PDA

View Full Version : Lollapalooza

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2006, 06:40 AM
AT&T blue room will be webcasting Lollapalooza LIVE 8/4-8/6 only at www.blueroom.att.com. You can tune into the Live webcast starting this Friday through Sunday. Here is a partial list of bands that will be featured as part of the webcast. Wilco, Ryan Adams, Secret Machines, The Editors, Panic at the Disco, Wolfmother, Thiervery Corporation and many more.

In addition, go to www.blueroom.att.com now and tune into "blue room" radio, and stream your favorite Lolla artists 24/7.

spiveyrat
08-04-2006, 06:42 AM
I've never heard of any of those bands. :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I've never heard of any of those bands. :thinking:
LOL! Me either, well....I've heard of Panic at the Disco. I was just "sharing". :p I'll probably tune in for parts - it'll at least let me get a clue who "Deadboy and the Elephantman" are. :confused: I need to get out more.

130 bands on 8 stages - I don't know how many of the bands will be on the webcast. Red Hot Chili Peppers are performing (not sure if they're on the web or not). Kanye West will have 5 songs on there (don't know him/them either). Blues Traveler is the last band Sunday night.

Maroon87
08-04-2006, 08:24 AM
On a somewhat related note, the wife and I are going to see Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers at the Woodlands tomorrow night...:cool:

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
On a somewhat related note, the wife and I are going to see Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers at the Woodlands tomorrow night...:cool:
Cool! I watched a video of his a little while ago - "Big Weekend". Heck, that could almost pass for C&W. Good song, though. :)

Adidas410s
08-04-2006, 09:08 AM
make sure you watch Ryan Adams. I absolutely love that guy. Pretty laid back music...an incredibly soothing voice! :)

Maroon87
08-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
make sure you watch Ryan Adams. I absolutely love that guy. Pretty laid back music...an incredibly soothing voice! :)

Is he touring with Petty? I couldn't remember who the opening act was. I've heard a few of his tunes and he's good. Should be a great show.:cool:

GreenGobbla
08-04-2006, 12:25 PM
i would like to see panic! at the disco and wolfmother...they go HORT

Gobbla2001
08-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
make sure you watch Ryan Adams.

Haven't heard all of his stuff, I need to get a C.D.

I like "To Be Young"... #1 because it's on 'Old School', #2 it's fun to play on guitar and #3 it's just a really good song...

Adidas410s
08-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Haven't heard all of his stuff, I need to get a C.D.

I like "To Be Young"... #1 because it's on 'Old School', #2 it's fun to play on guitar and #3 it's just a really good song...
I don't have any of his CD's...but have some of his stuff on my iPod. My favorite is "Come Pick Me Up" (my favorite Randy Rogers cover too ;) )but he has a lot of great songs.