PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sprint PCS...

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 10:12 AM
If i have unlimited text messaging... how do i get charged for "Additional Text Messages?"

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 10:16 AM
sounds like you don't have unlimited text. I believe their unlimited text pkg is $15...but it may have gone up to $20. If you are paying $5 or $10 then odds are you don't have the unlimited.

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
sounds like you don't have unlimited text. I believe their unlimited text pkg is $15...but it may have gone up to $20. If you are paying $5 or $10 then odds are you don't have the unlimited.

on my bill it says "texts included in plan: Unlimited" then i have a charge right below it for 1267 texts...

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
on my bill it says "texts included in plan: Unlimited" then i have a charge right below it for 1267 texts...

how much are you being billed for the unlimited texts

what did it bill you for the 1267 texts?

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 10:26 AM
how much are you being billed for the unlimited texts

what did it bill you for the 1267 texts?

a) i dont know, its just part of my plan. 70 bucks a month or so... and its included in my Sprint Power Vision pack...

and 111.40

pirate4state
08-01-2006, 10:28 AM
a) i dont know, its just part of my plan. 70 bucks a month or so... and its included in my Sprint Power Vision pack...

and 111.40

:eek: yikes....I hate Sprint. I can't wait for my contract with them to be over, just 6 more months! :mad:

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 10:31 AM

and 111.40

and one phone to Sprint customer service is in order it sounds like...

please set aside 30-45 minutes of your life...you won't get it back I promise! ;)

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 10:31 AM
and one phone to Sprint customer service is in order it sounds like...

please set aside 30-45 minutes of your life...you won't get it back I promise! ;)

im callin... this pisses me off... it will cut my bill in half, no lie...

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 10:43 AM
and i got a $111.40 credit on my bill :) took all of 10 or so minutes... after me stallin for a bit...

Chief Woodman
08-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Why would anyone text that many times? Get a life...lol

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 11:01 AM
leave me and my 3000 texts alone...

mistanice
08-01-2006, 11:11 AM
My contract with Sprint will be up in Oct. Im looking for another service, but I want to keep the same number. I know we can do that now but is there a charge? Also which company provides the best signal!!!! Verizon? T-Mobile? Cingular?

Screw Sprint, i had my phone turned off this whole weekend since I had no service while i was out of town!!!

luvhoops34
08-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
My contract with Sprint will be up in Oct. Im looking for another service, but I want to keep the same number. I know we can do that now but is there a charge? Also which company provides the best signal!!!! Verizon? T-Mobile? Cingular?

Screw Sprint, i had my phone turned off this whole weekend since I had no service while i was out of town!!!

I have had Sprint for two years now and I haven't had any problems with their service. Their customer service is good and I have never had long wait times. I got Sprint bc my daughter has it and we do the Sprint to Sprint thing.

DO NOT GET T-MOBILE. Their service area sucks. I know this bc I have a t-mobile internet card. I just switched to a Cingular internet card and it works great!

I tried Verizon, and unless you are in a major city, it doesn't work worth a flip and you go into ROAMING. And we all know what that means. Sprint is good on their nationwide plan bc you never pay for roaming. Verizon doesn't have that feature.

If I had to switch carriers again, I would go with Cingular. They have the best coverage in South Texas.

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:37 PM
hmm, i just found out i was 238 minutes over my limit this month...
that's about 94 dollars

big daddy russ
08-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: yikes....I hate Sprint. I can't wait for my contract with them to be over, just 6 more months! :mad:
Me too. Amanda and I (we're sharing a plan) are up in March. We both came from T-Mobile, can't stand Sprint. While we've been spoiled with the better coverage, T-Mobile's customer service was awesome. Sprint's sucks.

We're looking at Verizon. They compete more directly with Cingular in the upper end of service providers. All my friends say that while they don't have the coverage area that Cingular does, their customer service is almost as good as T-Mobile's. I'll take customer service and fewer screw-ups on my bills over coverage any day of the week.

Oh, by the way-- I only had one problem with my T-Mobile bill in almost two years. Called them up, two minutes later it was taken care of.

Every other month, I spend half an hour on the phone haggling with Sprint. I'd much rather be playing NCAA '07, doing my homework, or watching paint dry.