PDA

View Full Version : Final Design!!!! We are going to go with this. But which Color?

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Front: A 3adownlow design created by FOFO

Back:
"The Best little football forum in texas" above the logo on back, and "Football brought us together--The "downlow" made us friends" on back.

The last decision in the shirt process is what color.....

Black-

Advantages-according to several sources, it's very "slimming". I wouldn't know about that.

Disadvantages-Dandruff shows(for those that that applies) and it's summer till like week 8 in Texas
http://customink.com/temp/saveproofs/jportierster@gmail.com/200610front.jpghttp://customink.com/temp/saveproofs/jportierster@gmail.com/200610back.jpg

White-
Advantages- Will be cooler

Disadvantages-With whites shirts comes the whole what happens to them when they get wet. Also, the 3adownlow picture in the back has to be black so the white comes up in the logo.
http://customink.com/temp/saveproofs/jportierster@gmail.com/200611front.jpghttp://customink.com/temp/saveproofs/jportierster@gmail.com/200611back.jpg

The official process for how to order these shirts will be posted either later tonight or tomorrow morning. I am still ironing out some minor details.

Emerson1
08-03-2006, 12:26 PM
You won't be able to read the front little logo with it being on black.

and why does the back logo have to be black?

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You won't be able to read the front little logo with it being on black.

and why does the back logo have to be black? i'll see if fofo can make the background white.....just know i've been asking a lot of him lately....thanks though.....

STANG RED
08-03-2006, 12:43 PM
I gotta go with white, cause black is a Snyder color, and I CANNOT go there! :mad: :D

Jason1725
08-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Can you make caps?

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 12:45 PM
yeah, we can

Jason1725
08-03-2006, 12:53 PM
If you do count me in for a cap

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Have you asked FoFo if he can put .com on the end of that???

It kind of defeats the purpose if we dont' have it!

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Also...I like the idea of the white background on a white shirt.

I didn't mean to get in and take over this whole thing...I was just throwing some stuff out there!!

CHS_CG
08-03-2006, 01:15 PM
why dont yall do a grey one?

tigerpride_08
08-03-2006, 01:18 PM
im just looking to the shirts regardless how they look...

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Update: The shirts are a rough final draft. The actual shirt to be ordered will be put on the upcoming "how to order" thread that i'll put together later tonight.

GreenMonster
08-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
why dont yall do a grey one? I agree, I really don't want a black one. I can understand why white is being argued against. Why not gray?

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I might make some people mad here, but....

AJ.....you are not going to please everyone (and will drive yourself nuts trying to) and I think your best bet is to go with the majority and your gut feeling.

If those 2 things are in conflict...then you are SCREWED!!!:D :D

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
why dont yall do a grey one?

What do you care if all you are gonna do is sleep in it??:devil: :devil:

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

AJ.....you are not going to please everyone (and will drive yourself nuts trying to) and I think your best bet is to go with the majority and your gut feeling.

If those 2 things are in conflict...then you are SCREWED!!!:D :D Yeah i am, i'm just getting the final preparations together for the shirt. It's going to take the afternoon or till tonight to finalize stuff., but that's cool.

I'm going to post when i post how to get one, the FINAL product, and if you like it we'll order it that way. I'm not going to front any money for this because i've got burned before, so it's going to be a get me cash before i make the final order type of thing.

In other words it's going be LIKE IT or DON"T ORDER IT!

Emerson1
08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
The words are going to be impossible to read.

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
see above post...

panther power
08-03-2006, 03:03 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/3a.jpg

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by panther power
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/3a.jpg

looks too seventies-ish....but thanks for the pic

Emerson1
08-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
looks too seventies-ish....but thanks for the pic
It would look ALOT better on print though with a few colors and things changed around. Maybe the state outline instead of a star

GreenMonster
08-03-2006, 03:23 PM

If those 2 things are in conflict...then you are SCREWED!!!:D :D

Why does RangerMom ALWAYS have to right???? Gotta agree with her though. Can't/Won't make all of us happy. I'm buying one regardless of the outcome. I'd prefer not black but if it's black big deal.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Why does RangerMom ALWAYS have to right???? Gotta agree with her though. Can't/Won't make all of us happy. I'm buying one regardless of the outcome. I'd prefer not black but if it's black big deal.

I don't always have to be right.....I just am!!:D :D

I am not partial to any color really...Me and white do not get along really great, so black is good for me!

I don't have dandruff and I don't think it will be much different than the navy blue ones I wear anyway!!:)

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Why does RangerMom ALWAYS have to right???? Gotta agree with her though. Can't/Won't make all of us happy. I'm buying one regardless of the outcome. I'd prefer not black but if it's black big deal. thanks, that's why you are el presidente

pirate4state
08-03-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't have dandruff ... ROFL!

piratebg
08-03-2006, 06:09 PM
I like black or gray, if it is an option. White stains too damn easy and I am bad when it comes to taking care of white shirts.

Ranger Mom
08-04-2006, 08:31 AM
ttt