PDA

View Full Version : What's with OLNtv?

Phil C
07-31-2006, 08:21 AM
Last night they were supposed to show a special Tour de France program but they cancelled it. :( Much disappointment indeed. :mad:

Adidas410s
07-31-2006, 08:48 AM
They probably forgot to inject their satellite with the appropriate performance enhancers! ;)

injuredinmelee
07-31-2006, 08:53 AM
I heard the satellite had elevated levels of static. The satellite is claiming it is natural. That and I think the worlds G.A.S. meter is running way toooooooooooooooo lowwwwwwwwwwwww.

spiveyrat
07-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah, what's with OLN???!!! They should be showing Hunting and Fishing shows ONLY!!!

They've turned to Bicycle Racing, Bull Riding, Hockey, and Survivor re-runs! :foul: :flamingma

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Yeah, what's with OLN???!!! They should be showing Hunting and Fishing shows ONLY!!!

They've turned to Bicycle Racing, Bull Riding, Hockey, and Survivor re-runs! :foul: :flamingma

They will be renaming their network "Versus" soon

spiveyrat
07-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
They will be renaming their network "Versus" soon

It's amazing how many channels don't really represent what they originally did... Mtv/VH1 doesn't show music videos anymore (during "normal" viewing hours), TLC has turned into the "Trading Spaces" network, etc.

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
It's amazing how many channels don't really represent what they originally did... Mtv/VH1 doesn't show music videos anymore (during "normal" viewing hours), TLC has turned into the "Trading Spaces" network, etc.

I used to love TLC...now, I don't...

injuredinmelee
07-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Discovery, Spike, A&E, and HBO you cant go wrong.

Sweetwater Red
07-31-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Discovery, Spike, A&E, and HBO you cant go wrong.

Add the History channels along with all the ESPN's for me.