PDA

View Full Version : Mind numbing boredom

shankbear
08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Even the witty banter on the DL cannot break up the mind numbing boredom that this day has brought. Somebody please start a controversial peeing match between the best two schools in Texas or a thread about how the world would be better off if some Downlower snuck in and shot the wacko leader of IRAN.

PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

Bullaholic
08-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Even the witty banter on the DL cannot break up the mind numbing boredom that this day has brought. Somebody please start a controversial peeing match between the best two schools in Texas or a thread about how the world would be better off if some Downlower snuck in and shot the wacko leader of IRAN.

PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

"Silly English crimmmmmniget". :D

shankbear
or more politically correct " whacked him around with a soft fluffy pillow?

big daddy russ
Snyder would kick UT's arse!!! :mad:

shankbear
08-03-2006, 02:39 PM
I hear Phil C to the rescue..........

pirate4state
08-03-2006, 02:40 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/wee1.gif vs. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/monkey2.gif

Who comes out on top in a pissing contest? :devil:

shankbear
08-03-2006, 02:49 PM
it's all a matter of fluid dynamics.

Bullaholic
08-03-2006, 02:52 PM
it's all a matter of fluid dynamics.

Hmmmmm......ever bail anybody out for "Public exhibition of fluid dynamics", shank?

GetRDoneStangs
08-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Who comes out on top in a pissing contest?

The guy with the most "Pressure"!!!:D :D

I hate to admit this I witnessed one of these "competitions" one time, it was not a pretty site. The loser.. well, lets's say he had to go home and clean up!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

shankbear
08-03-2006, 02:59 PM
I did represent a guy who wet himself in the courtroom when he got sentenced to 50 years in the Huntsville Hilton. It was a plea on a non-death penalty capital case. He flooded the floor and and I almost waded in it. An assistant D.A. alerted me.

Bullaholic
08-03-2006, 03:16 PM
I did represent a guy who wet himself in the courtroom when he got sentenced to 50 years in the Huntsville Hilton. It was a plea on a non-death penalty capital case. He flooded the floor and and I almost waded in it. An assistant D.A. alerted me.

Now that's sad and funny at the same time, shank....

Don't want to hit the "legal" stuff too hard, but l can't remember all of the details of a DUI or DWI arrest. What if the defendant refuses the breath-o-lizer or any other sobriety test until they are "sober" and under the legal limit? What can they be charged with?

luvhoops34
08-03-2006, 03:16 PM
I have a real problem with your screen name....I keep wanting to call you "skank" instead of "shank". Somehow, "shankbear" just doesn't roll off the tongue like "skankbear":p

44INAROW
08-03-2006, 03:17 PM
My brother makes the best shrimp gumbo I've ever eatin in my life:)

pirate4state
08-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
My brother makes the best shrimp gumbo I've ever eatin in my life:) :confused: :confused: What am I missing???

pirate4state
08-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I have a real problem with your screen name....I keep wanting to call you "skank" instead of "shank". Somehow, "shankbear" just doesn't roll off the tongue like "skankbear":p :clap: :clap: ROFL! "true...true..." ;)

shankbear
08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Well, I had a bad problem with my golf game a few years ago and I grumbled around like a bear, thus the name shankbear. Any golfers out there will understand the aweful nature of that particular golf illness.

If you fail to blow or if you blow over a .08 then you get an Administrative License Revocation for at least 90 days. Can't just wait it out anymore. Even a DWI first has become a real burden on the defendant with the fines, court costs, license revocations, etc. Oh well.

STANG RED
08-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
The guy with the most "Pressure"!!!:D :D

I hate to admit this I witnessed one of these "competitions" one time, it was not a pretty site. The loser.. well, lets's say he had to go home and clean up!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep, I was there to witness that one myself.
I also remember that drunk sob that lost, was laughing the whole time, and got hit in the mouth pretty good. That had to be one of the dumbist idiots I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Glad he wasnt around for long!

GetRDoneStangs
08-03-2006, 03:37 PM
He was a strang cat 4 sure!! Do you think he liked it??

STANG RED
08-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
He was a strang cat 4 sure!! Do you think he liked it??

Thats the worst part!
Yeah, I think he liked the golden shower.
LOL. Remember how no one would let him within 20 ft after that?
I think he finally got the hint, and left.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Thats the worst part!
Yeah, I think he did liked the golden shower.
LOL. Remember how no one would let him within 20 ft after that?
I think he finally got the hint, and left.

Are yall talking about SRT?

44INAROW
08-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:confused: :confused: What am I missing???

you're not missing anything lol...... Shank said he was bored - so I thought I'd just add to the conversation - actually I am waiting on Johnny to call me with results of his golf tourney and I am trying to keep myself from calling him so I am trying to keep my dialing fingers occupied :rolleyes: :D :D

STANG RED
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

No! This was some dumb yankee that was at one of your Jaycee's meetings one time.

GetRDoneStangs

I can't recall his name, his wife worked at the hospital. I think his first name did begin with Scott?.

44INAROW
08-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, I had a bad problem with my golf game a few years ago and I grumbled around like a bear, thus the name shankbear. Any golfers out there will understand the aweful nature of that particular golf illness.

If you fail to blow or if you blow over a .08 then you get an Administrative License Revocation for at least 90 days. Can't just wait it out anymore. Even a DWI first has become a real burden on the defendant with the fines, court costs, license revocations, etc. Oh well.

I do LOTS of SR-22's for the above infractions.........

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
you're not missing anything lol...... Shank said he was bored - so I thought I'd just add to the conversation - actually I am waiting on Johnny to call me with results of his golf tourney and I am trying to keep myself from calling him so I am trying to keep my dialing fingers occupied :rolleyes: :D :D

Well occupy your fingers by sending me your address....Ashton checked the mail, got the shirts and promptly threw away the envelope before I ever knew the were even there!

44INAROW
08-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Well occupy your fingers by sending me your address....Ashton checked the mail, got the shirts and promptly threw away the envelope before I ever knew the were even there!

nope, she didnt' throw the envelope away.. I found it on the floor of my kitchen... not sure how it fell out when I was sealing it.........I will PM the address

shankbear
08-03-2006, 04:11 PM
44...you a bigwig in the ins. biz I suppose. I really do more probate work and wills preparation, powers of atty, living wills, etc than anything.

DaHop72
08-03-2006, 04:13 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, never talk about the "s" word in public.:mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Sweetwater???

Snyder???

Bullaholic
08-03-2006, 04:16 PM

"Who hit that shot?"---Roy McAvoy, "Tin Cup"

Bullaholic
08-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Sweetwater???

Snyder???

Cha Ching! We have a winner of the "daily zinger" award---lol, nice shot---great timing RM. :D

shankbear
08-03-2006, 04:17 PM
It is the most vile, mean, foul tempered creature with mean nasssty teeth. There are stacks of bones........... I had the hosel rockets, the laterals.

pirate4state
08-03-2006, 04:29 PM
44...you a bigwig in the ins. biz I suppose. I really do more probate work and wills preparation, powers of atty, living wills, etc than anything. :clap: That's what my boss does! :) Wait...you aren't my boss, are you? :D

DaHop72
08-03-2006, 04:31 PM
It is the most vile, mean, foul tempered creature with mean nasssty teeth. There are stacks of bones........... I had the hosel rockets, the laterals. Enough, just speaking of such will cause nightmares.:mad: I prefer "laterals", not quite such a vile and ugly term.:D Also refered to as hosel huggers.

DaHop72
08-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Sweetwater???

Snyder??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
08-03-2006, 04:33 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: awwwwwwwwwww :kiss: :kiss: