PDA

View Full Version : i won't stand for it......

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 10:23 AM
i am tired of this board becoming sweetwater/synder-banter.com................i am envoking the manual buzzer to any of these threads that i see pop up until we have a downlow that talks about real topics, like red condoms, dawn at socorro, and most of me!

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i am tired of this board becoming sweetwater/synder-banter.com................i am envoking the manual buzzer to any of these threads that i see pop up until we have a downlow that talks about real topics, like red condoms, dawn at socorro, and most of me!

Did you know that when I was driving with the Red Condoms (actually, I never found red condoms, but you know what I mean)....

anyway, I drove through Sweetwater on my way home and drove RIGHT BY the Snyder exit!!!

:D :p :D

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:30 AM

Let me tell you something AJ!!!

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:36 AM
I along with STANG RED, DaHop72, Adidas, Injuredinmelee, and
a slew of others representing these FINE schools actually
contribute something to this board other than the rivalry thing.

Two posters on here ONLY post on the I hate your team more
threads. That would be BM and dip-$hitrul.

None of us mind you cussing those two but when you complain
about the threads in general your talking about everybody.

I guess my point is quit b***hing! :mad: :D :mad:

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Let me tell you something AJ!!! ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:42 AM
IMO, and I am being totally honest here...people love the Sweetwater/Snyder threads.

That's why they start the "STOP the Sweetwater/Snyer" threads all the time because they KNOW those very posters are gonna jump right on that thread and keep on going.

And because AJ started this thread, he can be incorporated into it at will.

:D

Love ya AJ!!:inlove:

Phantom Stang
07-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Let's just turn it into Sweetwater/AggieJohn banter.com!:evillaugh

lostaussie
07-29-2006, 10:46 AM
im my humble east texas opinion, they only do it to get you guys riled up. if we would all quit bantering back and forth they would go away. nobody wants to post and feel like noboby is listening. bit i guarantee thats not gonna happen. too many big egos:D

Keith7
07-29-2006, 10:47 AM
stop bein a brat

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
stop bein a brat

Who??

Me or AJ??

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
IMO, and I am being totally honest here...people love the Sweetwater/Snyder threads.

That's why they start the "STOP the Sweetwater/Snyer" threads all the time because they KNOW those very posters are gonna jump right on that thread and keep on going.

You know...now that you mention it....AJ starts one of these
threads about once a week. :thinking:

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Who??

Me or AJ??

prolly me, you know how Reggie, Reuben, Aaron, KTJ, Talena and I are known as the "Brat pack"

http://www.thebratpacksite.com/images/homepage1.gif

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:58 AM
prolly me, you know how Reggie, Reuben, Aaron, KTJ, Talena and I are known as the "Brat pack"

No....actually, I didn't know that.

The only one of yall I had ever heard referred to as a "brat" was Talena!

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 11:00 AM
AJ has to be Anthony Michael Hall !!!

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 11:05 AM
AJ has to be Anthony Michael Hall !!! whatever, i'm so emilio

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 11:05 AM
AJ has to be Anthony Michael Hall !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eagles_victory
07-29-2006, 11:14 AM
whatever, i'm so emilio i think your right bc emilio is so annoying in that movie

Keith7
07-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Who??

Me or AJ??

aj big time brat

SintonFan
07-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Go find a comfortable couch, prop up your laptop AJ and lets talk about you.
So... tell me about your relationship with your mother....

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Go find a comfortable couch, prop up your laptop AJ and lets talk about you.
So... tell me about your relationship with your mother.... well my mother is a complex woman, you see last month she realized that her children had official left the nest. This leaves her with a huge ponderment: what she should do with me and my brothers room. She is opting too make it into a scrapbook room for all of her stuff. My dad thinks it should remain as it is for when we come home. I am personally a fan of leaving it be. My mom also has an increasing love for her digital camera, it's rather humerous. She took her gig of memory on it and went up to 790 pictures before the memory was full. This became a problem in that she can only put 300 on a cd at a time.

Anything else sintonfan?

SintonFan
07-29-2006, 11:48 AM
well my mother is a complex woman, you see last month she realized that her children had official left the nest. This leaves her with a huge ponderment: what she should do with me and my brothers room. She is opting too make it into a scrapbook room for all of her stuff. My dad thinks it should remain as it is for when we come home. I am personally a fan of leaving it be. My mom also has an increasing love for her digital camera, it's rather humerous. She took her gig of memory on it and went up to 790 pictures before the memory was full. This became a problem in that she can only put 300 on a cd at a time.

Anything else sintonfan?
Interesting...
so tell me.
How did you react to her "problem" with the camera-cd quandry? And did your dad insist on taking pictures of the room you and your brother left empty?

Emerson1
07-29-2006, 11:54 AM
I must be good at choosing what threads I read, because I still have yet to see arguing that yall make a huge ordeal about.

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 12:42 PM
What are you talkin' about, AJ? Synder is horrible, we have to keep pointing it out so that everyone will know...

And out of that many pictures, some of 'em gotta be dirty :eek:

tigerpride_08
07-29-2006, 12:45 PM
they should start their own website...:D

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
they should start their own website...:D

Ummmm....actually, there IS one!!

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Interesting...
so tell me.
How did you react to her "problem" with the camera-cd quandry? And did your dad insist on taking pictures of the room you and your brother left empty? i have no problem with the problem, however my dad thinks my mothers picture taking has gotten crazy, she's taken more pictures of our new baby cousin than her own mother.....we think that since she's the first girl born in the family in 30 years that she might, just might, be viewed as a miracle....

tigerpride_08
07-29-2006, 01:34 PM
that is crazy that they have their own website..lol..sorry ranger didn't know it...

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 01:37 PM
that is crazy that they have their own website..lol..sorry ranger didn't know it...

Would you believe that one of the Snyder fans here is a mod
on that sight? See things ain't always as they appear...:eek: .

AggieJohn
07-29-2006, 01:37 PM
they should start their own website...:D who me?

tigerpride_08
07-29-2006, 01:38 PM
no, the synder-sweetwater folks...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Actually, I have yet to read one of those threads. I guess this can be considered one, so this is my first. I really see no point in them, aside from the fact that when I read something posted by snydertigersrul, I have a feeling of pride because I am not that stupid.

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I have a feeling of pride because I am not that stupid.

ditto...

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Actually, I have yet to read one of those threads. I guess this can be considered one, so this is my first. I really see no point in them, aside from the fact that when I read something posted by snydertigersrul, I have a feeling of pride because I am not that stupid.

You say your yet to read one...but, you've noticed STR's
ignorance. He only posts on the threads you claim you've
never read. You sir just told on yourself. :thinking: :doh:

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 03:29 PM
You say your yet to read one...but, you've noticed STR's
ignorance. He only posts on the threads you claim you've
never read. You sir just told on yourself. :thinking: :doh:

Well he could be talking about the thread in which he leaves us the mystery download...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes, that and the thread about rooting against teams where he signified that he had no character, sportsmanship, or compassion whatsoever. I really don't care about Sweetwater and Snyder and their rivalry, as I have only been to Sweetwater one time in my life, and Snyder none. It's not that I dislike either school or the posters, I just don't know anything about them.

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 03:50 PM

OMG I'm sitting here listening to internet radio and Don't you
(forget about me) starts playing...Billy Idol's version...***?:doh:

LH Panther Mom
07-30-2006, 06:33 AM
I just don't know anything about them.
To read is to learn.... ;)

DU_stud04
07-30-2006, 06:36 AM

haha, didnt even know i was in this so called "brat pack"....can we rename it???.....

mustang04
07-30-2006, 01:19 PM
keith7 pretty much called me a brat one time like 8 months ago..he said i can do anything on this board and not get rommed for it cuz i suck up or something to the mods....:rolleyes:

well keith...i guess while my nose is in their butt (according to YOU)...your LIPS can be on mine planting a kiss:kiss:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
keith7 pretty much called me a brat one time like 8 months ago..he said i can do anything on this board and not get rommed for it cuz i suck up or something to the mods....:rolleyes:

well keith...i guess while my nose is in their butt (according to YOU)...your LIPS can be on mine planting a kiss:kiss:

That's why you're my cousin. :clap:

mustang04
07-30-2006, 01:24 PM

i didnt know we were known as THAT tho...where have you heard that from??? haha

AggieJohn
07-30-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i didnt know we were known as THAT tho...where have you heard that from??? haha i made it up