) that didn't have internet access...or starting a new job where you wouldn't be able to post...but just randomly leaving...it doesn't make sense to me. :thinking:

jdog93
08-07-2006, 02:04 PM
It has been fun but all good things must come to an end... Thanks to all the fun times and great debates. Good Luck to all of the teams in the great state of TEXAS this year and many years to come, I'll be around the game.... God Bless

YO MAMA!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :(

eagles_victory
08-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I've never understood the "it's time for me to move on" from a message board. :thinking: I could understand if you were moving somewhere (physically) that didn't have internet access...or starting a new job where you wouldn't be able to post...but just randomly leaving...it doesn't make sense to me. :thinking: no kidding sounds like something a preacher would tell you when hes leaving a church not a member leaving a 3afootball message board.

big daddy russ
08-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Ohhhhhh, your girlfriend/wife is pissed because you're not spending enough time with her. I gotcha, and I feel your pain. ;)

Adidas410s
08-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
no kidding sounds like something a preacher would tell you when hes leaving a church not a member leaving a 3afootball message board.
true...true...

see we CAN agree on something! ;) :clap:

Bullaholic
08-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't know your circumstances, panther power, but I wish you well.

Bandera YaYa
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I totally understand where he is coming from......I feel the same way....everyone is soo super sensitive now....the old down low was FUN.....you could poke fun at someone and not be told to shut up.....guess times are tough, people's sense of humor is lost....and maybe the poking went too far at times, that could be.....oh well, maybe with the season coming up, things will be brighter and better Drove by the school and saw the boys out there sweating their buns off.....a new school year.....fall.....we should all count our blessings that we have time to sit in front of a black screen.....some more than others!! peace! :)

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Panther Power, I hope everything works out and you can join us again soon. :)

Sweetwater Red
08-07-2006, 04:29 PM
If anybody needs to leave it's me. :D

Adidas410s
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If anybody needs to leave it's me. :D

true...true...:p

DaHop72
08-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If anybody needs to leave it's me. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:J/K

pirate4state
08-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Everyone says they are gonna leave, but they always find their way back. I hope Panther does too!! :)

DU_stud04
08-07-2006, 04:36 PM
are you leaving us a download aswell?????

if so, leave it where we can find it, still looking for the one str left:(

take care

Ranger Mom
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
The reason he is leaving has nothing to do with the downlow!!

Adidas410s
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
are you leaving us a download aswell?????

if so, leave it where we can find it, still looking for the one str left:(

take care

true...it's been a pretty rough download to say the least!

sinfan75
08-07-2006, 07:32 PM
I know where he's comin from. I can't socialize on this thing either. I type so slow that I forget what I was gonna say so I just say the hell with it and go have a beer.:D

sinton66
08-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I know where he's comin from. I can't socialize on this thing either. I type so slow that I forget what I was gonna say so I just say the hell with it and go have a beer.:D

Well, you could, but you gotta quit causing trouble.:D

District303aPastPlayer
08-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75

drink beer... blah blah blah, karaoke, drink beer...

Rabbit'93
08-07-2006, 10:24 PM
may ruffle a few feathers but the DL has turned into somewhat of a clique fest. I see newer posters get slammed for not knowing certain things that older posters have learned over the years. Inside jokes, bad jokes, pointless posts, hijacked threads, power posting.......whoa.....I thought "the pig" was back.

It's almost like High School all over again. IMHO of course.:)

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
The reason he is leaving has nothing to do with the downlow!!

Rabbit'93
08-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

wasn't necessarily responding to his post but rather another in this thread. Thanks though. :)

Probably should've quoted the person. My bad.

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
wasn't necessarily responding to his post but rather another in this thread. Thanks though. :)

Probably should've quoted the person. My bad.
Sorry, I was kind of just responding to everyone. ;)

Ranger Mom
08-07-2006, 10:46 PM
If you have to leave because of "life's circumstances"...it's easier to just come on here and leave a universal GOOD BYE than to tell each and every friend you may have made a personal Good Bye!!

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 11:14 PM
may ruffle a few feathers but the DL has turned into somewhat of a clique fest. I see newer posters get slammed for not knowing certain things that older posters have learned over the years. Inside jokes, bad jokes, pointless posts, hijacked threads, power posting.......whoa.....I thought "the pig" was back.

It's almost like High School all over again. IMHO of course.:) you might be true.....

eagles_victory
08-08-2006, 03:46 AM

It's almost like High School all over again. IMHO of course.:) speaking from experience of being one of the ones bashed i agree with u 100 percent

GreenMonster
08-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
speaking from experience of being one of the ones bashed i agree with u 100 percent
e_v you bring a lot of your pain and suffering on yourself. Case in point: "Who's better than E_V??? Nobody!" From my experience, if you've got to run around trying to convince everyone how good you are then you must not be that good. Otherwise, they would already know.

KingRob
08-08-2006, 04:41 AM

It's almost like High School all over again. IMHO of course.:) This is so true! There seems to be people who think they can say what they want because they have no life and post on here every hour, but god forbid if you put your 2 cents in. A lot of favoritism and wanna be moderators. I know when I joined the ranks last year, "Newbie", was thrown my way a couple of times. Maybe it'll get better once football starts....

Ranger Mom
08-08-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
This is so true! There seems to be people who think they can say what they want because they have no life and post on here every hour, but god forbid if you put your 2 cents in. A lot of favoritism and wanna be moderators. I know when I joined the ranks last year, "Newbie", was thrown my way a couple of times. Maybe it'll get better once football starts....

I love the newbies....without them, we have NO growth!!

I truly hope if anyone has a problem with ME they will let me know via PM! I try to treat everyone equally.

I hear favortism thrown out there A LOT! I don't feel it's so much favortism as "familiarity"....some posters you just know better than others. (Not saying favoritism doesn't happen).

To me, that is one HUGE advantage of the chat room...you hang out there a while, you really get to know the posters a lot better than if you just strictly post!