PDA

View Full Version : My family is ECSTATIC!!

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 06:44 PM
For the first time in my life.....I have LARYNGITIS!!!

I woke up this morning with some voice, now I have none at all.

They are having a heyday talking about stuff they KNOW I have a strong opinion on.

:( :mad: :flamingma

I wanted to use this smiley....but I can't even do that right now!!:foul:

Snydertigersrul
08-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For the first time in my life.....I have LARYNGITIS!!!

They are having a heyday talking about stuff they KNOW I have a strong opinion on.

Sorry to hear that Ranger Mom. I hope that your voice comes back soon. I bet that hubby of yours is laughing about it. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Sorry to hear that Ranger Mom. I hope that your voice comes back soon. I bet that hubby of yours is laughing about it. :rolleyes:

He actually feels sorry for me....it's the KIDS that are having such a good time with it.

At first, I could speak with a pitiful little pathetic squeak......now there is just NOTHING there!!!

Snydertigersrul
08-05-2006, 06:54 PM
He actually feels sorry for me....it's the KIDS that are having such a good time with it.

At first, I could speak with a pitiful little pathetic squeak......now there is just NOTHING there!!!

He must be a good man, or he goes elsewhere and laughs about it. :thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 06:55 PM
He must be a good man, or he goes elsewhere and laughs about it. :thinking:

He could very well be....:p

GetRDoneStangs
08-05-2006, 06:55 PM

And that that has what affect on this forum??:D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
And that that has what affect on this forum??:D :D :D :D

I think I have made 6 posts in the past 6 minutes...does that tell you anything??:D

Snydertigersrul
08-05-2006, 06:57 PM
I think I have made 6 posts in the past 6 minutes...does that tell you anything??:D

Ranger Mom is cool. She's not as bad all of those Sweetwater people told me in private messeges. :cool:

GetRDoneStangs
08-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Yes, You speak loudly with your fingertips!!!!:clap: :clap:

GetRDoneStangs
08-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Ranger Mom is cool. She's not as bad all of those Sweetwater people told me in private messeges.

Do us a favor.......keep your "Privates" to yourself!

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Ranger Mom is cool. She's not as bad all of those Sweetwater people told me in private messeges. :cool:

HAHAHAHAHA (Do you know how weird it is to laugh silently??)

I am sure all the PM's you have gotten from Sweetwater posters had NOTHING to do with me!!

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2006, 07:16 PM

I'm sorry. :( I'm sure my family is looking forward to the one time a year I get it. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm sorry. :( I'm sure my family is looking forward to the one time a year I get it. :rolleyes:

All the kids have gone their merry little way now....when I completely lost it, it ceased to be fun to them anymore.

When I at least had SOME voice, everytime I said something they were laughing at me.

There have been some interesting conversations here today, everything they said was done solely to get a rise out of me!

44INAROW
08-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Same here.........
Hope you get your voice back soon :)

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh well....now we are leaving to go to my brother and sister-in-law's so I can NOT talk to them too!

My brother will be happy...I can always find something to rag on his butt about!!:)

shankbear
08-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Try whiskey and lemon Mom except just throw the lemon away. Then you won't really give a fat rat's rectum.

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Try whiskey and lemon Mom except just throw the lemon away. Then you won't really give a fat rat's rectum.

Now that the kids are gone, it's just me and hubby here...I am kinda liking the sympathy!!:D

I didn't have to cook supper or ANYTHING!!:clap:

shankbear
08-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Crack open a nice bottle of wine and kick back and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Ranger Mom
08-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Just woke up from a 3 hour nap......I CAN TALK AGAIN!!!!!!

It's pretty scratchy, but at least I can make some noise!

Fal44
08-06-2006, 02:25 PM
good to hear momma.... :D

loboes86
08-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Just imagine how bad it would be if you sprained a couple of fingers and couldn't type anything!:) ;) :(

Tiger Baseball
08-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Glad to hear you got it back! :clap:

KingRob
08-06-2006, 05:15 PM
May not have a voice, but you still have those "sneering do I even have to talk eyes" that every parent can find if they have to.

Hope you feel better? Try Coronas and Jalepenos. I hear it works, but then again it could make things worse....all that screaming later...:D

AggieJohn
08-06-2006, 10:07 PM
so this is the only form of communication that you actually can do!!!

Ranger Mom
08-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
so this is the only form of communication that you actually can do!!!

Oh no...I am back in full force today!!

Can't keep me down long!!:)