PDA

View Full Version : Two future Longhorn volleyball players make the USA National Team!

Phil C
07-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Good news indeed! These are girls coming to UT in 2007 and we already have a great 2006 class. Our two girls are Julianne Faucette and Jennifer Doris. Faucette is at the far left standing in the photo below and Doris is third to the left from her. Another recruit who is considered the No. 1 recruit is Aliz Kineman who has narrowed her choice to UT and two other schools. Hopefully she will come to UT and we will have an awesome threesome in those girls. Another girl from Austin on the team is Becky Perry but I don't know if she is interested in UT or vice-versa. Good job girls!!

http://www.usavolleyball.org/media/highperformance/06WJNTTeamPhoto.jpg

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Good news indeed! These are girls coming to UT in 2007 and we already have a great 2006 class. Our two girls are Julianne Faucette and Jennifer Doris. Faucette is at the far left standing in the photo below and Doris is third to the left from her. Another recruit who is considered the No. 1 recruit is Aliz Kineman who has narrowed her choice to UT and two other schools. Hopefully she will come to UT and we will have an awesome threesome in those girls. Another girl from Austin on the team is Becky Perry but I don't know if she is interested in UT or vice-versa. Good job girls!!

http://www.usavolleyball.org/media/highperformance/06WJNTTeamPhoto.jpg

Yes, that would be an awesome threesome...

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I think i would like to join in :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Wait you turn, I saw them first.

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 04:31 PM
It doesn't matter as long as we both get in on it so I'll let you go first :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2006, 04:35 PM
You know, look at how many of them there are. Go ahead and pick two, I can pick at least 2 more that are equally as attractive. After that, we can just take turns picking until they're all gone. :D