PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Sinton vs Bridge City

Old Cardinal
12-01-2001, 09:37 PM
I am excited for the fans of Bridge City and Sinton-we get to play each other! We both hoped to last year, but Gatesville decided to go get the State Title for our Regions last year. Well one of us will have the awesome responbility of trying to bring home the State Title in Division I for Reg.'s III & IV. Most of the time, our representative usually wins the State Championship. It's fun to enter such a competitive but friendly rivalry.......Look back in the September POST, I predicted that this game might become a reality. Wow, Bridge City gets to play a team that manhandled 4A power Beeville and Sinton gets to play a BC team that opened preseason against good 4A teams too!

Sinton Sports Fan
12-01-2001, 10:28 PM
Rumor has it that this game will be at Kyle field. Any truth to that rumor?

3ABirdMan
12-01-2001, 11:03 PM
Saturday 1:00
Kyle Field
Texas A&M

Be There!

the claw
12-01-2001, 11:47 PM
I wish I would've known about this one being at Kyle. I wanted to see if all the hype about Sinton was for real or not.

sinfan75
12-02-2001, 12:38 AM
The game ain't been played yet Claw.Sinton is not hype-they're for real.I think they proved it today.I bet the Bellville defense is going to have nightmares about #5 Julian Ruiz for a while.

eye of the tiger
12-02-2001, 11:38 AM
Old Card and other BC fans. There is a good article in the Dallas Morning News about BC.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports_day/highschools/football/STORY.ea865a2980.b0.af.0.a4.ee42.html

It is the 4th article down in this group.