PDA

View Full Version : Hey Marion, GET REAL

pigskin_backer1234
10-23-2003, 08:21 PM
To all of the Marion Bulldog posters on this site:
GET REAL! All I have heard the past few days is how good you are, and how your team can beat Burnet. Tell that to Jordan Shipley, who probably has more talent than your whole team combined. Why do you guys think your team is so good? Do your cornfed daddy's fill your heads with such nonsense? Do you come in from feeding the pigs and playing with the critters only to hear your papa tell you, "Keep up the good work on the gridiron son. You guys beat a tough West Campus team last week. You guys got enough talent to win state!" Is that what your imbred dad tells you?? Because I have no idea how you can think that your team is any good! I cant wait to see the score tomorrow night after La Vernia gets done kicking the living sh*t out of you, and then maybe you guys will open your eyes to realize that your team is horrible. The only talent you have is running your mouth and telling us how good your 5'4, 220 lb quarterback is! And oh yeah, I hope mommy doesnt tell you another bed time story that includes you beating Burnet, because in reality, your pathetic, scronny team will never even set foot on the same field as Burnet. And oh yeah, it's pretty sad when one of your cheerleaders, AKA BulldogGRL knows more about football then you do, and has to fight your battles for you! Come on Marion, let's GET REAL and face the facts, YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!! I'm out!

jason
10-23-2003, 08:24 PM
easy tiger

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2003, 08:24 PM
poor uninformed people...Gobbla2001 is not from Marion, and he already said he was joking

jason
10-23-2003, 08:25 PM
crzyjournalist03:
poor uninformed people...Gobbla2001 is not from Marion, and he already said he was jokingcouldnt have said it better myself

pigskin_backer1234
10-23-2003, 08:27 PM
I never intended this message towards Gobbla, just to ALL the ignorant Marion fans. My fault Gobbla, if you thought this was directed towards you.

jason
10-23-2003, 08:31 PM
i think we need to find the 'Newbie 101' post and bring it back to life...

Chris Hart
10-23-2003, 08:37 PM
pigskin_backer1234:
GET REAL! All I have heard the past few days is how good you are, and how your team can beat Burnet. Tell that to Jordan Shipley, who probably has more talent than your whole team combined. Why do you guys think your team is so good? Do your cornfed daddy's fill your heads with such nonsense? Do you come in from feeding the pigs and playing with the critters only to hear your papa tell you, "Keep up the good work on the gridiron son. You guys beat a tough West Campus team last week. You guys got enough talent to win state!" Is that what your imbred dad tells you?? Because I have no idea how you can think that your team is any good! I cant wait to see the score tomorrow night after La Vernia gets done kicking the living sh*t out of you, and then maybe you guys will open your eyes to realize that your team is horrible. The only talent you have is running your mouth and telling us how good your 5'4, 220 lb quarterback is! And oh yeah, I hope mommy doesnt tell you another bed time story that includes you beating Burnet, because in reality, your pathetic, scronny team will never even set foot on the same field as Burnet. And oh yeah, it's pretty sad when one of your cheerleaders, AKA BulldogGRL knows more about football then you do, and has to fight your battles for you! Come on Marion, let's GET REAL and face the facts, YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!! I'm out!LOL, Here we go again! :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the appology...

Let's just drop this Marion stuff...

What did I start?

wisewordsfromwiseman
10-23-2003, 10:41 PM
well said pigskin_backer! Preach my brotha, preach!

bulldogvet85
10-23-2003, 10:54 PM
WOW pigskin_backer I think the whole thing about marion beating burnet was a joke all along and if anyone said that yeah marion could beat burnet they were joking we are no the reality of what could happen you and wiseman are one in the same and yall are just trying to get things started between people read the post before you go around saying that people from marion actully thin they can beat burnet. You have no point to your posts other then just start stuff with marion people if you are gonna write things on here why do you have to talk trash. Give up on the stupid posts you keep putiing up and write about something else or another team if you know so much obviosly your head is stuck in marion. So find something else to complain about . :rolleyes:

mhsb
10-23-2003, 11:07 PM
Look, I haven't been on here in a while but when I saw this I knew I had to make a comment. I am a marion bulldog. I play on their varsity and I dont know whats been said or who said it but I can gauruntee you that a football player from our squad never said we could beat burnet. Thats outrageous. If we played burnet we would be embarassed. I for one know that we would never step on the same field as them or even deserve to. I dont know where you got the idea that we think we can beat burnet but wherever you got it I know it wasnt from a player or a fan.

espn1
10-23-2003, 11:12 PM
pigskin_backer1234:
GET REAL! All I have heard the past few days is how good you are, and how your team can beat Burnet. Tell that to Jordan Shipley, who probably has more talent than your whole team combined. Why do you guys think your team is so good? Do your cornfed daddy's fill your heads with such nonsense? Do you come in from feeding the pigs and playing with the critters only to hear your papa tell you, "Keep up the good work on the gridiron son. You guys beat a tough West Campus team last week. You guys got enough talent to win state!" Is that what your imbred dad tells you?? Because I have no idea how you can think that your team is any good! I cant wait to see the score tomorrow night after La Vernia gets done kicking the living sh*t out of you, and then maybe you guys will open your eyes to realize that your team is horrible. The only talent you have is running your mouth and telling us how good your 5'4, 220 lb quarterback is! And oh yeah, I hope mommy doesnt tell you another bed time story that includes you beating Burnet, because in reality, your pathetic, scronny team will never even set foot on the same field as Burnet. And oh yeah, it's pretty sad when one of your cheerleaders, AKA BulldogGRL knows more about football then you do, and has to fight your battles for you! Come on Marion, let's GET REAL and face the facts, YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!! I'm out!Ask for a GED for Christmas.

PAINTBALL
10-23-2003, 11:13 PM
mhsb:
Look, I haven't been on here in a while but when I saw this I knew I had to make a comment. I am a marion bulldog. I play on their varsity and I dont know whats been said or who said it but I can gauruntee you that a football player from our squad never said we could beat burnet. Thats outrageous. If we played burnet we would be embarassed. I for one know that we would never step on the same field as them or even deserve to. I dont know where you got the idea that we think we can beat burnet but wherever you got it I know it wasnt from a player or a fan.I was up to Midnight last night arguing with Gobbla about this until we both wore out and I went to bed. I come home from the Freshman game tonight(good job dogs 8-0), do a few chores, turn on the computer and this is on the top of the post. I'm not even getting into this again. I'm going to bed. Gobbla you explain everything to this guy, Good night.

espn1
10-23-2003, 11:15 PM
mhsb:
Look, I haven't been on here in a while but when I saw this I knew I had to make a comment. I am a marion bulldog. I play on their varsity and I dont know whats been said or who said it but I can gauruntee you that a football player from our squad never said we could beat burnet. Thats outrageous. If we played burnet we would be embarassed. I for one know that we would never step on the same field as them or even deserve to. I dont know where you got the idea that we think we can beat burnet but wherever you got it I know it wasnt from a player or a fan.Please disregard this thread and the whole Marion topic. A few dumba$$e$ started it. Play football and forget this.

pigskin_backer1234
10-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Not too many replies from the Marion folks, I guess they were out in their places!

BulldogGrl64
10-24-2003, 12:01 PM
pigskin_backer you need to grow up and get a life. In response to your comment about why no one is replying to you...well it's simple. We don't see the point in stooping down to your level to argue with you. It's obvious that you have some type of grudge against Marion, but come on lighten up and get over it. Marion does have a good team and they do have talent. Everyone has good seasons and bad seasons, but that doesn't make them a bad team. Get over your pettiness and grow up.

coiled2strike
10-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Is this how you get ROMed?

pigskin_backer1234
10-24-2003, 02:26 PM
Hey BulldogGrl, you said that no one was replying because they didnt want to stoop down to my level. Well, YOU responded, so what level does that make you at?? Shows how dumb you are. And saying that Marion has talent just proves how dumb you are! What is a girl doing on this site anyways?? You dont see me in the kitchen!! Im out!!

bulldogvet85
10-24-2003, 02:29 PM
coiled2strike:
Is this how you get ROMed?this is a good way to getting romed there is no need for this kind of crap

bulldogvet85
10-24-2003, 02:32 PM
pigskin_backer1234:
Hey BulldogGrl, you said that no one was replying because they didnt want to stoop down to my level. Well, YOU responded, so what level does that make you at?? Shows how dumb you are. And saying that Marion has talent just proves how dumb you are! What is a girl doing on this site anyways?? You dont see me in the kitchen!! Im out!!Well atleast we no your level is lower you dont say crap like that about being in the kitchen.this topic has no business being on here anymore at all. This topic is just trash. You dont even talk football you cutdown marion and people you dont even make sense with some of your cutdowns. thats all I got to say so "I'M OUT!!!!"