PDA

View Full Version : So I call adidas lastnight around midnight

injuredinmelee
07-30-2006, 04:28 PM
and he must have already been in bed. Was going to get him to join us at Ken's Wing Stop or something like that for $4.00 32oz. Pete Coors creation.

injuredinmelee
07-30-2006, 04:40 PM
the waitstaff is dressed alot like the Hooters girls. Anyone else ever been to this place just outside of ameriquest field on Collins?

DU_stud04
07-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the waitstaff is dressed alot like the Hooters girls. Anyone else ever been to this place just outside of ameriquest field on Collins?

place is called winghouse.....not only is it like hooters, its pretty much right behind the one on collins.

my opinion, its better than hooters. the food tastes better, the girls look jsut as nice,.....if you like hooters you'll like this place, almost an identical clone. good luck trying to get in this place when there is a game goin on, its always packed.

btw, i was there last night around 11:45

injuredinmelee
07-30-2006, 05:40 PM
For real? I was too. Where were you sitting? I was the big dude at the bar with the brunette.

DU_stud04
07-30-2006, 05:43 PM
i think i may have seen you, i was at a table with 3 other guys infront of all the big screens against the wall...acctually wearing my sweetwater baseball shirt

DU_stud04
07-30-2006, 05:44 PM
how'd you like winghouse?

Adidas410s
07-30-2006, 05:45 PM
yeah I thought that was you. I didn't have that number in my phone and I couldn't understand who you said it was. Also, you said "hey we are in Arlington at the Wooten"...but the Wooten is in Abilene! ;) Either way...I was out with the new girl in Uptown...so I couldn't drive all the way over to Arlington!

injuredinmelee
07-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i think i may have seen you, i was at a table with 3 other guys infront of all the big screens against the wall...acctually wearing my sweetwater baseball shirt

would my back of been to you? The bar is horeshoe shaped and I was on the short end with my back towards an almost empty room with only one table with three guys and two really cute chicks.

injuredinmelee
07-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yeah I thought that was you. I didn't have that number in my phone and I couldn't understand who you said it was. Also, you said "hey we are in Arlington at the Wooten"...but the Wooten is in Abilene! ;) Either way...I was out with the new girl in Uptown...so I couldn't drive all the way over to Arlington!

I was pretty affected by the 4.00 drinks so I might have said wooten but meant whitten on I20.

DU_stud04
07-30-2006, 06:07 PM
ummm i think we would have been to the right of you, we didnt stay long, jsut had some drinks and some frys, just waiting for some more friends to go bowling