PDA

View Full Version : Monahans football

panther power
07-28-2006, 12:22 PM
What a start... in the first 6 weeks on the season they scrimmage or play Midland Greenwood, Abilene Wylie, Snyder, and play Graham in Sweetwater....looking to make a run I would say...

maestro
07-28-2006, 12:31 PM
is roark still doing secondary??

panther power
07-28-2006, 12:40 PM
i believe so

STANG RED
07-28-2006, 12:47 PM
They will definately be tested early!!!
They should know what that have by the time the regular season rolls around. I just hope they can still feild a team by then. Glad to see Monahans back on the right track.

Ranger Mom
07-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I just hope they can still feild a team by then. Glad to see Monahans back on the right track.

That was our problem last season...playing Abilene Wylie, Sweetwater and Snyder 3 weeks in a row left us hurting by the time district rolled around!

44INAROW
07-28-2006, 04:27 PM
what's that old saying? "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" :) -

Ranger Mom
07-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
what's that old saying? "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" :) -

I agree 100%. I think our "weaker" schedule is gonna end up hurting us come district!

kaorder1999
07-28-2006, 04:51 PM
a weak schedule can help and also can hurt. For years GA Moore was known for scheduling a weak non district schedule. It got to where the players did not know how to lose and did not want to lose. I think it helped them in many cases. Some teams it may hurt. It really just depends on who the team is.

justlikesports
07-28-2006, 04:55 PM
I hope everyone is right and it does make us stronger and not wipe us out. Coach Owens will have the team ready for just about anything. The hardest part of district will be the two long trips out west. And no intense district game against Greenwood, :(. What are we gonna do RangerMom? Hope everyone has an injury-free season!

Ranger Mom
07-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by justlikesports
I hope everyone is right and it does make us stronger and not wipe us out. Coach Owens will have the team ready for just about anything. The hardest part of district will be the two long trips out west. And no intense district game against Greenwood, :(. What are we gonna do RangerMom? Hope everyone has an injury-free season!

I know....it just doesnt' seem right. I still don't know why they didn't just stick yall in our district where you belong!!

Phantom Stang
07-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Speaking as a Sweetwater fan, Monahans is the West Texas team that concerns me the most.

Snydertigersrul
07-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Speaking as a Sweetwater fan, Monahans is the West Texas team that concerns me the most.

Sweetwater better beware not only of Monahans, but Snyder if the Mustangs make it that far in the playoffs. The Tigers will beat Monahans in the opening game. TIGERS RULE IN '06

Phantom Stang
07-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Sweetwater better beware not only of Monahans, but Snyder if the Mustangs make it that far in the playoffs. The Tigers will beat Monahans in the opening game. TIGERS RULE IN '06
Didn't you quit the board?

Snydertigersrul
07-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Didn't you quit the board?

I came back two days ago, can't let all of your Sweetwater posters gang up on Blackie. :devil:

Phantom Stang
07-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Y'all are gonna have to get past Monahans before you can even dream of playing Sweetwater.;)
So, Snydertigersrul, how do you feel about the Loboes?:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
07-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Y'all are gonna have to get past Monahans before you can even dream of playing Sweetwater.;)
So, Snydertigersrul, how do you feel about the Loboes?:thinking:

They will be a playoff team and prove more than the Mustangs to handle. On the other hand, the Loboes will have problems against Snyder. MY TWO FAVORITE TEAMS ARE THE SNYDER TIGERS AND WHOEVER IS PLAYING SWEETWATER

Ranger Mom
07-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I came back two days ago, can't let all of your Sweetwater posters gang up on Blackie. :devil:

LOL!! I have faith in "Blackie", I think he can hold his own on here.

It's super duper sweet that you want to be his little b***h though!!

Phantom Stang
07-29-2006, 12:01 AM
They will be a playoff team and prove more than the Mustangs to handle. On the other hand, the Loboes will have problems against Snyder. MY TWO FAVORITE TEAMS ARE THE SNYDER TIGERS AND WHOEVER IS PLAYING SWEETWATER
:rolleyes:
Well folks...
I tried to un-hijack this one!!:D

Phantom Stang
07-29-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:D :clap: :clap:

Fal44
07-29-2006, 12:15 AM

HAHHAHA lol Owned

Black_Magic
07-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Im so Famous.:D

loboes86
07-29-2006, 08:46 AM
Snyder was suprised last year in the first game of the playoffs by Monahans, and all we heard for a week before the game was how bad Snyder was going to thrash us. So here we go again. If Monahans gets beat by Snyder. Me and most of the Monahans posters will come on here and tell Snyder how well they did. How about you Sndertigesdrul will you ? Or will you be one of them boys that hate to eat crow and disapear ? And yes we all know in Monahans that Snyder has it out for the Loboes becauuse we managed to shut your team down last year. Not bad for a team that wasn't ranked in the top 15 until after the Snyder game.:)

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by loboes86
Snyder was suprised last year in the first game of the playoffs by Monahans, and all we heard for a week before the game was how bad Snyder was going to thrash us. So here we go again. If Monahans gets beat by Snyder. Me and most of the Monahans posters will come on here and tell Snyder how well they did. How about you Sndertigesdrul will you ? Or will you be one of them boys that hate to eat crow and disapear ? And yes we all know in Monahans that Snyder has it out for the Loboes becauuse we managed to shut your team down last year. Not bad for a team that wasn't ranked in the top 15 until after the Snyder game.:)

YEAH SRT.....what he said!!:tongue:

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 09:57 AM

Whoa! You go Ranger Mom...keep earning that street cred.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:01 AM

Lobo don't even bother arguing about teams with this scrotum
sack. No poster even associates him with Snyder anymore. We
just attack him as an individual after realizing he's simply a
complete friggin' moron. :D

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Lobo don't even bother arguing about teams with this scrotum
sack. No poster even associates him with Snyder anymore. We
just attack him as an individual after realizing he's simply a
complete friggin' moron. :D

Hey Red, you are a punk and a moron. You probably wear pink when you go out to Sweetwater games. :devil:

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:20 AM
You probably wear pink when you go out to Sweetwater games. :devil:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That was a GOOD one.....................NOT!!

:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey Red, you are a punk and a moron. You probably wear pink when you go out to Sweetwater games. :devil:

See Lobo this is what I'm talking about.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:23 AM

LOL!!

I have to admit, I laughed. That was one of the lamest attempts of a comeback that I have ever read.

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 10:24 AM

Hey Lobo

Wish I had more time to talk with you, but I must finishing bags. I'm leaving later today for coaching school in Austin. Hey Red, and Ranger Mom enjoy the game in the cheap seats while I'm upstairs. The food is usually good at Grande.

Phantom Stang
07-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Im so Famous.:D
At least Snydertigersrul thinks so.:p

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:28 AM
At least Snydertigersrul thinks so.:p

Kinda freaky..huh??

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey Lobo

Wish I had more time to talk with you, but I must finishing bags. I'm leaving later today for coaching school in Austin. Hey Red, and Ranger Mom enjoy the game in the cheap seats while I'm upstairs. The food is usually good at Grande.

You should be taking English class not coaching school. :thinking:

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 10:34 AM
You should be taking English class not coaching school. :thinking:

So Red and Ranger Mom are jealous because they only can sit in the cheap seats.

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Now that he said that, I will say this....I had heard through the grapevine the he is a Snyder coach a few days ago.

If that is so, I am totally and completely stunned, shocked and dismayed.

I would rather my kids go to a school with a losing program and never win a game than to have a teacher/coach with the attitude SRT has.

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 10:37 AM
So Red and Ranger Mom are jealous because they only can sit in the cheap seats.

I have sat in the pressbox at Grande before and found out really quick, I would rather be down there with the rowdy fans any day!

But hey...if it makes you feel better about yourself sitting up there, then I hope you have the time of your little ole life!:)

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 10:51 AM
I have sat in the pressbox at Grande before and found out really quick, I would rather be down there with the rowdy fans any day!

Exactly :clap:

Only one time did I wish I could sit in the press box. That was in
a second round play-off game at Ratliffe stadium. The wind was
blowing 20 mph and it was 35 degrees out. My grandfather and I
nearly froze to our seats. But, otherwise there wouldn't be any
reason for a REAL fan of HS football to sit in the press box.

stangGirl2007
07-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Exactly :clap:

Only one time did I wish I could sit in the press box. That was in
a second round play-off game at Ratliffe stadium. The wind was
blowing 20 mph and it was 35 degrees out. My grandfather and I
nearly froze to our seats. But, otherwise there wouldn't be any
reason for a REAL fan of HS football to sit in the press box.

That's so true, the stands will always be a better place to sit.:D

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 11:04 AM
Back to the original subject.

Does anyone know who is home that night?

I am still torn as to who I want to win that game.

Part of me feels like I should back Snyder since they are in my district now (and I really like the majority of the Snyder posters)....but I almost feel guilty because I feel like I am turning my back on Monahans who we have backed forever (when we weren't playing them).

My husband said we could just sit on the home side and keep our mouths shut.....a lot easier for him than for me!!:D

loboes86
07-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Well snydertigersdrul if you are going to school to become a coach good luck. Remeber to pay attention on the day they teach how to coach a team with class. It would do you good to learn this lesson like the coaches from Sweetwater, Greenwood and Monahans. Win or lose these guys teach their teams with class. If your already a coach you need a refresher coarse. As far as watching any sport from the cheap seats I would'nt have it any other way, you meet some realy interesting people there. Not mention thats usually were most of the true hard core fans are at.

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Well snydertigersdrul if you are going to school to become a coach good luck. Remeber to pay attention on the day they teach how to coach a team with class. It would do you good to learn this lesson like the coaches from Sweetwater, Greenwood and Monahans. Win or lose these guys teach their teams with class. If your already a coach you need a refresher coarse. As far as watching any sport from the cheap seats I would'nt have it any other way, you meet some realy interesting people there.

That was just BEAUTIFUL!!!:clap: :clap:

stangGirl2007
07-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Well snydertigersdrul if you are going to school to become a coach good luck. Remeber to pay attention on the day they teach how to coach a team with class. It would do you good to learn this lesson like the coaches from Sweetwater, Greenwood and Monahans. Win or lose these guys teach their teams with class. If your already a coach you need a refresher coarse. As far as watching any sport from the cheap seats I would'nt have it any other way, you meet some realy interesting people there. Not mention thats usually were most of the true hard core fans are at.

:D :clap: That was GREAT!

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Ok

Let's not get carried away now. After all he IS from Monahans. :D

loboes86
07-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Easy there Sweetwater I cheered for the Mustangs the year I was in Sweetwater at trade school.:)

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Easy there Sweetwater I cheered for the Mustangs the year I was in Sweetwater at trade school.:)

Ya'll had Charles Thompson...problem was we had Kenneth Norman...

Ring any bells ? :D

loboes86
07-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Uh not really I'm a transplant in Monahans, My wifes from here and she decided this would be the place to raise the "kids". I'm actually from a smaller town north of here.:)

Sweetwater Red
07-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Uh not really I'm a transplant in Monahans, My wifes from here and she decided this would be the place to raise the "kids". I'm actually from a smaller town north of here.

Oh...Ok...

I thought you might have been in the class of '86 because of
your user name.

loboes86
07-29-2006, 11:43 AM
It's actually my sons last jersey number, he got hurt playing football and can't play anymore. He's scared of bending the 2 rods the surgeon left in his leg.

loboes86
07-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Ranger Mom best I can tell from looking at the schedule page on Jerry's Monahans looks to be the home team.

Ranger Mom
07-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Ranger Mom best I can tell from looking at the schedule page on Jerry's Monahans looks to be the home team.

Thanks!!

BTW.....your signature is SO true!!;)

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 02:14 PM

YOU'RE WRONG Loboe, Snyder is the designated home team.

loboes86
07-29-2006, 02:31 PM
OK I'M WRONG ! LIKE I SAID JERRY'S WEB SIGHT SHOWS MONAHANS AS HOME. It really doesn't make a crap, as best I can tell were playing in Midland so technically neither one of the teams are on home turf. Monahans School Web doesn't list who is home and Snyders School web is still stuck in 2005. :)

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 02:41 PM
OK I'M WRONG ! LIKE I SAID JERRY'S WEB SIGHT SHOWS MONAHANS AS HOME. It really doesn't make a crap, as best I can tell were playing in Midland so technically neither one of the teams are on home turf. Monahans School Web doesn't list who is home and Snyders School web is still stuck in 2005. :)

I stand corrected, you were not wrong, just got bad information. It really doesn't matter who is the home team anyway.

Black_Magic
07-29-2006, 07:13 PM
That was just BEAUTIFUL!!!:clap: :clap: What will be BEAUTIFUL will be those who eat Crown after this year and all this . ;) Keep up the PERSONAL remarks stuff It may season that crow for you.;) I dont know who STR is. Never have. I have kept my mouth shut about him or her. but I will say you may be setting your self up for some serious crow eating. I have learned along time ago not to count anyone out ... You you guys go ahead and do it. BTW .. Who ever they are I really doubt they are a coach. I believe a chain is being yanked:clap:

Black_Magic
07-29-2006, 08:58 PM
? And yes we all know in Monahans that Snyder has it out for the Loboes becauuse we managed to shut your team down last year. I dont know about the other stuff you mentioned. Beating a team by a TD like 28-21 is hardly shutting anyone down. BTW. As I remember it the difference in the game ended up being a Kick off return for a TD. as far as folks disapearing and not showing back up after a loss... I will respond by calling attention to your total 44 posts.. Not making fun of the low number at all, BUT if your going to make a statement like that you need to have a few more posts and more time on the board dont ya think?

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 09:12 PM
What will be BEAUTIFUL will be those who eat Crown after this year and all this . ;) Keep up the PERSONAL remarks stuff It may season that crow for you.;) I dont know who STR is. Never have. I have kept my mouth shut about him or her. but I will say you may be setting your self up for some serious crow eating. I have learned along time ago not to count anyone out ... You you guys go ahead and do it. BTW .. Who ever they are I really doubt they are a coach. I believe a chain is being yanked:clap:

SHUT US DOWN. Snyder led the entire game until they turned it over late in the fourth quarter. 28-21 doesn't sound like a score that a winning team blew out the other team. Take away two lucky pass receptions, Snyder wins.

DaHop72
07-29-2006, 09:56 PM
SHUT US DOWN. Snyder led the entire game until they turned it over late in the fourth quarter. 28-21 doesn't sound like a score that a winning team blew out the other team. Take away two lucky pass receptions, Snyder wins. Were you at the same game as everyone else. The last touchdown that Monohans scored, both of their tight ends were in the back of the end zone uncovered. I think it had more to do with the coverage.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
07-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Were you at the same game as everyone else. The last touchdown that Monohans scored, their both tight ends were in the back of the end zone uncovered. I think it had more to do with the coverare.:thinking:

You need to go back and learn how to spell.

sinton66
07-29-2006, 10:25 PM
You need to go back and learn how to spell.

I didn't see anything he spelled wrong unlike you who can't even spell his own username right.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
07-30-2006, 12:16 AM
You need to go back and learn how to spell. Thanks for the spell check. I fixed it just for you. Since you read my post so intently do you know want to comment on the content of the post.

loboes86
07-30-2006, 12:35 AM
I may only have a few posts on here compared to others. Thats because I read most of the time and don't get into most of the discussions on here. As far as shutting your Tigers down thats the way I see it ,we went to the next playoff game your guys went to the gym. I ment no direspect to the rest of the Snyder fans. In fact most of my posts however few they are, are usually telling the other teams how well they did and yes I do eat my servings of crow when its my turn . I don't know what game snydertigersrule was watching last year, but my memory however bad it is of that game did not have Snyder leading the whole game.:)

Ranger Mom
07-30-2006, 02:26 AM
What will be BEAUTIFUL will be those who eat Crown after this year and all this . ;) Keep up the PERSONAL remarks stuff It may season that crow for you.;) I dont know who STR is. Never have. I have kept my mouth shut about him or her. but I will say you may be setting your self up for some serious crow eating. I have learned along time ago not to count anyone out ... You you guys go ahead and do it. BTW .. Who ever they are I really doubt they are a coach. I believe a chain is being yanked:clap:

Since you quoted my post, I can only assume you are talking to me. I don't see how I will be eating "Crown" (whatever that is...I have drank it before though)....because I haven't got on here and said we would beat ANYONE!! I also learned a long time ago not to count anyone out, and I dare you to find a single post of mine in 4 years where I said we would ever beat a team....you won't be able to find one!

stangGirl2007
07-30-2006, 02:28 AM
WOO HOO GO RM!:clap:

Black_Magic
07-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Since you quoted my post, I can only assume you are talking to me. I don't see how I will be eating "Crown" (whatever that is...I have drank it before though)....because I haven't got on here and said we would beat ANYONE!! I also learned a long time ago not to count anyone out, and I dare you to find a single post of mine in 4 years where I said we would ever beat a team....you won't be able to find one! I am talking about the personal remarks clearly aimed at STR. Clearly a very inspired if not sometimes overzealous poster. Im not talking to you alone either. Im saying that some may need to be careful in how they word comments about some people because that very same person can cook more crow than anyone can stomach. Thats realy all im saying.

Loboes86, I was at the game too.;) You know as well As I do that the game turning play came in a Kick return for a TD. Snyder has Out scored Monahans 108 to 35 in the last 4 meetings. THats an Average of 27 to 8 in favor os Snyder. Monahans was loaded up last year no doubt. Best class of SR in a long time. They are Reloading big time time this year wouldnt you say?

Sweetwater Red
07-30-2006, 10:29 AM
I am talking about the personal remarks clearly aimed at STR. Clearly a very inspired if not sometimes overzealous poster. Im not talking to you alone either. Im saying that some may need to be careful in how they word comments about some people because that very same person can cook more crow than anyone can stomach. Thats realy all im saying.

Loboes86, I was at the game too.;) You know as well As I do that the game turning play came in a Kick return for a TD. Snyder has Out scored Monahans 108 to 35 in the last 4 meetings. THats an Average of 27 to 8 in favor os Snyder. Monahans was loaded up last year no doubt. Best class of SR in a long time. They are Reloading big time time this year wouldnt you say?

I was at the game too. The difference being I was actually
watching it. The difference in the game was Snyders inability
to cover the Lobo TE's when they would stay in for 2 or 3
seconds then release late down the field. Snyders SS/rover and
the WLB were making their reads and due to either poor
defensive play calling or missed assignments those Lobo TEs
were getting open at will. I would love to know what the TEs stat
line was at the end of the game because that would be even
further proof of this.

justlikesports
07-30-2006, 11:28 AM
I was at the game, and it was a great game. All that mattered was the score at the end of the game and that was in the Loboes favor. That being said, it's over and a new season is about to start. As for the game on August 31, I don't know how it will turn out, but I know the Monahans kids will give it their best shot. And I am sure the Tigers will also. With it being so early in the season I am sure both teams will have their ups and downs. A meeting between the two teams later in the year will probably be a much better game. I hope everyone has an injury-free season. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

loboes86
07-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Hey Black outside of the class remarks a few posts ago I haven't attacked anybody. Show me on this thread were I have said Monahans was going to beat anyone. Unlike your little bud str I know better than that because in HS football weird things happen. As far as last years game it was a hard hitting well played game from both sides of the field. I don't see the kick-off being run back as what turned the game for us, I saw it as score yall's defense did not stop, it could of happened to us or anybody else for that matter. What turned the game for us is the last pass that was caught for that last TD and our defense managed to hold a good Snyder offense from scoring again. Have a nice day:)

Snydertigersrul
07-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey Black outside of the class remarks a few posts ago I haven't attacked anybody. Show me on this thread were I have said Monahans was going to beat anyone. Unlike your little bud str I know better than that because in HS football weird things happen. As far as last years game it was a hard hitting well played game from both sides of the field. I don't see the kick-off being run back as what turned the game for us, I saw it as score yall's defense did not stop, it could of happened to us or anybody else for that matter. What turned the game for us is the last pass that was caught for that last TD and our defense managed to hold a good Snyder offense from scoring again. Have a nice day:)

If you don't think a kickoff return can turn a game, you don't know anything about football. The last TD was important, but it didn't turn the game. Defenses gamble at times and Snyder decided to take Monahans' bread-and-butter away from them, the run. They held the running game down. Monahans had shown an ineffective passing attack during the regular season, but part of that was due to their dominating running game. Even NFL teams gamble and concentrate on taking one phase of the game away. Snyder was on the way to tie the score, but unfortunately a sophomore running back fumbled, but that's football. By the way, I'm not little and if I called Mack Brown in Austin, he would know exactly who he was speaking to.

Phantom Stang
07-30-2006, 02:51 PM
If you don't think a kickoff return can turn a game, you don't know anything about football. The last TD was important, but it didn't turn the game. Defenses gamble at times and Snyder decided to take Monahans' bread-and-butter away from them, the run. They held the running game down. Monahans had shown an ineffective passing attack during the regular season, but part of that was due to their dominating running game. Even NFL teams gamble and concentrate on taking one phase of the game away.
So it appears as though what you're saying is... It was the GAMEPLAN, not the players, that cost Snyder that game.:thinking:
Huh Coach??:p

Snydertigersrul
07-30-2006, 02:55 PM
So it appears as though what you're saying is... It was the GAMEPLAN, not the players, that cost Snyder that game.:thinking:
Huh Coach??:p

No blame either way. Would you blame NFL coaches and players? It's just a part of the game. For example Sweetwater ganged up to stop Dee Walker and gave up three long passes to Snyder in the 2004 playoff game. Did the game plan not work?

Snydertigersrul
07-30-2006, 02:56 PM
No blame either way. Would you blame NFL coaches and players? It's just a part of the game. For example Sweetwater ganged up to stop Dee Walker and gave up three long passes to Snyder in the 2004 playoff game. Did the game plan not work?

By the way, I'm not a coach.

Phantom Stang
07-30-2006, 03:04 PM
By the way, I'm not a coach.
I really didn't think you were a coach.;)
I said that because some of you're posts, were worded in a manner to open that up for speculation.

Snydertigersrul
07-30-2006, 03:36 PM
I really didn't think you were a coach.;)
I said that because some of you're posts, were worded in a manner to open that up for speculation.

No problem at all. I just didn't want coaches to get a finger pointed at them due to me.

DaHop72
07-30-2006, 03:47 PM
No problem at all. I just didn't want coaches to get a finger pointed at them due to me.

Hey Lobo

Could they have gotten the impression from this post?:thinking: :thinking: :doh:

Butkus
07-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Well old son it would be nice if ya would consider the fans along with tha coaches. Would appear ya might be givin them a bad rap. Remember old Forrest Gump says Stupid is as stupid does.

loboes86
07-30-2006, 04:33 PM
I didn't say a kick-off return couldn't be a turning point. I said I didn't beleive that one was. You act like Snyder had Monahans down by 21 till the third quarter or something.It was tied at half 7 to7. It really doesn't make a difference to me if your on first name basis with Mack Brown, and as far as me knowing anything about football your right I don't know much and will never claim to know much.

Tiger Baseball
07-30-2006, 04:42 PM
I think a threat was made a few post back:thinking: :thinking:

Phantom Stang
07-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
I think a threat was made a few post back:thinking: :thinking:
I must have missed it.:confused:

Snydertigersrul
07-30-2006, 06:03 PM
I must have missed it.:confused:

I have no idea where he is referring to either.

loboes86
07-30-2006, 06:37 PM
I don't see what he's talking about either. :confused:

Snydertigersrul
07-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't see what he's talking about either. :confused:

Tiger baseball is not very smart anyway.

Ranger Mom
07-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Maybe he is referring to a "thread" and not a "threat"?

Maybe about the fact that STR is saying he's not a coach, but posted he was heading to a coaching clinic and would be sitting in the "box" at Grande??

What's funny is...I heard LAST WEEK he was possibly a coach and kept it to myself until he brought it up!!

Tiger Baseball
07-30-2006, 08:13 PM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_4_4v.gif

Ranger Mom
07-30-2006, 08:23 PM

I've about had it with your derogatory posts.....You are one of the "least smart" posters I have had the displeasure to run across!!

Why don't you go back and read the rules....you are walking a fine line!

Sweetwater Red
07-31-2006, 09:29 AM
I've about had it with your derogatory posts.....You are one of the "least smart" posters I have had the displeasure to run across!!

Why don't you go back and read the rules....you are walking a fine line!

Whoa!!! Sounds like "Official Warning #1" to me...:D :clap: :D

Phantom Stang
07-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_4_4v.gif
Cool smilie!!:D
:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Whoa!!! Sounds like "Official Warning #1" to me...:D :clap: :D

The one and only!!

panther power
08-01-2006, 07:51 AM
he's a coach....

DaHop72
08-01-2006, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by panther power
he's a coach.... I don't think he's a coach, just around high school sports in another capacity.:thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I don't think he's a coach, just around high school sports in another capacity.:thinking: :thinking:

Yeah..the "coach" rumor was going around but my "sources" tell me it's not that, but another job regarding "HS Sports"!

sww-bull52
08-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Yeah..the "coach" rumor was going around but my "sources" tell me it's not that, but another job regarding "HS Sports"!

Snyder has Tiddly Winks?

Ranger Mom
08-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Snyder has Tiddly Winks?

How did you know my nickname for STR??

sww-bull52
08-01-2006, 09:21 AM
How did you know my nickname for STR??

:doh:

Ranger Mom
08-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
:doh:

:D :D

Go easy on me...I had long night!!:(

sww-bull52
08-01-2006, 09:24 AM
:D :D

Go easy on me...I had long night!!:(

Glad you made it home!!!

vet93
08-01-2006, 09:45 AM
BM...don't underestimate Coach Owens and his ability to reload and adapt to his players. Monahans may very well as good as last year in some respects....The main thing other than Graves that they will have to replace was a huge, senior laden offensive line. They have quite a few skill people returning.

I am talking about the personal remarks clearly aimed at STR. Clearly a very inspired if not sometimes overzealous poster. Im not talking to you alone either. Im saying that some may need to be careful in how they word comments about some people because that very same person can cook more crow than anyone can stomach. Thats realy all im saying.