PDA

View Full Version : Adidas' Daily Poll...Friday, July 28th (it's back baby!!!)

Adidas410s
07-28-2006, 11:30 AM
You know him...you love him...and he needs your support during this troubling time. That's right...it's THE Sinton Godfather. So here is today's poll question...
Which analysis of A&M non-conference schedule was THE Sinton Godfather's best work?

Originally posted by Phil C
First they play The Citadel who has given Clemson a few close games in the past. Remember Clemson won the NCAA National Championship in 1981. The Citadel must not be taken lightly.

Then there is Louisiana-Lafayette. They will be a much improved over the team that lost to UT last year.

Then Army. Very scary indeed and the fact it is billed as the AT&T Corps Classic increases the risk for the Aggies. Remember Army won the National Championship in 1944 and 1945 and many people feel they should have got it in 1946.

Then Louisiana Tech. Remember Terry Bradshaw played there and he won four Super Bowls at Pittsburgh. Not to be taken lightly.

Sweetwater Red
07-28-2006, 11:40 AM
You'd have to be a fool to vote for any but the last. I'm sure he
can send some people to visit anybody on this board. :D

44INAROW
07-28-2006, 11:41 AM
I don't know anything about any of the stuff in the poll, but I picked the La Tech choice since my parents and brother all graduated from Tech...... This past week I read where Terry Bradshaw gave the university a bunch of his trophies, plagues etc to display in their trophy cases..