PDA

View Full Version : I guess none of you turds

Odis
08-03-2006, 05:07 PM
wanted to tell a good ol boy what that fantom crud means. All you cadets could do was post up a bunch of babble.

Well, don't really care. All this ol fart is really interested in seeing is the ol MEAN GREEN Hawk machine whippin west Tecksus A this fall. Get ready! It's comin!

injuredinmelee
08-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Stay classy my friend.

Old Tiger
08-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Odis
wanted to tell a good ol boy what that fantom crud means. All you cadets could do was post up a bunch of babble.

Well, don't really care. All this ol fart is really interested in seeing is the ol MEAN GREEN Hawk machine whippin west Tecksus A this fall. Get ready! It's comin! :confused: What?:confused:

Bulldog_12
08-03-2006, 05:31 PM

Well, don't really care. All this ol fart is really interested in seeing is the ol MEAN GREEN Hawk machine whippin west Tecksus A this fall. Get ready! It's comin!

............ummmm wow?:confused:

I didnt realize redneck translated to the keyboard.

Phantom Stang
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM

All this ol fart is really interested in seeing is the ol MEAN GREEN Hawk machine whippin west Tecksus A this fall. Get ready! It's comin!
Hay Odis!!
Whachawl a brangin ta thu table this yeer?
Yawl got any a them big ol boys I saw at Stephenville last fawl a cummin back??

Bullaholic
08-03-2006, 05:45 PM

Odis, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you as one "Old fart" to another. FANTOM is a men's club of Downlow members, mainly young, which was setup to counter the female version of FANTOM on the board, known as OUCHI, comprised of female members only. I forgot what the acronyms stand for, but maybe someone else will tell you, or you can do a search for either on previous threads and you can find out that way. Don't forget that your Hawks will have to go thru my BULLS on their way to that state title---and you can bet their drive will end right there if that happens. :D

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 05:58 PM
apparently he dosn't speak our vernacular

shankbear
08-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Earth to Odis........crawl back under the rock.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Odis, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you as one "Old fart" to another. FANTOM is a men's club of Downlow members, mainly young, which was setup to counter the female version of FANTOM on the board, known as OUCHI, comprised of female members only. I forgot what the acronyms stand for, but maybe someone else will tell you, or you can do a search for either on previous threads and you can find out that way. Don't forget that your Hawks will have to go thru my BULLS on their way to that state title---and you can bet their drive will end right there if that happens. :D

It's actually O.W.C.H.I.....but that's okay, we don't expect yall to get it right!!:p ;) :kiss:

Anyway Odis, it stands for Opinionated Women Criticizing Hairbrained Ideas.

I really don't see how that is a slam to the "menfolk" aboard as we can criticize hairbrained ideas that women have too!! But they just couldnt' stand that we had a club (with acronyms) so they had to go make on of their own.

Silly boys!!;)

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2006, 07:25 PM

Here ya go. :D

O.W.C.H.I. - Opinionated Women Criticizing Hairbrained Ideas
F.A.N.T.O.M. - Foolish Acting Numbskulls Torturing Old Men :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

(Actually, I can't remember what FANTOM stands for, but it was born of jealousy. :D )

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

(Actually, I can't remember what FANTOM stands for, but it was born of jealousy. :D )

Amen Sister!!:thumbsup:

lostaussie
08-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

I didnt realize redneck translated to the keyboard. redneck city!!!!!!!!!!i love it. come on back otis. there is a place for you here also. just trying to figure out where it is right now:D

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

I didnt realize redneck translated to the keyboard.
:doh: :doh: You need to be on here more often. :D ;)