PDA

View Full Version : An aggy saw it before stoops did

Emerson1
08-05-2006, 10:29 PM
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=567066&forum_id=5

piratebg
08-05-2006, 10:39 PM
That was freaking hilarious. This guy is posting all of this stuff about OU and then gets bashed by a group of Aggies. Six months later it all comes out and they can't believe it. I wish he would post again because he as several apologies that need to ge given to him.

DU_stud04
08-05-2006, 10:58 PM
wow, thats crazy. i bet those aggies bashing him feel stupid now.

Phil C
08-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
That was freaking hilarious. This guy is posting all of this stuff about OU and then gets bashed by a group of Aggies. Six months later it all comes out and they can't believe it. I wish he would post again because he as several apologies that need to ge given to him.

Man you got that right piratebg. Apologies are in order from some of them. I am a UT fan but that thread had a scoop and they didn't even know it and even questioned the integrity of one of their own.

Bull Butter
08-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Incredible.

The behavior of the posters that followed AggieGrant06's initial post is all too typical of what goes on at TexAgs. Any thread posted on their message boards, no matter what it is,is immediately followed by several negative posts by morons trying to be amateur comedians. It used to be a good site. Too many idiots on there these days.

I hope like hell that the DL never gets that way.:)

District303aPastPlayer
08-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Incredible.

The behavior of the posters that followed AggieGrant06's initial post is all too typical of what goes on at TexAgs. Any thread posted on their message boards, no matter what it is,is immediately followed by several negative posts by morons trying to be amateur comedians. It used to be a good site. Too many idiots on there these days.

is it free to join?

Bull Butter
08-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Yes, it's free. Part of their message boards are for "paid members" but hardly anyone uses them.

District303aPastPlayer
08-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Yes, it's free. Part of their message boards are for "paid members" but hardly anyone uses them.

im thinking i should join... just to stir the pot

Gobbla2001
08-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I want to get on there and stir the pot myself, but I can't register with a "free" email account though the one I'm trying to register with is through my ISP...

I guess I'll just post here...

aggiegrant is not a genius, he just got lucky in discovering this information... and then all of the doubters were stupid for not doing anything about it... the way this thing turned out in the end just goes to show that all of those Aggie jokes are true... Hell, I see one of those jokes in this story right here...

How many Aggies does it take to bust OU? No, wait, how many Aggies does it take to NOT bust OU?

Hell I dunno I'm just messin' around...

luvhoops34
08-06-2006, 03:57 PM
They are saying over on TexAgs, that this thread is going to go into their message board "hall of fame" as one of the greatest threads ever.

This thread has been picked up and linked to by over 30 universities and colleges.

Way to go Ags.

KTJ
08-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
They are saying over on TexAgs, that this thread is going to go into their message board "hall of fame" as one of the greatest threads ever.

This thread has been picked up and linked to by over 30 universities and colleges.

Way to go Ags.

Is that really something to be proud of?

:confused:

Bulldog_12
08-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I want to get on there and stir the pot myself, but I can't register with a "free" email account though the one I'm trying to register with is through my ISP...

I guess I'll just post here...

aggiegrant is not a genius, he just got lucky in discovering this information... and then all of the doubters were stupid for not doing anything about it... the way this thing turned out in the end just goes to show that all of those Aggie jokes are true... Hell, I see one of those jokes in this story right here...

How many Aggies does it take to bust OU? No, wait, how many Aggies does it take to NOT bust OU?

Hell I dunno I'm just messin' around...

Why would anyone take something on a message board seriously? If I had busted onto here saying OU was cheating I have seen the proof, how would I have been received? Nobody would have believed me. This isnt an Aggie thing, its a message board thing. 9/10 of message board fodder is absolutely worthless crap.

Tiger Baseball
08-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Why would anyone take something on a message board seriously? If I had busted onto here saying OU was cheating I have seen the proof, how would I have been received? Nobody would have believed me. This isnt an Aggie thing, its a message board thing. 9/10 of message board fodder is absolutely worthless crap.

I'm no aggie fan but that is so true! :clap: :clap:

big daddy russ
08-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Damn straight.

Go back and read the thread wheresomeone said that RC Slocum was giving the Aggie program more problems.

Bulldog_12
08-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Damn straight.

Go back and read the thread wheresomeone said that RC Slocum was giving the Aggie program more problems.

Good point. I should have brought that up. That was all over the premium aggie sites last week. Maybe in 6 months it will come out as true, but for now it looks like complete crap.

AggieJohn
08-06-2006, 10:05 PM
i have about 500-600 posts on that site as well....and i need a job

tigerpride_08
08-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
wow, thats crazy. i bet those aggies bashing him feel stupid now.

Exactly!!...you never know who's telling the truth so you shouldn't bash them...

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Looks like this could get huge (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2006/08/oklahomas-deep-throat.html)

44INAROW
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I wonder if his girlfriend still has her job at the dealership?

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
me too

YBS
08-07-2006, 03:42 PM
TexAgs is sometimes fun and sometimes stoopid. I post on there and get riled up and leave and come back like all MB's. I don't think the Ags that criticized Aggiegrant should be derailed for being critical b/c SO much garbage about how the competition is "cheating" comes across that board it's ridiculous. Also, the Aggie community is as big as...well, Texas. Criticizing your "own" is the same as being critical or joking about a comment on 3A DL; few people here really know one another and at times posters "attack" other posters but if someone was critical of 3A Texas football we'd all be grabbing pitchforks and torches. :D

AggieJohn
08-07-2006, 03:57 PM
exactly YBS, and i see you posting on there as well

YBS
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
I hang around there...some funny stuff on there today. Texags will have to purchase another dozen servers by week's end.

I keep telling myself I need to post on here more now that HS football is about to start and I have a new team to follow; Cy-Springs. I'll always be loyal to Jasper and 3ADL....don't worry!

As for the Ags, there won't be any relief from the bottom feeders looking to pile on Aggie fans. I'm just hoping that somehow I can keep weathering the storm and we'll be challenging for the BigXII again SOON!

htowntransplant
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Looks like this could get huge (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2006/08/oklahomas-deep-throat.html)

dangit i was hoping i would be the first to post that. that is simply unbelievable.

1) the girlfriend SHOULD keep her job and in fact, get promoted to managerial position for that! that rocks!

2) im simply amazed that this poster is referred to as "a legend" after he was verbally smacked on.

this is insanely hilarious.

i wanna be a legend on a message board too! :rolleyes:

aaron, go play offensive line for texas tech and overclock hours at HEB and then i can be a legend. lol