PDA

View Full Version : EV's 3adownlow shirt/flag

eagles_victory
07-31-2006, 03:34 AM
Ive decided i dont like the way things are being done with the shirt so ive decided to make my own flag/shirt that will be offered on a first come first serve basis. I am going to keep the tradition of the flag alive and not try to change everything.

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2006, 05:52 AM
That's your choice.....just hope it doesn't have a "snafu".

3afan
07-31-2006, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Ive decided i dont like the way things are being done with the shirt ......

whats the problem?

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
whats the problem? Who knows? I think the idea of a 2nd shirt is cool! :clap:

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Ive decided i dont like the way things are being done with the shirt so ive decided to make my own flag/shirt that will be offered on a first come first serve basis. I am going to keep the tradition of the flag alive and not try to change everything. All I changed was the first come, first serve part and who knows there may not be more than on request for any given day, well except the one you want! :p Everything else is the same, but again, I think a 2nd shirt would be a good idea especially come playoff time.

CHS_CG
07-31-2006, 10:49 AM
Ive decided i dont like the way things are being done with the shirt so ive decided to make my own flag/shirt that will be offered on a first come first serve basis. I am going to keep the tradition of the flag alive and not try to change everything.

you just dont like it bc its being headed by a sinton person this year... yeah i said it im not afraid to say it....

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
you just dont like it bc its being headed by a sinton person this year... yeah i said it im not afraid to say it.... :eek: "a Sinton person" :eek: ... oh well...*shrugs*

CHS_CG
07-31-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: "a Sinton person" :eek: ... oh well...*shrugs*

ya know those darn people from sinton hahaha

ROFLMAO

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 10:56 AM
ya know those darn people from sinton hahaha

ROFLMAO L.I.C. :p

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2006, 10:59 AM
you just dont like it bc its being headed by a sinton person this year... yeah i said it im not afraid to say it....
If that's the case, there was ample time to volunteer or speak up back in April when it first came up. ;)

zero week thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=43784)

Ranger Mom
07-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Maybe yall can understand why I didnt mind passing the torch on this year???

;)

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe yall can understand why I didnt mind passing the torch on this year???

;) Like, totally but it's all good! :nerd:

Ranger Mom
07-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Like, totally but it's all good! :nerd:

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Talk to me after you have done it two years in a row!!:p

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Talk to me after you have done it two years in a row!!:p LOL! That's if this Sinton person is "allowed" 2 years in a row! :rolleyes:

eagles_victory
07-31-2006, 11:55 AM
you just dont like it bc its being headed by a sinton person this year... yeah i said it im not afraid to say it.... enough out of you Chs_Cg your just talking to be heard yet again when you have no idea what your talking about.

CHS_CG
07-31-2006, 12:02 PM
enough out of you Chs_Cg your just talking to be heard yet again when you have no idea what your talking about.

yeah i know.... but its fun to get you all upset lol.... smile lil buddy.. its all in fun and games...remember...you tell me that all the time!

eagles_victory
07-31-2006, 12:11 PM
I was actually looking to cross promate this flag with the 4a board sinces theres not enough posters to fill up every week over there we use some 3a games to fill in.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2006, 12:56 PM
I decree that this is an official T.A.R.D. Project, headed up by none other than our Chief, Eagles_Victory.

pirate4state
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
I was actually looking to cross promate this flag with the 4a board sinces theres not enough posters to fill up every week over there we use some 3a games to fill in. Your PMs are full!