PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday

Gsquared
08-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Fun bag!

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Ahhhh.....so that's the "hott" new chick in your office you've been talking about. :D

CHS_CG
08-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Ahhhh.....so that's the "hott" new chick in your office you've been talking about. :D

ohh i just ate

Gsquared
08-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yeah but she has really high standards. I was gonna ask her out and she shot me down. Im hut, I was gonna take her somewhere nice like Golden Corral.

Adidas410s
08-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah but she has really high standards. I was gonna ask her out and she shot me down. Im hut, I was gonna take her somewhere nice like Golden Corral.

probably should have dropped in two words...and you would have her in a heartbeat...

FANCY KETCHUP!!! ;) ;)

Gsquared
08-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
probably should have dropped in two words...and you would have her in a heartbeat...

FANCY KETCHUP!!! ;) ;)
Yeah, like fancy Ketchup like at Whataburger or the pacs of "Fancy Ketchup" at Burger King etc... I bet this chick drinks the expensive stuff too, I prolly cant afford fancy ketchup and Boones Farm on one date!

wedo
08-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah, like fancy Ketchup like at Whataburger or the pacs of "Fancy Ketchup" at Burger King etc... I bet this chick drinks the expensive stuff too, I prolly cant afford fancy ketchup and Boones Farm on one date!

LMAO!!!!:clap:

Adidas410s
08-04-2006, 08:44 AM

At Whataburger of course. Having the little packs that you can just pull the seal off...it makes every other place look inferior by comparison.

Gsquared
08-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
At Whataburger of course. Having the little packs that you can just pull the seal off...it makes every other place look inferior by comparison.
Well, thats how I roll! Im big time, think ima go with TO to that bar but im not gonna do any assaulting. Just be a high roller