PDA

View Full Version : Athletes to report Monday

Phantom Stang
08-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Athletes to report Monday

All Sweetwater High School varsity and junior varsity football, volleyball and fall tennis athletes are scheduled to report and have their first workouts on Monday, Aug. 7.

All SHS varsity and JV football athletes should report to the fieldhouse to begin workouts at 6:15 a.m. Freshmen athletes are to report at the same time.

All volleyball athletes should report to the new high school gym to begin workouts at 7:30 a.m., and all varsity and JV tennis players should report to the high school tennis courts at 7 a.m. on Aug. 7.

All Sweetwater ISD students intending to play high school football, volleyball or tennis must have their physical packet completed and returned prior to the first day or workouts.

Physical packets for the 2006-07 school year may be picked up at the high school fieldhouse, high school office or middle school office and are on file at the Rolling Plains Rural Health Clinic across from the hospital, as well as with many area physicians. They should be completed and returned to the head coach of the sport to be checked and approved before starting any organized practice, game, match or event both in or out of season. All students who plan to participate as a seventh grade athlete at Sweetwater Middle School, or in the ninth or 11th grade at SHS, will be required to obtain a physical exam.

Copyright © 2006 Sweetwater Reporter

Snydertigersrul
08-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Athletes to report Monday

All Sweetwater High School varsity and junior varsity football, volleyball and fall tennis athletes are scheduled to report and have their first workouts on Monday, Aug. 7.

All SHS varsity and JV football athletes should report to the fieldhouse to begin workouts at 6:15 a.m. Freshmen athletes are to report at the same time.

All volleyball athletes should report to the new high school gym to begin workouts at 7:30 a.m., and all varsity and JV tennis players should report to the high school tennis courts at 7 a.m. on Aug. 7.

All Sweetwater ISD students intending to play high school football, volleyball or tennis must have their physical packet completed and returned prior to the first day or workouts.

Physical packets for the 2006-07 school year may be picked up at the high school fieldhouse, high school office or middle school office and are on file at the Rolling Plains Rural Health Clinic across from the hospital, as well as with many area physicians. They should be completed and returned to the head coach of the sport to be checked and approved before starting any organized practice, game, match or event both in or out of season. All students who plan to participate as a seventh grade athlete at Sweetwater Middle School, or in the ninth or 11th grade at SHS, will be required to obtain a physical exam.

Copyright © 2006 Sweetwater Reporter

NO ONE CARES

Phantom Stang
08-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
NO ONE CARES
So, Are Snyder's athletes taking the rest of the summer off??:rolleyes:

Snydertigersrul
08-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
So, Are Snyder's athletes taking the rest of the summer off??:rolleyes:

No, they start at 7 Monday morning like every team in the state of Texas. Why would you put that up on a messege board?

lostaussie
08-06-2006, 08:45 PM
No, they start at 7 Monday morning like every team in the state of Texas. Why would you put that up on a messege board? i so wish you had some friends!!!!!!!!!!!! some practice at midnight tonight. we don't start until 5:00 tomorrow afternoon. not everybody is on the same schedule:doh:

Snydertigersrul
08-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i so wish you had some friends!!!!!!!!!!!! some practice at midnight tonight. we don't start until 5:00 tomorrow afternoon. not everybody is on the same schedule:doh:

You missed the point

lostaussie
08-06-2006, 09:11 PM
You missed the point no..............i didn't miss the point. here is a point for ya. 53-20. a beating that you guys took from us. and ever since then, on more than one occasion i have come on this board and defended snyder. talked about how hard their kids played and how they never gave up. till the very end they played tough, and how much i admired the town and fans for the way they acted and cheered their team on, even when the game was over in the 2nd quarter. and then you came along. a complete embarrassment to the city you supposedly live in and the school you supposedly root for. if you are trually a SNYDER TIGER fan you honestly need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask, do i want to disgrace my school anymore? i'm done.

LH Panther Mom
08-06-2006, 09:15 PM
no..............i didn't miss the point. here is a point for ya. 53-20. a beating that you guys took from us. and ever since then, on more than one occasion i have come on this board and defended snyder. talked about how hard their kids played and how they never gave up. till the very end they played tough, and how much i admired the town and fans for the way they acted and cheered their team on, even when the game was over in the 2nd quarter. and then you came along. a complete embarrassment to the city you supposedly live in and the school you supposedly root for. if you are trually a SNYDER TIGER fan you honestly need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask, do i want to disgrace my school anymore? i'm done.
:kiss: :kiss: :inlove: :inlove: :kiss: :kiss:

Snydertigersrul
08-06-2006, 09:18 PM
no..............i didn't miss the point. here is a point for ya. 53-20. a beating that you guys took from us. and ever since then, on more than one occasion i have come on this board and defended snyder. talked about how hard their kids played and how they never gave up. till the very end they played tough, and how much i admired the town and fans for the way they acted and cheered their team on, even when the game was over in the 2nd quarter. and then you came along. a complete embarrassment to the city you supposedly live in and the school you supposedly root for. if you are trually a SNYDER TIGER fan you honestly need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask, do i want to disgrace my school anymore? i'm done.

Why do people on here care when a school reports for practice? That only conerns local players. I have friends in East Texas, including Gilmer. You should feel fortunate that the UIL looked the other way and allowed Kinne to transfer. His situation made it easier for them to bend the rule, which prohibits transfers for athletic reasons. If you like, I'll pull the rule out for you and put it on the board.

DaHop72
08-06-2006, 09:22 PM
no..............i didn't miss the point. here is a point for ya. 53-20. a beating that you guys took from us. and ever since then, on more than one occasion i have come on this board and defended snyder. talked about how hard their kids played and how they never gave up. till the very end they played tough, and how much i admired the town and fans for the way they acted and cheered their team on, even when the game was over in the 2nd quarter. and then you came along. a complete embarrassment to the city you supposedly live in and the school you supposedly root for. if you are trually a SNYDER TIGER fan you honestly need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask, do i want to disgrace my school anymore? i'm done. aussie, thanks for defending what you saw in Texas Stadium and I witnessed the same thing you did. Please do not let someone who claims to be from Snyder and continues to embarrass the town he lives in and the fans who are here and support their team. I personally to not think this person was in Texas Stadium that night. As a "transplant" you can either take the high road and be a class act or take the low road and take shots at everyone who posts on this board. I guess he can continue to keep up with Lucky Gamble's career because it would appear that they come from the same "class".

lostaussie
Why do people on here care when a schoo reports for practice? That only conerns local players. I have friends in East Texas, including Gilmer. You should feel fortunate that the UIL looked the other way and allowed Kinne to transfer. His situation made it easier for them to bend the rule, which prohibits transfers for athletic reasons. what does what is going on in Gilmer Texas have a rats a$$ to do with what i was talking about?

Phantom Stang
Why do people on here care when a schoo reports for practice? That only conerns local players.
Athlete's reporting for practice is a sign that the season is almost here.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2006, 09:23 PM

WOW!! I think someone just got OWNED!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0040.gif

That was awesome Lostassie!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/notworthy.gif

lostaussie
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
aussie, thanks for defending what you saw in Texas Stadium and I witnessed the same thing you did. Please do not let someone who claims to be from Snyder and continues to embarrass the town he lives in and the fans who are here and support their team. I personally to not think this person was in Texas Stadium that night. As a "transplant" you can either take the high road and be a class act or take the low road and take shots at everyone who posts on this board. I guess he can continue to keep up with Lucky Gamble's career because it would appear that they come from the same "class". iv'e kept quiet for a while, but its really got out of hand. this guy isn't a fan. i know who the true supporters are and that includes you and several others. i don't even know why i got in it. just hit me wrong i guess.

Snydertigersrul
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
what does what is going on in Gilmer Texas have a rats a$$ to do with what i was talking about?

I just remembered, you sit in the cheap seats.

lostaussie
08-06-2006, 09:28 PM
I just remembered, you sit in the cheap seats. i sure did. AT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I will let it be known he is skating on EXTREMELY thin ice at this point.

If I see one more post that I even think comes CLOSE to being "iffy" by MY judgement....that will be it!!

This has gone on long enough, and several of you know that I have taken heat for not banning him already!!

DaHop72
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
iv'e kept quiet for a while, but its really got out of hand. this guy isn't a fan. i know who the true supporters are and that includes you and several others. i don't even know why i got in it. just hit me wrong i guess. Hey aussie, the rest of the Snyder posters on here respect you and what you have to say. We know that all the things directed at str are for him and does not reflect how you feel about our town or our school. Lay a little down under on him.:D

lostaussie
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I will let it be known he is skating on EXTREMELY thin ice at this point.

If I see one more post that I even think comes CLOSE to being "iffy" by MY judgement....that will be it!!

This has gone on long enough, and several of you know that I have taken heat for not banning him already!! i am not trying to get him banned. actually could care less. just wanted to say my peace. i feel better now.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2006, 09:35 PM
i am not trying to get him banned. actually could care less. just wanted to say my peace. i feel better now.

I know, and it has nothing to do with you.

Basically, I am tired of messing with him....he has offered very little to this board, IMO.

We have a little mod rule called "for the good of the board"....I am very close to using it!

Tiger Baseball
08-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Well I see nothing has changed since I've been gone for a few days. Still the same ole str down load.

loboes86
08-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Hey Ranger mom we could send STR to the other board and introduce him to Dominiq or some of the other colorful posters over there. I bet they would apreciate his humor.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Hey Ranger mom we could send STR to the other board and introduce him to Dominiq or some of the other colorful posters over there. I bet they would apreciate his humor.

Sounds like a plan!

Hmmmmmm......then I would have to deal with him over there too!!:rolleyes:

DaHop72
08-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Hey Ranger mom we could send STR to the other board and introduce him to Dominiq or some of the other colorful posters over there. I bet they would apreciate his humor. Gee, Frankie and Str, the dynamic duo.:D

44INAROW
08-07-2006, 09:38 PM
guy isn't a fan

he is a FANATIC :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aussie - did you'll have In-Service today? Ours is next Monday, so the boys don't have practice next Monday morning....

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 09:40 PM
or someone could offer to pay for a shirt for him if he actually gives us truthful answers to who and what he iss

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 09:41 PM
No, they start at 7 Monday morning like every team in the state of Texas. Why would you put that up on a messege board? liberty didn't start till 7:15