PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Fantasy Football Commercial

eagles_victory
07-26-2006, 02:42 PM
I bet Reggie Bushs friend is really feeling like an idiot for picking him first now since he is holding out.

CalallenWildcat
07-26-2006, 02:47 PM
It was a stupid pick by the Saints in the first place. They already had Deuce. With a first-round pick get something you need (perhaps trade down and pick up a low-first round WR). NO has to sign Bush now because of the unpopularity of Benson. They shouldn't be in the position they are in (having to pay out the yahoo for Bush and their fans) because they shouldn't have drafted Bush in the first place. I for one do not think Bush will be a great NFL RB.

Astrosdawg07
07-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
It was a stupid pick by the Saints in the first place. They already had Deuce. With a first-round pick get something you need (perhaps trade down and pick up a low-first round WR). NO has to sign Bush now because of the unpopularity of Benson. They shouldn't be in the position they are in (having to pay out the yahoo for Bush and their fans) because they shouldn't have drafted Bush in the first place. I for one do not think Bush will be a great NFL RB.

I'll agree I really didn't understand the pick at first also...

Keith7
07-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat

do me a favor, print off this quote above and put it in a safe, in 10 years, open the safe and read it again.. this should allow you a great laugh 10 years down the road

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't think Bush will be the back that everyone projects him to be. I think he'll be just like Archie Griffin.

Keith7
07-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I don't think Bush will be the back that everyone projects him to be. I think he'll be just like Archie Griffin.

nah more like Ladanian Tomlinson but quicker and alittle less power