PDA

View Full Version : At what price would you pay for a 3adl t-shirt

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:47 AM
What is the maximum you would pay. In this poll check all the prices you would be willing to pay.

The "donation" is the way we can actually make money, it's not a set donation obviously, but choosing a option in this poll means "Hey, I'll pay 10 dollars for that shirt and kick in an extra 5 or 10 for the DL"

This is just an estimate. The idea is that we are looking too do a statewide fundraiser on the site to help with pending upgrades to the site.

Chief Woodman
08-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Who will make them? What wil they look like? Will they get lost in the mail like the infamous shirt did some time back? These answers would help make up my mind how much I would be willing to pay.....

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 11:11 AM
fyi...you didn't give us the option to vote for multiple choices. I'm still not sure if you wanted the max I would pay...or every price that I would pay. Either way...all I can do now is just check the max I would pay.

pirate44
08-01-2006, 12:09 PM
if it was done right and didnt look like i made it with a wife beater and a sharpie, id pay the max.

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
fyi...you didn't give us the option to vote for multiple choices. I'm still not sure if you wanted the max I would pay...or every price that I would pay. Either way...all I can do now is just check the max I would pay. yeah i thought about that, but i didn't want to get bogged down with numbers the idea is the max you would pay

Ranger Mom
08-01-2006, 12:31 PM
IMO...multiples of 5 would have sufficed better...

it seems to wierd to say I would pay 19 but not 20.

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
IMO...multiples of 5 would have sufficed better...

it seems to wierd to say I would pay 19 but not 20. yeah, i know, but i figured in the twenties is where you would get some peoples pocketbooks all itching

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
if it was done right and didnt look like i made it with a wife beater and a sharpie, id pay the max.

Some possiblities (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=47733)

Give me some feedback...I would be glad to do this if I knew I could get a couple of people to be definate that they would buy one

pirate44
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Some possiblities (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=47733)

Give me some feedback...I would be glad to do this if I knew I could get a couple of people to be definate that they would buy one
not bad.:clap:

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:38 PM
they were pretty much thrown together......when i get more time i can make more detail and work on driving the price down some

pirate44
08-01-2006, 12:39 PM
is it more expensive to use balck shirts? i like the long sleeves too, but i guess thats a lot more pricier

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 12:53 PM
is it more expensive to use balck shirts? i like the long sleeves too, but i guess thats a lot more pricier yeah, the white short sleeve shirt is the absolute cheapest

pirate44
08-01-2006, 12:55 PM
i wouldnt go too cheap on the shirt though. they can get pretty messed up and uncomfortable.

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 01:01 PM
well i've ordered shirts from the company that im designing these through and they are very reliable

any headway on that project i requested?

pirate44
08-01-2006, 01:02 PM
well i've ordered shirts from the company that im designing these through and they are very reliable

any headway on that project i requested?
nothing more done on it since last pmed

AggieJohn
08-01-2006, 01:03 PM
nothing more done on it since last pmed
cool no rush, just when you can, you wouldn't have a copy of it you can PM to me...... i just deleted it on accident

pirate44
08-01-2006, 02:59 PM
cool no rush, just when you can, you wouldn't have a copy of it you can PM to me...... i just deleted it on accident
no problem. the wave logo was pretty grainy and i finally decided to just redraw it so i could manipulate it and spice it up a bit. had a couple more ideas too.