Gsquared
08-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Crockett?

Gsquared
08-03-2006, 08:54 PM
no??????

shankbear
08-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Who are these freaks? A sixties happy band? Part of the British invasion? I even Googled them and got squat. Bubkas, Nada. Zip. Zilch.

PPHSfan
08-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Been there.

rockdale80
08-03-2006, 09:08 PM
i live an hour away

Phantom Stang
08-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Who are these freaks? A sixties happy band? Part of the British invasion? I even Googled them and got squat. Bubkas, Nada. Zip. Zilch.
Gert Jonnys
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gert Jonnys was a Swedish band that played dance music during the 1970s and 1980s. Its leader, Gert Jonny Hansson left the band in 1982, and since 1988, the three remaining members and one additional member, are known as Freddy's, led by Freddy Pedersen. They still perform occasionally in the southern parts of Sweden, in Denmark and on the Canary Islands, although the members also have day jobs.

The band was relatively unknown until a number of old promotional pictures were posted on the Internet and gained instant cult status. These pictures, along with pictures of other Swedish dance orchestras, have been posted on websites from Sweden, Norway, The United States, Portugal, Germany, England and various other countries.

Gsquared
08-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Gert Jonnys
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gert Jonnys was a Swedish band that played dance music during the 1970s and 1980s. Its leader, Gert Jonny Hansson left the band in 1982, and since 1988, the three remaining members and one additional member, are known as Freddy's, led by Freddy Pedersen. They still perform occasionally in the southern parts of Sweden, in Denmark and on the Canary Islands, although the members also have day jobs.

The band was relatively unknown until a number of old promotional pictures were posted on the Internet and gained instant cult status. These pictures, along with pictures of other Swedish dance orchestras, have been posted on websites from Sweden, Norway, The United States, Portugal, Germany, England and various other countries.
Think ima play at my next party