PDA

View Full Version : It's Football Season...and I'm going to be far away *cries*

Hawk Fan Izzy
07-29-2006, 07:22 PM
What are some good websites where I can possibly view/hear some games?

I'm going to Yale University next year, and while I know I'm never going to get a Zapata game, I at least want to know if I'm going to be able to get some Texas HS Football...

District303aPastPlayer
07-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Hawk Fan Izzy
What are some good websites where I can possibly view/hear some games?

I'm going to Yale University next year, and while I know I'm never going to get a Zapata game, I at least want to know if I'm going to be able to get some Texas HS Football...

Dude, congrats on makin it to Yale.

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Man, I'm hoping you can catch Cuero game on the net, but I don't know if they'll be doing it anymore because that station is flippin' out...

Yale??? Damn, I better watch my spelling etc... around you, I might get learned... JK... Congrats man...

tigerpride_08
07-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Yale..haha thats a far way off from good ol' texas...

Hawk Fan Izzy
07-31-2006, 01:58 AM
Yeah, I'm going over there, but I'm still a Texas HS Football Fan...

No suggestions on sites? :(

sahen
07-31-2006, 02:41 AM
www.kshn.com will have all Liberty (3a) and Dayton (4a) games on...i know u prolly dont care about either teams but if u really getting to wanting some football u can listen there....oh and if u listen to the games u will have to turn either ur left or right speaker off depending on which game u want to hear, its really easy to do if u dont know how then say something and someone or I will tell u....

Sandman
07-31-2006, 11:33 AM
My friend ran a website that shows football games from the Golden Triangle last year. They weren't live, but you could watch the whole game. I think they are doing it again this year. The site name will change this fall to www.fnetv.com . It was www.fridaynightexperience.com . Not many 3A games, but I know there is a West Orange-Stark game because I am watching it right now. They also have the TAPPS state championships.

You can also listen to live streaming audio of the Palestine and Westwood games at www.kyyk.com and www.1450knet.com on Friday nights.

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Sandman
My friend ran a website that shows football games from the Golden Triangle last year. They weren't live, but you could watch the whole game. I think they are doing it again this year. The site name will change this fall to www.fnetv.com . It was www.fridaynightexperience.com . Not many 3A games, but I know there is a West Orange-Stark game because I am watching it right now. They also have the TAPPS state championships.

You can also listen to live streaming audio of the Palestine and Westwood games at www.kyyk.com and www.1450knet.com on Friday nights. Thats a nice site...

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Congrats on admission to Yale...I am considering applying there myself.

Last year, all Calallen games were on http://calalleninternetradio.com but I don't know if they will do that again this year.

A lot of games are broadcast on http://www.tsrnsports.com

Phil C
07-31-2006, 11:55 AM
Way to go getting to Yale. I don't know about catching the games but at least you can keep up with the scores on this web site. Study hard and good luck!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2006, 01:16 PM
www.Texashsfootball.com is supposed to be broadcasting games next year. I do know that they broadcasted numerous playoff games last season and did an excellent job, you should definately check them out.

CenTexSports
07-31-2006, 01:20 PM
I have never known anybody that went to the Yale forklift school or is it for Yale locks?

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
www.Texashsfootball.com is supposed to be broadcasting games next year. I do know that they broadcasted numerous playoff games last season and did an excellent job, you should definately check them out.

I don't know if we are doing them in regular season this year. I will ask Commissioner. Txbroadcaster should also be able to provide insight into this.

footballgal
07-31-2006, 01:31 PM
I don't have any website suggestions; just wanted to say congrats to getting into Yale.

District303aPastPlayer
07-31-2006, 01:35 PM
the TexasHSFootball.com network of broadcasters has grown this offseason to include broadcasting games from different areas of the state. Check the website for more updates as they become available.

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
the TexasHSFootball.com network of broadcasters has grown this offseason to include broadcasting games from different areas of the state. Check the website for more updates as they become available.

Not sure where you are getting that but I don't have any information on that segment of what TexasHSFootball.com does. Of course, Chris knows that as I get more free time I will begin to assist him on more projects such as this one so I may be more informed on this come this time next year.

District303aPastPlayer
07-31-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Not sure where you are getting that but I don't have any information on that segment of what TexasHSFootball.com does. Of course, Chris knows that as I get more free time I will begin to assist him on more projects such as this one so I may be more informed on this come this time next year.

i got it right from him :)
he's added a couple of broadcasters to his network... just wait and see ;)

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 01:50 PM
i got it right from him :)
he's added a couple of broadcasters to his network... just wait and see ;)

It's nice to know I'm not the #1 promoter of that website on here :D

Because I am on most other sites...

So, Aaron, are you a member of their message boards? If not, what are you waiting for?

District303aPastPlayer
07-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
It's nice to know I'm not the #1 promoter of that website on here :D

Because I am on most other sites...

So, Aaron, are you a member of their message boards? If not, what are you waiting for?

yeah, im a silent partner on the boards.. im registered, same name.

CalallenWildcat
07-31-2006, 02:08 PM
yeah, im a silent partner on the boards.. im registered, same name.

You ought to post more over there (without, of course, decreasing your posting prowess over here)