PDA

View Full Version : Almost midnight...heading for the Tree....

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 11:46 PM
....secret Ya Ya meeting, to chant, dance naked and drink the magic potion....gosh, what we sacrafice for our Dogs! (*yawn*) Just hope I make it back from the woods...last time I was sooooo tired, it being past midnight and all, that I got turned around and ended up in Hondo....was a loooooooong nite to say the least!
Bye now.......(*yawn*).....

Rabbit'93
10-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Hey ya...a quick question. You said in a previous thread:

"Ozzy took the words out of my mouth...you gotta just put it in God's hands....

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, Matthew, just know you are in our prayers, along with
Craig's loved ones. Yes, it is a tragic loss, someone so young and so full of life. It's hard to comprehend. God Bless."

So if you beleive in God then isn't this YAYA thing sacreligious. Just curious. :D

Still love ya

booger1
10-17-2003, 09:18 AM
I think Ya Ya is a Yahoo!

Rabbit'93
10-17-2003, 09:34 AM
naw not a yahoo just really misguided.

Bandera YaYa
10-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Rabbit'93:
Hey ya...a quick question. You said in a previous thread:

"Ozzy took the words out of my mouth...you gotta just put it in God's hands....

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, Matthew, just know you are in our prayers, along with
Craig's loved ones. Yes, it is a tragic loss, someone so young and so full of life. It's hard to comprehend. God Bless."

So if you beleive in God then isn't this YAYA thing sacreligious. Just curious. :D

Still love yaOh my gosh!! :rolleyes: Hey, I have some swamp land in Florida for sale..... eek!

Bandera YaYa
10-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Rabbit'93:
naw not a yahoo just really misguided.Me, misguided? Whatever........ :p

Bandera YaYa
10-17-2003, 09:47 AM
ONLY FOR YA YA'S: (We gotta be careful...we are really scaring some of the people on here....let's keep our chanting to a low roar!)
:D

olddawggreen
10-17-2003, 10:47 AM
Dance on Ya Ya!

Rabbit'93
10-17-2003, 11:05 AM
yaya you know I'm just giving ya a hard time. :p

BIG19
10-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Ya YA, have you got a cure for this nasty cold that is going around? It is trying it's best to beat me so I cannot go enjoy the game tonight. Hurry, come up with something. Pleae send it my way now!!!! Thanks

spiveyrat
10-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Bandera YaYa:
....dance naked...

...ended up in Hondo....was a loooooooong nite to say the least!
Bye now.......(*yawn*).....I just gotta know what happened, you know, with you naked in Hondo and all.
:D

booger1
10-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Bandera YaYa:
ONLY FOR YA YA'S: (We gotta be careful...we are really scaring some of the people on here....let's keep our chanting to a low roar!)
:D I think she is smoking some magic grass!

SintonFan
10-17-2003, 12:25 PM
BIG19:
Ya YA, have you got a cure for this nasty cold that is going around? It is trying it's best to beat me so I cannot go enjoy the game tonight. Hurry, come up with something. Pleae send it my way now!!!! Thanks.

Go out and buy Cold-Eeze! Take it religously(every 3 hours). Take 6 a day. I beat my cold in four days flat. It's remarkable stuff. It's best if you take it when your cold just starts, though.

olddawggreen
10-17-2003, 12:27 PM
SintonFan:

BIG19:
Ya YA, have you got a cure for this nasty cold that is going around? It is trying it's best to beat me so I cannot go enjoy the game tonight. Hurry, come up with something. Pleae send it my way now!!!! Thanks.

Go out and buy Cold-Eeze! Take it religously(every 3 hours). Take 6 a day. I beat my cold in four days flat. It's remarkable stuff. It's best if you take it when your cold just starts, though.

olddawggreen
10-17-2003, 12:29 PM
SintonFan:

BIG19:

Go out and buy Cold-Eeze! Take it religously(every 3 hours). Take 6 a day. I beat my cold in four days flat. It's remarkable stuff. It's best if you take it when your cold just starts, though.Hmmm My colds never last more than three of four days. :rolleyes:

SintonFan
10-17-2003, 12:37 PM
olddawggreen:

SintonFan:

BIG19:

Go out and buy Cold-Eeze! Take it religously(every 3 hours). Take 6 a day. I beat my cold in four days flat. It's remarkable stuff. It's best if you take it when your cold just starts, though.Hmmm My colds never last more than three of four days. :rolleyes: I guess you are blessed, but most of mine last for a couple of weeks, at least. :rolleyes: