PDA

View Full Version : i don't know why i even tell ya'll...........

lostaussie
08-02-2006, 07:34 PM
i read on smoaky.com that houston truminello(sp) is no longer in Gilmer. houston is the all state reciever from canton. evidently never enrolled as many of you thought. don't know this to be true but i do know i have heard absolutely nothing of him since 7 on 7. nobody on smoaky seems to know where he is although there are several rumors.

District303aPastPlayer
08-02-2006, 07:47 PM
umm... wow... sad for the kid honestly... 4 schools in what, 2 years?

lostaussie
08-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
umm... wow... sad for the kid honestly... 4 schools in what, 2 years? i didn't see any way this kid would be allowed to play. not the kind of kid to sit out a year and play J.V. i wish him the best, but Gilmer was not the right place for him IMO. like i said earlier, this is all just hearsay, so i don't really know whats going on.

lostaussie
08-02-2006, 08:01 PM
from smoaky.com

The information contained within this thread in not substantiated nor has it been confirmed, at this point, as fact. Smoaky.com does not endorse this information as factual. It exists for entertainment purposes only until further notice. At the point that the information, within this thread, approaches the level of harmful intent or is deemed "out of control" it will be removed.

LH Panther Mom
08-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
evidently never enrolled as many of you thought.
Blame the Texarkana Gazette.... ;)

Tuminello (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=46046)

And I, for one, do appreciate the update. :)

lostaussie
08-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Blame the Texarkana Gazette.... ;)

Tuminello (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=46046)

And I, for one, do appreciate the update. :) well i do know he played for our 7 on 7, but that is a summer league. i did some checking. you can go get anybody you want for that. just most teams do not because you really aren't gaining anything for your program.

injuredinmelee
08-02-2006, 10:51 PM
interesting...

kaorder1999
08-02-2006, 10:52 PM
left canton....went to mesquite....kicked off team....went to private school in rockwall i believe....then tried to enroll at gilmer from what I heard in Austin...who knows though

injuredinmelee
08-02-2006, 10:57 PM
hope things work out for this kid.

thatboiwes
08-03-2006, 03:32 AM
A Gilmer coach says that Tuminello told them that he was going to enroll at Evangel in Louisiana.

lostaussie
08-03-2006, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by thatboiwes
A Gilmer coach says that Tuminello told them that he was going to enroll at Evangel in Louisiana. thats was one of the rumors i saw on smoaky.

AggieJohn
08-03-2006, 08:02 AM
sounds to me like his downside outweighs his upside

Adidas410s
08-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
sounds to me like his downside outweighs his upside

What is his downside? That he gets around?

lostaussie
08-07-2006, 08:48 PM
latest news hot off presses

Tuminello enrolls at Colleyville Covenant Christian Academy

Former Canton wide receiver Houston Tuminello has enrolled at Colleyville Convenant Christian Academy.

Tuminello, who caught 90-passes for 1,225-yards and 18-touchdowns as a sophomore at Canton will be joining a program that runs a no-huddle, 5-wide receiver set...and coached by Joel Barry, a former assistant coach at Southlake Carroll and graduate of Baylor University.

After leaving Canton in the spring, Tuminello originally enrolled at Mesquite, then spent a short-time working out and playing 7-on-7 at Gilmer and Shreveport Evangel.

He will be a junior this season, and is eligible to play immediately.

Last season, Colleyville Covenant Christian Academy lost in the semi-finals in TAPPS.

Smoaky