PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy draft just concluded

Gobbler Fan
07-29-2006, 11:43 PM
I had the first pick ....this is how it went what was nice is everyone showed up and it only took 40 min.

1. (1) L. Johnson RB
2. (20) T. Holt WR
3. (21) R. Moss WR
4. (40) W. Parker RB
5. (41) T. Gonzalez TE
6. (60) J. Addai RB
7. (61) B. Roethlisberger QB
8. (80) A. Brooks QB
9. (81) N. Burleson WR
10. (100) T. Glenn WR
11. (101) K. Winslow TE
12. (120) D. Williams RB
13. (121) J. Kitna QB
14. (140) Dallas DEF
15. (141) J. Wilkins K

I grabbed 3 qb's and will decide on 2 to keep . My WR situation is shaky after Moss and Holt but Glenn or Burleson as my #3 isint so bad . My TE position is strong . RB position is stout with Foster moving out of the way before midseason and Williams will shine in CAR. My ace is Johnson and with the bus gone in Pitt. Parker will pick up more td's to go along withthe yardage.
I think Brookes and Kitna have the inside track on the 2 QB spot's Brookes is my sleeper he will do well in OAK but time will tell.

Sweetwater Red
07-30-2006, 10:58 AM
First two picks should be RB and RB. With Roaf retiring along with
the RT I wouldn't have drafted LJ first overall. You never take a
WR with the second overall pick.

I'm assuming you were asking for opinions???:D

Gobbler Fan
07-30-2006, 12:18 PM
I had to think about that pick ----do I want 2 top tier WR's or another semi good RB when I know that I can pick up another RB with similar stat's in the next round . I knew that I would start a WR run which is exactly what happened . My mistake was waiting too long to take a QB all I can do is hope one of these guy's pan out . I have trade bait with either Holt or Moss if I need to do that .

Never say never ----but thanks for your oppinion

:D

Sweetwater Red
07-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
I had to think about that pick ----do I want 2 top tier WR's or another semi good RB when I know that I can pick up another RB with similar stat's in the next round . I knew that I would start a WR run which is exactly what happened . My mistake was waiting too long to take a QB all I can do is hope one of these guy's pan out . I have trade bait with either Holt or Moss if I need to do that .

Never say never ----but thanks for your oppinion

:D

You NEVER draft Michael Vick before the 12th round. :D