pirate4state
07-28-2006, 04:52 PM
LOL!

Pmoney
07-28-2006, 06:06 PM
That is hilarious

Haunta Yo
07-29-2006, 01:00 PM
I was born a Cowboys fan, but I hope WE LOSE EVERY GAME that this punk plays in.

People that want this piece to help "us" win games aren't Cowboy fans...how quickly bandwagoners forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4giZcz5fU

Clap for TO if you want to. As for me, I'm naming my first born George Teague.

tigerpride_08
07-29-2006, 01:02 PM
i think T.O. will keep his cool this season...

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
I was born a Cowboys fan, but I hope WE LOSE EVERY GAME that this punk plays in.

People that want this piece to help "us" win games aren't Cowboy fans...how quickly bandwagoners forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4giZcz5fU

Clap for TO if you want to. As for me, I'm naming my first born George Teague.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 01:17 PM
I will never be a T.O. fan....but I will always be a COWBOYS fan.

Emerson1
07-29-2006, 01:21 PM
I heard that Dhani Jones, Jevon Kearse, Jeremiah Trotter, and alot of other players on the eagles team tried to get TO to stay. Really the only people who have a big problem with him was Andy Reid and McNabb.

Most of you don't even know why you don't like him.

tigerpride_08
07-29-2006, 01:36 PM
i have always liked him...can't blame him for some things he does...speaks his mind and there's nothing wrong with that but in the business he's in, people have problems with that...

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i have always liked him...can't blame him for some things he does...speaks his mind and there's nothing wrong with that but in the business he's in, people have problems with that...

Can't blame him for some of the things HE does? :doh: :doh: :doh:

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 01:46 PM
I think most cowboys fans don't like his attitude, which includes for the most part how he 'started' "Star-Wars" in that game against the Cowboys while he was a 49'errrrrr....

The fact is that if he would have been a Cowboy and would have done that to another team they would have forgiven him... not saying they would have liked it, but he would have been forgiven...

I have a hard time liking pro sports too much because star players come and go, they never show too much loyalty to their teams... most weren't born in that city or state and are just there for a job... yah, they like it after a while and some truely fall in love with their team (The Bus for example), but most don't really care too much about the organization... so I can't blame fans of the game for not wanting to be fans of an organization anymore... BUT if you are a fan of that organization, it is kind of stupid to hope they lose games just because of two guys (the one who hired him and 'the one')...

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I think most cowboys fans don't like his attitude, which includes for the most part how he 'started' "Star-Wars" in that game against the Cowboys while he was a 49'errrrrr....

The fact is that if he would have been a Cowboy and would have done that to another team they would have forgiven him... not saying they would have liked it, but he would have been forgiven...

I have a hard time liking pro sports too much because star players come and go, they never show too much loyalty to their teams... most weren't born in that city or state and are just there for a job... yah, they like it after a while and some truely fall in love with their team (The Bus for example), but most don't really care too much about the organization... so I can't blame fans of the game for not wanting to be fans of an organization anymore... BUT if you are a fan of that organization, it is kind of stupid to hope they lose games just because of two guys (the one who hired him and 'the one')...

I can think of one of those first class guys right of the top of my
head. Steve Yzerman spent his entire 23 year career with the
Detroit Red Wings and will be in a front office job next year.:clap:

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I can think of one of those first class guys right of the top of my
head. Steve Yzerman spent his entire 23 year career with the
Detroit Red Wings and will be in a front office job next year.:clap:

I like those type of stories...

I mean I understand teams are gunna want the best players at every position so they gotta get rid of people and go out and get others... I know this 'has' to happen etc... but that's one of the reasons I'm usually just a fan of the game and not teams... except for the Spurs and the Astros...

I have a few NFL teams I always pay attention two, the top two being the Cowboys and the Broncos... but I don't really get hardcore anymore...

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 02:01 PM
And I do agree with naming your kid after Teague, that was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen... A player standing up for his team and organization...

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 02:06 PM
What about those players that play most of their career with one
team and they think they still have something left in the tank?
That always ends ugly. some examples....

Johnny Unitas in a San Diego uniform
Joe Montana in a Kansas City uniform
Emmitt Smith in an Arizona uniform

To me that tarnishes their careers. :(

Emerson1
07-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Leon Lett in denver

Gobbla2001
07-29-2006, 02:35 PM
O.J. Simpson in Bronco...