PDA

View Full Version : Instead of a poll...here's athought for the day...

Adidas410s
07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason. -- Marya Mannes (1904-1990) American Journalist

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :mad:

We want a poll! We want a poll! We want a poll! :D

How about who's gonna finish with the best record in baseball? :D

AggieJohn
"i love me some me"
t.o.

Adidas410s
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :mad:

We want a poll! We want a poll! We want a poll! :D

How about who's gonna finish with the best record in baseball? :D

Detroit Tigers...no fun there...

I looked around for some good sports things that I could have a few choices to...but I couldn't find anything compelling.

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

I looked around for some good sports things that I could have a few choices to...but I couldn't find anything compelling.

Right...take the day off from a poll. You've earned it. :D

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 03:40 PM
POLL POLL POLL :mad: :mad:

Adidas410s
07-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
POLL POLL POLL :mad: :mad:

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :flamingma

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 03:59 PM

WHAT A WUS AND YES IM DOING IT IN ALL CAPS AND WITHOUT PUNCTUATION JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT YOU ARENT ALLOWED A DAY OFF :nerd: :D

Adidas410s
07-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
WHAT A WUS AND YES IM DOING IT IN ALL CAPS AND WITHOUT PUNCTUATION JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT YOU ARENT ALLOWED A DAY OFF :nerd: :D

Find me a riveting sports topic that a multiple choice poll could be put together. The Tour de France scandal was all there really was today...so that might get 5 or 6 votes. If I'm going to post the poll...I want to post something that will (hopefully) give people something to talk about and discuss. All too often people vote and never truly express their opinion. That's just boring...

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Find me a riveting sports topic that a multiple choice poll could be put together. The Tour de France scandal was all there really was today...so that might get 5 or 6 votes. If I'm going to post the poll...I want to post something that will (hopefully) give people something to talk about and discuss. All too often people vote and never truly express their opinion. That's just boring... But if you can't come up with an idea, it's not Barry White's fault.

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Find me a riveting sports topic that a multiple choice poll could be put together. The Tour de France scandal was all there really was today...so that might get 5 or 6 votes. If I'm going to post the poll...I want to post something that will (hopefully) give people something to talk about and discuss. All too often people vote and never truly express their opinion. That's just boring...

Sorry Adidas, I cant help you out man. I get all my good sports stuff on here. In fact most of it comes from you. Your letting me down dude. OK fine, take a day off, but you better have something really good tomorrow. ;)

Adidas410s
07-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But if you can't come up with an idea, it's not Barry White's fault.

all you need in life...is scented candles, massage oils, and some Barry White! :thumbsup:

(name the movie that I'm ripping off there!)