PDA

View Full Version : Poor Phil...

Adidas410s
07-28-2006, 08:44 AM
he's going through sports withdrawls right now.

- He has not Sinton Pirate football
- No Sinton and/or Texas Volleyball
- No Texas women's soccer
- No Texas women's softball
- No Sinton Pirate sports of any kind
- No Tour de France
- No World Cup

and I just heard this rumor...

- Dawn at Socorro has been pulled from cable TV due to lack of viewership. It seems that everybody that wanted to see it was encouraged to set their recorders...so now there is no need to re-air it anymore because everybody has it on VHS/DVD/DVR.

Let's all take a moment of silence in honor of Phil C and the great work that he does. Let's also remember him during these troubling few weeks. I can't even begin to comprehend the magnitude of this period in his life. We're all here for you Phil!!! :thumbsup:

pirate44
07-28-2006, 08:52 AM
our prayers are with him

Phil C
07-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Thank you Ad and 44 and everyone. I will get through so do not worry. My heart is warmed that so many of you are concerned but rest assured football and other sports will be here very soon. In fact High School Volleyball starts in a few weeks as well as football.

AP Panther Fan
07-28-2006, 09:48 AM
The Godfather was the first one I thought of yesterday when I heard the latest Tour de France scandal.

Phil C, my thoughts are with you!;)

Bull Butter
07-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Phil, you still have the WNBA. I guess they're still playing:confused:

KTJ
07-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter

Unfortunately, yes.

AggieJohn
07-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
The Godfather was the first one I thought of yesterday when I heard the latest Tour de France scandal.

Phil C, my thoughts are with you!;) i did the same thing

Phil C
07-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter

Yes indeed until the first part of September. The great Diana Taurasi and Phoenix played Houston last night in a great game. Diana scored an awesome 41 points and I think that put her in fourth place in points scored in a game. It was an awesome game that Houston won at the buzzer 98 - 95!