My other prediction for Sinton (vs 4A teams) is a loss to GP

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 10:42 AM
You may be right. :thinking: Only time will tell. :p

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You may be right. :thinking: Only time will tell. :p

Only reason why I have y'all for a loss at GP is that it comes right after Cuero and your new QB will need some time adjusting. Plus it's in Portland. So fatigue/possible injuries + new QB + away game = Loss. Of course GP is going to a new offense so that may hurt them.

For Beeville, I think Sinton may be a trap game so I predict you guys beating them. Robstown and PLC just stink.

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Only reason why I have y'all for a loss at GP is that it comes right after Cuero and your new QB will need some time adjusting. Plus it's in Portland. So fatigue/possible injuries + new QB + away game = Loss. Of course GP is going to a new offense so that may hurt them.

For Beeville, I think Sinton may be a trap game so I predict you guys beating them. Robstown and PLC just stink. Everything will be new for us this year, but I'm excited about all these "new" things. ;) Hopefully, Sinton can prove you wrong on the GP win predicition.

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Everything will be new for us this year, but I'm excited about all these "new" things. ;) Hopefully, Sinton can prove you wrong on the GP win predicition.

Haha, I'm hoping so too...nothing satisfies me more than seeing a maroon team beating GP (well...unless it's Flour Bluff, but that's another story for another board)

tigerpride_08
07-31-2006, 11:06 AM
the PLC game should be a gimme to them...

SintonFan_inAustin
07-31-2006, 07:07 PM
Pirates have gone into GP land and hand them a loss, but that was with some proven players to start the season on offense.

SintonFan
07-31-2006, 07:13 PM
I have Sinton projected to beat the following 4A teams:

Robstown
Beeville
Port Lavaca Calhoun

:D
And you say I'm easily amused...:p

GetRDoneStangs
07-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Port Lavaca Calhoun

OUCH!!!! Guys, you are killing me! I guess things just don't change...:mad: ...

My little brother did play on a pretty descent Calhoun team in the late 80's.... We actually beat Cuero at their house!!!! I was in for that game for some reason?? They had a winning record that year, they don't come along very often for them..

Anyway.. back to your post on Sinton....
:D

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Pirates have gone into GP land and hand them a loss, but that was with some proven players to start the season on offense.

Yeah, and the lack of experience is why I don't think they will this year. But GP is switching to a new offense so anything can happen.

piratebg
07-31-2006, 08:29 PM
I have Sinton projected to beat the following 4A teams:

Robstown
Beeville
Port Lavaca Calhoun

Looks good, but I'm not sure about beating Beeville. Coach Soza looks likes he's got things looking better with Trojans. The Pirates won last year because of defense and our kickers best night. I think he hit 3 from about 30yrs a piece but missed his epa.

Blastoderm55
08-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Looks good, but I'm not sure about beating Beeville. Coach Soza looks likes he's got things looking better with Trojans. The Pirates won last year because of defense and our kickers best night. I think he hit 3 from about 30yrs a piece but missed his epa.

Not to mention Daniel Ramirez running wild for like 150 yards while JoJo Garza was on the sidelines still nursing his injured ankle. :mad:

CalallenWildcat
08-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by piratebg

Yes, but I think Beeville is catching Sinton in a bad part of their schedule.