PDA

View Full Version : Tupac lives

Emerson1
07-31-2006, 09:44 PM
It's true

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nu6_NgL1dL8

Bandera YaYa
07-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Who is Tupac?? One of those rapper thugs that got gunned down along the way??? :confused:

AggieJohn
07-31-2006, 09:51 PM
grade "a" hilarious

Bandera YaYa
07-31-2006, 10:21 PM
aj....who is Tupac??

DaHop72
07-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Who is Tupac?? One of those rapper thugs that got gunned down along the way??? :confused: Yeppers, that would be Tupac.

Bandera YaYa
07-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Sorry Emerson, but like I said....if the shoe fits! :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
07-31-2006, 10:32 PM
I heard he has been sharing a cabin in the Mountains in Montana with Elvis and Princess Di.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Bandera YaYa
07-31-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yeppers, that would be Tupac. If he wasn't a thug and got killed because he was totally innocent...then I apologize for my assumption. :)

injuredinmelee
07-31-2006, 10:48 PM
If he wasn't a thug and got killed because he was totally innocent...then I apologize for my assumption. :)

he was a thug and hung out with thugs and put himself in a lifestyle that promotes thug lifestyle. Hard to feel sorry for him. You reap what you sow.

AggieJohn
07-31-2006, 10:50 PM
aj....who is Tupac?? west side's most notorious gangsta rap

injuredinmelee
07-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
west side's most notorious gangsta rap
I have to say Ice Cube is the most notorious.

AggieJohn
07-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I have to say Ice Cube is the most notorious. nah, ice cube comes and goes, plus he sold out to acting

Bandera YaYa
07-31-2006, 10:55 PM
he was a thug and hung out with thugs and put himself in a lifestyle that promotes thug lifestyle. Hard to feel sorry for him. You reap what you sow. Oh ok.....someone was making me feel bad, I thought I had pegged him wrong.....yep....it's all about choices people!! It frustrates me when people waste their lives...like they have 10 more to live.....makes me mad for their mommas.....

IHStangFan
07-31-2006, 11:31 PM
I heard he has been sharing a cabin in the Mountains in Montana with Elvis and Princess Di.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!! dont forget Hoffa!

eagles_victory
07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
I have to say Ice Cube is the most notorious. Tupac is considered by a lot of people as the greastest rapper of all time. You must not know a whole lot about rap because Ice Cube doesnt have anything on Pac

neck_06
07-31-2006, 11:35 PM
I have to say Ice Cube is the most notorious.

TOOPACK SHAKER is still making money today while he is dead. that has to be good for something. plus i have his greatest hits CD, and its not that bad.

but for the record, tupac is and will always be.................dead.

IHStangFan
08-01-2006, 12:08 AM
i cant stand rap.......there......i said it.

Emerson1
08-01-2006, 12:22 AM
Good thing it's not a rap video, it's a Dave Chappelle bit.

IHStangFan
08-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Good thing it's not a rap video, it's a Dave Chappelle bit. seen it...thanks.....still cant stand rap.

eagles_victory
08-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Who is Tupac?? One of those rapper thugs that got gunned down along the way??? :confused: Tupac was just a poet not just a rapper he was much more then just some thug he did some things he shouldnt have obviously but he always did a lot of positive things for the black community and its kind of hard not to feel sorry for someone who was sitting in a traffic jam and someone drove up and shot him

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Tupac was just a poet not just a rapper he was much more then just some thug he did some things he shouldnt have obviously but he always did a lot of positive things for the black community and its kind of hard not to feel sorry for someone who was sitting in a traffic jam and someone drove up and shot him

its a very unfortunate situation, but theres more to the story than that... its sad to say that he had it coming from earlier that ngiht when he and a bunch of others jumped a known gang member after a mike tyson fight... and yes... tupac, lyrically is the best rapper dead... while Jay-Z is the best rapper alive..

piratebg
08-01-2006, 01:32 AM
That was freakin hilarious. I have never been a fan of rap music, but I do remember Tupac and Calfornia Love. That song was everywhere.

eagles_victory
08-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
its a very unfortunate situation, but theres more to the story than that... its sad to say that he had it coming from earlier that ngiht when he and a bunch of others jumped a known gang member after a mike tyson fight... and yes... tupac, lyrically is the best rapper dead... while Jay-Z is the best rapper alive.. Pac was better then Jay-Z though no doubt. Did you see the security camera tapes of that fight where they fought that gangster i saw it on VH1. Do you believe the conspirsey sp? theory that Suge Knight set up his death. or do you belive that Biggie was involved in it lol

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 01:39 AM
i believe that it just happened. Suge Knight probably had little to no role in it. Biggie and Puff are too controlled for that. Puff really wasnt that gangster. I do believe though, that 2Pac deserves respect. what other rapper do you know has classes over his poetry writings at UCLA other than him?

eagles_victory
08-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Biggie should of never went back to the west coast like that he knew the Pac fans held him possibly responsible for his death and they were gunning for him

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Pacs greatest song... is....

(im in the chat alone)

piratebg
08-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Pacs greatest song... is....

(im in the chat alone)

Are you hitting on me? :eek: :kiss: :p

District303aPastPlayer
08-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Are you hitting on me? :eek: :kiss: :p

no, i reserve that to my DiMarini

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2006, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i cant stand rap.......there......i said it.
:thumbsup: I'm right there with you! My husband's nickname for him is "Stupid Fersure". ;)

spiveyrat
08-01-2006, 06:54 AM
That video was funny! :clap: