PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets tickets

Bull's-eye
08-04-2006, 03:38 PM
I just purchased a 14 game plan that includes games with Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, LA Lakers, Phoenix, Detroit & Philly. They also give you a fan appreciation free game and have a Rockets play day, where you can meet players and win prizes. You are also eligible for playoff tickets and can purchase all other games at an discounted rate and don't have to pay those awful service charges. There is a 6 game package with the same benefits. Tickets to the public go on sale after August 31st.

Having the playoff ticket option is well worth the price of the 6 game package. As most Dallas fans found out, playoff tickets were hard to find and very expensive.

Phil C
08-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Good thinking getting them now before they became very expensive. Soon they will really be wanted because I feel the team is about to get it together and start getting into the playoffs where anything can happen.

Sweetwater Red
08-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I just purchased a 14 game plan that includes games with Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, LA Lakers, Phoenix, Detroit & Philly. They also give you a fan appreciation free game and have a Rockets play day, where you can meet players and win prizes. You are also eligible for playoff tickets and can purchase all other games at an discounted rate and don't have to pay those awful service charges. There is a 6 game package with the same benefits. Tickets to the public go on sale after August 31st.

Having the playoff ticket option is well worth the price of the 6 game package. As most Dallas fans found out, playoff tickets were hard to find and very expensive.

Why would you want to see them play the Pistons? No Larry or
Ben...stick a fork in them they're done. They'll be in the lottery
next year. Joe Dumars is a bum...two words Darko Milicic. :(

Bull's-eye
08-04-2006, 04:25 PM
To the Piston's credit, they have been one of the better teams in the last several years. I also didn't pick them, they were just part of the package.

If the Rockets can stay healthy, they are a playoff team. Two years ago, they played Dallas to the final game of their playoff series.

Adidas410s
08-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Why would you want to see them play the Pistons? No Larry or
Ben...stick a fork in them they're done. They'll be in the lottery
next year. Joe Dumars is a bum...two words Darko Milicic. :(

I thought you were pro-Michigan and any and all sports teams from there??? *** Red?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-04-2006, 11:21 PM
How many do you have? I hope one for me, Buddy, My cousin, and the rest of the family, for that I will hook you up at the Pasture!!!!:D :D