PDA

View Full Version : Retired base Commanders & etc...

injuredinmelee
08-03-2006, 07:25 PM
I have a member at the Country Club that is the retired base commander here at Dyess. He has always been realyl full of himslef and thinks he can talk to everyone anyway he wants. I am not sure if he used to cuss at my old boss but he came into my office tonight dropping f bombs and calling me the f word and my employees the f word then used the N word. I flipped my lid. I told this guy i understand your mad but you dont have to come in here cussing at me and using that type of language I dont appreciate it. His response was, I dont care if you appreciate it. Ever wanted to pimp slap an old man? Sorry had to vent.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I have a member at the Country Club that is the retired base commander here at Dyess. He has always been realyl full of himslef and thinks he can talk to everyone anyway he wants. I am not sure if he used to cuss at my old boss but he came into my office tonight dropping f bombs and calling me the f word and my employees the f word then used the N word. I flipped my lid. I told this guy i understand your mad but you dont have to come in here cussing at me and using that type of language I dont appreciate it. His response was, I dont care if you appreciate it. Ever wanted to pimp slap an old man? Sorry had to vent.

What a jerk!! Do you have any recourse?? Do you just have to sit there and take it?

GetRDoneStangs
08-03-2006, 07:33 PM
retired base commander

Wow, makes you wonder how he ran the base? Do you think he treated his subordinants (sp?) that way??

injuredinmelee
08-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What a jerk!! Do you have any recourse?? Do you just have to sit there and take it?

We have had problems with this guy and his superiority complex for a long long time. I am going to suggest to my boss that I pay back his initiation fee that he paid 20 years ago and tell him to hit the road.

injuredinmelee
08-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Wow, makes you wonder how he ran the base? Do you think he treated his subordinants (sp?) that way??

I used to work with a guy that was his personal aide and he hates him to that day.