08-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Hope it turns out well. Right now I am concerned. :(

http://www.yahoo.com/s/359373

CalallenWildcat
08-01-2006, 09:00 AM
I thought you were gonna post something about Castro :D

pirate44
08-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Phil_c, we must remember that there is still a chance he will be cleared. The tour de france has been dominated by American riders in the past without the help of prohibited substance with Lance Armstrong being strongly accused of doping. we must back our American heros through thick and thin.

pirate44
Originally posted by pirate44
Phil_c, we must remember that there is still a chance he will be cleared. The tour de france has been dominated by American riders in the past without the help of prohibited substance with Lance Armstrong being strongly accused of doping. we must back our American heros through thick and thin.
by the way, i admire the frenchie frenchmen and their tour.

Adidas410s
I thought maybe Cat had walked the bases loaded...:confused:

pirate44
08-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
I thought you were gonna post something about Castro :D
low blow

Maroon87
08-01-2006, 09:03 AM
One of those Frenchies probably spiked his latte. They couldn't get Lance so they went for the consolation prize.:mad:

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
One of those Frenchies probably spiked his latte. They couldn't get Lance so they went for the consolation prize.:mad:

I know right. On M&M this morning, Greenberg said, "Did you see this guy's mother on TV? I fully expected her to stop to go churn some butter really quick. I mean if you can't believe THIS guy and his family...then is there ANY hope left for a clean champion in any sport?"

pirate44
08-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
he should be thrown in the hoosecow just for drinking "latte"

CalallenWildcat
08-01-2006, 09:06 AM

(sung to the tune of O Canada! and yes most of it is O Canada...I changed the country name LOL)
Les Etats-Unis! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

pirate44
08-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
(sung to the tune of O Canada! and yes most of it is O Canada...I changed the country name LOL)
Les Etats-Unis! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
it bothers me that you know those lyrics

CalallenWildcat
08-01-2006, 09:11 AM
it bothers me that you know those lyrics

I've been to Montreal :D

Phil C
08-01-2006, 09:12 AM
You have to post bad as well as good. I am hoping he is cleared and the ? can become a ! again. I am sad today. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/txzen/Doper.jpg

Maroon87
08-01-2006, 09:12 AM
he should be thrown in the hoosecow just for drinking "latte"

That would be a seperate issue.;)

DaHop72
08-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
On M&M this morning, Greenberg said. Mancrush:devil: :devil:

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
mmm...beefy!!!

fatman crush!!!

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/NFBEIFCKLIFB/071904-golic2.jpg

DaHop72
08-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
fatman crush!!!

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/NFBEIFCKLIFB/071904-golic2.jpg My main man Golic.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great pic, Adidas (metrosexual):devil: :devil:

spiveyrat
08-01-2006, 11:16 AM
by the way, i admire the frenchie frenchmen and their tour.

Is that another way to say (in my best Arnold Schwartzenegger impersonation) "Girly men"? ;)

pirate44
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Is that another way to say (in my best Arnold Schwartzenegger impersonation) "Girly men"? ;)
you got it. it sounds really good when you use your best french accent when saying "frenchie frenchmen" :D

Phil C
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM

I hope he is cleared too 44. I also hope he has an independent American company do a test too. I am sceptical about that French lab but since it is their sport and their country they have the right to use it but I would also prefer he get tested by an American company also. We will see. I haven't given up on Floyd yet.

pirate44
08-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I hope he is cleared too 44. I also hope he has an independent American company do a test too. I am sceptical about that French lab but sincei it is their sport and their country they have the right to use it but I would also prefer he get tested by an American company also. We will see. I haven't given up on Floyd yet.
we must remember that noble prize winners Pierre and Marie Curie were french chemists and France is more than capable of producing intelligent and capable people to run the test.

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2006, 12:10 PM
you got it. it sounds really good when you use your best french accent when saying "frenchie frenchmen" :D
Okay, for some reason the thought of saying "Oui, oui, frenchie frenchmen" just cracked me up. :doh:

pirate44
08-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Okay, for some reason the thought of saying "Oui, oui, frenchie frenchmen" just cracked me up. :doh:
wee wee:D