PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate about high school football?

CenTexSports
07-26-2006, 01:15 PM
I might get in trouble for this but for me it is 50% (I thought this over and it is probably only 10%) of the coaches.

The ones who want to officiate instead of coaching, whine about what the other team is doing or not doing, and abusing their players either verbally or physically.

Maroon87
07-26-2006, 01:17 PM
I hate the handful of fans from each school that give that school a bad name.

Old Tiger
I always hated some of the refs...

LH Panther Mom
January through July ;)

CenTexSports
07-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Wow, good answers.

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
January through July ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
07-26-2006, 01:20 PM
The Fathers who never played a down in their life but know EVERYTHING about the game at the HS level.

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Thinking that I have to own every single T-Shirt that the booster club sells!!

3afan
07-26-2006, 01:23 PM
nothing against the band, etc. - but halftimes are too long

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
nothing against the band, etc. - but halftimes are too long

Unless you are having a meet and greet...then they just seem to FLY BY!!!

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You mean you don't have to? :confused: :confused: ;)

pirate4state
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
The Fathers who never played a down in their life but know EVERYTHING about the game at the HS level. true...true...

I guess we can include the bench warmers in this same category. :thinking:

pirate44
07-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
true...true...

I guess we can include the bench warmers in this same category. :thinking:
heck, i hate ANYONE who thinks they know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING

Ranger Mom
You mean you don't have to? :confused: :confused: ;)

I hope not....I am gonna try and be good this year.

I counted my T-shirts from the last 4 years last week...I have 27 Greenwood T-Shirts...and that was what was hanging up, I don't know what is all still dirty!!

pirate4state
Oh and what about those annoying Mothers who think they know everything...wait....they probably do. ;) :D :evillaugh

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 01:26 PM
nothing against the band, etc. - but halftimes are too long Especially when you're playing...geez it seems like forever!

District303aPastPlayer
07-26-2006, 01:26 PM
and i hate stupid fans that think because you go from what city to another to WORK, you are a traitor

LH Panther Mom
07-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh and what about those annoying Mothers who think they know everything...wait....they probably do. ;) :D :evillaugh
Well, we did have the "CALL A TECHNICAL" yelling mom. ;) Yes, it was in the middle of a football game. :doh:

pirate44
07-26-2006, 01:28 PM
and i hate stupid fans that think because you go from what city to another to WORK, you are a traitor
uh oh. someone has issues. feel like sharing??

District303aPastPlayer
07-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Well, we did have the "CALL A TECHNICAL" yelling mom. ;) Yes, it was in the middle of a football game. :doh:

i seriously laughed out loud. we had a guy who would say, "thats procedure" while we were on offense... i was like "uhhh dude... no"

pirate44
07-26-2006, 01:29 PM
ROLFMPWBO....so did the ref issue a red card, or what?

pirate4state
07-26-2006, 01:29 PM
and i hate stupid fans that think because you go from what city to another to WORK, you are a traitor LMAO...damn I guess everyone in Sinton is a traitor since most of the men go to work in the surrounding area. :clap: I love this crazy ass town!!! :doh:

District303aPastPlayer
07-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
uh oh. someone has issues. feel like sharing??

EVERYDAY i am at work in portland, someone from Sinton will come up to me and say "hey traitor" when they are there shopping themselves... so yeah.. it gets annoying

pirate44
07-26-2006, 01:31 PM
LMAO...damn I guess everyone in Sinton is a traitor since most of the men go to work in the surrounding area. :clap: I love this crazy ass town!!! :doh:
i have these strong urge to root for the Moody Trojans

CalallenWildcat
I hate the train horn at GP's stadium. They blow it after EVERY play. Three yard run...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HONK! They intercept a pass...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!
They score a touchdown...oh lord, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!

pirate44
EVERYDAY i am at work in portland, someone from Sinton will come up to me and say "hey traitor" when they are there shopping themselves... so yeah.. it gets annoying
LOL..funny stuff....a little short changing will fix that

44INAROW
07-26-2006, 01:32 PM
What do you hate about high school football?

............... still trying to think of something :thinking: :thinking:

Old Tiger
Well, we did have the "CALL A TECHNICAL" yelling mom. ;) Yes, it was in the middle of a football game. :doh: lol :D :clap:

pirate4state
EVERYDAY i am at work in portland, someone from Sinton will come up to me and say "hey traitor" when they are there shopping themselves... so yeah.. it gets annoying TRAITOR!!! :devil: :evillaugh

District303aPastPlayer
07-26-2006, 01:33 PM
ROLFMPWBO....so did the ref issue a red card, or what?

he issued a yellow to start

pirate4state
07-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
I hate the train horn at GP's stadium. They blow it after EVERY play. Three yard run...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HONK! They intercept a pass...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!
They score a touchdown...oh lord, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK! Yeah that horn is annoying. I can't remember if it was 2001 or 2003, but I think they got a penalty b/c they blew that stupid horn during a play!!! LMAO

Sweetwater Red
07-26-2006, 01:34 PM
The ONLY thing I hate is not getting home from away games
until somewhere between 12 a.m. and 2 a.m.

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 01:35 PM
I hate the Sweetwater and Snyder arguments :D

CalallenWildcat
07-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Yeah that horn is annoying. I can't remember if it was 2001 or 2003, but I think they got a penalty b/c they blew that stupid horn during a play!!! LMAO

Haha, I know in 2004 when they played us they got a penalty for taking too long at halftime...they get some weird penalties in Red and Blue Land :D

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I hate the Sweetwater and Snyder arguments :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

garageoffice
07-26-2006, 01:41 PM
About the only thing I hate is fools that yell AT the kids instead of for them. Oh, and coaches that humiliate kids in public. There's a difference between griping at a kid for a bone-headed play and humiliation.

Maroon87
07-26-2006, 02:30 PM
...they get some weird penalties in Red and Blue Land :D

Obviously a conspiracy...:thinking: :rolleyes:

CalallenWildcat
07-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Obviously a conspiracy...:thinking: :rolleyes:

Ha, when they got that halftime penalty I saw Harris on his cell phone on the sidelines checking if that was a rule. When he got off I saw him turn around and give their band director a nasty look. He was :mad:

maroonpirate04
07-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Fans pisted at players and coaches yelling from the stands calling them names, What they don't reliaze they did their best especially if they lost a game. Now that's annoying hearing em sitting there and having to hear it all night

hawkfan
07-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Parents who think that there son should be tailback when he is 5'7", 260 LBs and runs a 6.0 forty.

KTJ
07-26-2006, 03:26 PM
One thing I've noticed over the last few seasons for both high school football and basketball is that the attitudes of the kids/athletes are getting really, really bad.

Phil C
07-26-2006, 03:35 PM
heck, i hate ANYONE who thinks they know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING

Present company excepted of course! :D

pirate44
07-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Present company excepted of course! :D
ROFL:clap: classic Phil_C :D

olddawggreen
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I hate it when parents run to the coaches and gripe them out because their little Johnnie isnt given that position that they know he should have, or that Johnnie should be moved to varsity. I especially hate it when coaches give in to these parents and give Johnny something he hasn't earned. In a nut shell, I hate politics:mad: :mad:
I actually had some parents tell me that their son should be a starter on Varsity because both the parents and the grandparents go to the effort to go to EVERY game. That just burns me up.
:foul: :foul: :foul:

Old Green
07-26-2006, 03:53 PM
i hate it when fans show up to the games and are only there to see what others are wearing .(My Wife)

I hate when fans don't know the rules of the game(My Wife She's from California forgive her soul)

People who have to get up during the game to go to Concession stand or restroom. ( MY Wife)

That's why I go to the games by myself and stand by the fence:devil: :D :D

pirate4state
07-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I hate it when parents run to the coaches and gripe them out because their little Johnnie isnt given that position that they know he should have, or that Johnnie should be moved to varsity. I especially hate it when coaches give in to these parents and give Johnny something he hasn't earned. In a nut shell, I hate politics:mad: :mad:
I actually had some parents tell me that their son should be a starter on Varsity because both the parents and the grandparents go to the effort to go to EVERY game. That just burns me up.
:foul: :foul: :foul:

:clap: :clap: Small town politics are the worse!!! :foul: :foul:

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 03:58 PM
:clap: :clap: Small town politics are the worse!!! :foul: :foul: VERY TRUE!

CenTexSports
07-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Wow again, we sure hate some good stuff about high school football.

I bet somebody even hates those fat old men that refuse to go into the stands and clog the walkways by standing at the fence all night.

Old Green
07-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

I bet somebody even hates those fat old men that refuse to go into the stands and clog the walkways by standing at the fence all night. Kids do that alot

DaHop72
07-26-2006, 04:03 PM

I bet somebody even hates those fat old men that refuse to go into the stands and clog the walkways by standing at the fence all night. Nah, I'm sure people respect you for that CenTex.:devil: :devil:

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Our principle....he was more strict than he had to be so we thought of the saying....

You can't be a fan in Tigerland

maestro
07-26-2006, 04:11 PM
saturday-thursday nights...

maestro
07-26-2006, 04:14 PM
that some h.s. parents and boosters try and behave like college boosters....i.e. who can act like the biggest jerk in the stands.

Things like: who quarterbacks, wrong plays, wrong defense, access into locker rooms.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Not getting to play it anymore.

DaHop72
07-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Not getting to play it anymore. Folks, we have a winner. Good job BBDE.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CenTexSports
07-26-2006, 04:19 PM
DaHop, I was covered by an eariler one by Tiger WR. You won't find me on that side of the fence.

DaHop72
07-26-2006, 04:23 PM
DaHop, I was covered by an eariler one by Tiger WR. You won't find me on that side of the fence.
I always hated some of the refs...

I forgot, you are one of those necessary evils.:D

Snydertigersrul
07-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I might get in trouble for this but for me it is 50% (I thought this over and it is probably only 10%) of the coaches.

The ones who want to officiate instead of coaching, whine about what the other team is doing or not doing, and abusing their players either verbally or physically.

That's easy, Sweetwater fans

Astrosdawg07
07-26-2006, 05:02 PM
I hate the Stadiums that haven't had any repairs in 20 years. Jasper is close to falling in that catagory.

LH Panther Mom
07-26-2006, 05:44 PM
I bet somebody even hates those fat old men that refuse to go into the stands and clog the walkways by standing at the fence all night.
I don't mind the guys by the fence. But the people that just STAND on the ramp, 2 and 3 deep make me want to "accidentally" jab them with my elbow. "Oh, excuse me....I almost fell because I couldn't get through."

Sweetwater Red
07-26-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't mind the guys by the fence. But the people that just STAND on the ramp, 2 and 3 deep make me want to "accidentally" jab them with my elbow. "Oh, excuse me....I almost fell because I couldn't get through."

Thanks for reminding me of something. :D

Adults who let their children run wild at the games. I usually
get ran into at least once . Either on my way to the RS or the
concession stand.:mad:

STANG RED
07-26-2006, 06:20 PM
IT!!!

LHMom
07-26-2006, 06:24 PM

FOUR of every shirt they sell.

Txbroadcaster
07-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Things I hate about HS football

Coaches who do not send me a starting line-up

Coaches who are TERRIBLE interviews..one word answers and such.

Fans who cannot discuss their teams loss without it being said how they were screwed by the refs.

Rivalries that go beyond the field and to the point where they are not fun to even talk about

Press Box people who walk right up to you as your talking on the air, with headset on and say..hey what ya doing? You on the air?

Teams that wear Jerseys that the numbers cannot be seen well..example white tops with yellow numbers.

wedo
07-26-2006, 07:05 PM
the only thing i hate about high school football, is not being able to play anymore!!!! :(

sinton66
07-26-2006, 07:08 PM
The only thing I hate about high school football is it doesn't go all year.

hawkfan
07-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Things I hate about HS football

Fans who cannot discuss their teams loss without it being said how they were screwed by the refs.

Or people who cannot discuss a loss without saying how worthless the coach is.

Gobbler Fan
07-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Seeing the emotions of the kids after a tough loss deep in the playoff's is tough.

Snydertigersrul
07-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Seeing the emotions of the kids after a tough loss deep in the playoff's is tough.

It didn't bother me when the Sweetwater players were in tears after losing to Snyder in the 2004 quarterfinals.

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
It didn't bother me when the Sweetwater players were in tears after losing to Snyder in the 2004 quarterfinals.

You don't even have the right to call yourself a "fan" in my opinion....you are nothing but a hater!!

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 08:17 PM
You don't even have the right to call yourself a "fan" in my opinion....you are nothing but a hater!!

Don't worry Mom, if his opinion mattered THEN we could get upset. ;) :devil:

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Don't worry Mom, if his opinion mattered THEN we could get upset. ;) :devil:

He seems more obsessed with Sweetwater than the Sweetwater fans.....no offense!!:)

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 08:27 PM
It didn't bother me when the Sweetwater players were in tears after losing to Snyder in the 2004 quarterfinals. You're one cool cat! :rolleyes:

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
He seems more obsessed with Sweetwater than the Sweetwater fans.....no offense!!:)

None taken. I think the other poster was right though, maybe if we ignore "it", then it'll go away.

Bandera YaYa
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I think it's rude when you go over to the visitors side to meet someone and all they can talk to you about, is how great their team is (and your team is losing to them)......I mean, i'm all for being proud of your team. but there is no reason to be bullish about it!! I mean, it's apparent that I'm at the same game they are at!! I've had them tell me how bad our field was or how small our bleachers were......RUDE RUDE RUDE !!! Rude visitors top my list!! :mad: :hand:

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 08:31 PM
I know you Snyder and Sweetwater cats hate each other but yall don't make yalls towns look like jackass' like snydertigersrul makes his/her town look.

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
None taken. I think the other poster was right though, maybe if we ignore "it", then it'll go away.

Maybe so....I was at the game he mentioned, my heart broke for those kids, as it would have for the Snyder kids if the roles had been reversed.

I think the only game that I didn't feel bad for the losing team is when we beat Daingerfield.....and thats because they started that big huge fight!!

3afan
07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I know you Snyder and Sweetwater cats hate each other but yall don't make yalls towns look like jackass' like snydertigersrul makes his/her town look.

to me snydertigersrul does not make Synder look bad - it just makes him/her look bad ............. we cant let one person shape our opinion of an entire town, that would be a huge mistake on our part

IMO

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Maybe so....I was at the game he mentioned, my heart broke for those kids, as it would have for the Snyder kids if the roles had been reversed.

I think the only game that I didn't feel bad for the losing team is when we beat Daingerfield.....and thats because they started that big huge fight!!

I know... I wish there was a pill we could give to people with no class. :)

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 08:39 PM
to me snydertigersrul does not make Synder look bad - it just makes hime/her look bad ............. we cant let one person shape our opinion of an entire town, that would be a huge mistake on our part

IMO

I agree!! IMO, he only reflects bad on himself, not the town......and I know he is an embarrassment to the some of the Snyder posters on this board!

Old Tiger
07-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I agree!! IMO, he only reflects bad on himself, not the town......and I know he is an embarrassment to the some of the Snyder posters on this board! That is what I meant!!!! embarrassment to some of the posters yea that's it

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 08:45 PM
I worked in Snyder for two years and every Friday I would wear my red Mustang shirts. I never had any trouble. Just some good natured kidding between me and probably half the town.

Just like any other town, they have a bad apple and, unfortunately, he happened to find this wonderful site to try and spread a little hate.

IMO, people that draw attention to themselves like this are trying to make up for some small problem in their lives that they don't know how to deal with.

Emerson1
07-26-2006, 08:51 PM
They score a touchdown...oh lord, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!
We have a horn(probably a lot bigger than GP's to). Only blow it when the teams runs out and when there is a score.

Ranger Mom
07-26-2006, 08:52 PM

IMO, people that draw attention to themselves like this are trying to make up for some small problem in their lives that they don't know how to deal with.

You are right.....maybe dislike is too strong of an emotion....I think I pity him!:(

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 08:54 PM
You are right.....maybe dislike is too strong of an emotion....I think I pity him!:(

:clap: ::clap: :clap: :clap:

CalallenWildcat
07-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
We have a horn(probably a lot bigger than GP's to). Only blow it when the teams runs out and when there is a score.

Bigger? This monstrosity they have is on wheels!

piratebg
07-27-2006, 02:02 AM

I've never had this problem. The only hell I got is when Sinton got the "underserved" win in 02 and when they got their butts handed to them by GP in 03/04. They acutallly kept their mouths shut last year. :D

piratebg
07-27-2006, 02:06 AM
The one thing I really hate is parents who use the game as a babysitter. They drop their kids off for 3hrs and let these kids go wild around the concession area and the rest of the stadium. They are a freakin nuisance. At least that is the way it is here. :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
07-27-2006, 02:35 AM
no lie, i will tell the kids something. like bernie mac said, i believe you got the right to smack someone elses kid upside their head if they are bein an ass

Snydertigersrul
07-27-2006, 03:06 AM

Ranger Mom, you are just sore because Snyder has beaten Greenwood three games in a row.

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 07:25 AM

Your a sad sad little man/woman/whatever.
I get on here and take my fair share of jabs at Snyder, but 99% of it is all in fun. I have good friends at/from Snyder. Most Snyder folks are great people, just like most Sweetwater folks are great people, and just like any other town, we both have our fair share of not so good folks. I really hope you get all this out of your system someday soon, and join the majority of fine people from your fine town. Until then, I am going to do my best to ignore most of what you have to say, because I dont want your poor attitude to sour me on what I think is otherwise a fine little west Texas town. Do yourself a favor, and take some leasons from DaHop72, Snyder Baseball, mrescape, and the other good examples from Snyder.
Snydertigersrul, I really hope we can have some good constuctive exchanges someday about the towns we are so proud of, and I hope we can joke a little about it as well, without getting personal, or crossing the line. I really do!

Snydertigersrul
07-27-2006, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Your a sad sad little man/woman/whatever.
I get on here and take my fair share of jabs at Snyder, but 99% of it is all in fun. I have good friends at/from Snyder. Most Snyder folks are great people, just like most Sweetwater folks are great people, and just like any other town, we both have our fair share of not so good folks. I really hope you get all this out of your system someday soon, and join the majority of fine people from your fine town. Until then, I am going to do my best to ignore most of what you have to say, because I dont want your poor attitude to sour me on what I think is otherwise a fine little west Texas town. Do yourself a favor, and take some leasons from DaHop72, Snyder Baseball, mrescape, and the other good examples from Snyder.
Snydertigersrul, I really hope we can have some good constuctive exchanges someday about the towns we are so proud of, and I hope we can joke a little about it as well, without getting personal, or crossing the line. I really do!

GET BACK TO WORK. :devil:

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 07:59 AM
It didn't bother me when the Sweetwater players were in tears after losing to Snyder in the 2004 quarterfinals. Snydertigersrul, most of us on the downlow have a lot of fun throwing rocks at each other on a daily basis. It bothers some people and others enjoy it, but no one enjoys someone attacking the young men who play their hearts out on Friday night. If it truly does not bother you to see young men with tears streaming down their face after such a game then you are truly heartless. Have a good time on here, but please quit embarrasing the good people that live in Snyder if you truly care about the town. Thanks.

sww-bull52
07-27-2006, 08:15 AM
Don't worry Hop. We will NEVER associate you with the likes of STR.

sww-bull52
07-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Or any of the other cool people from Snyder as far as that goes.

Tiger Baseball
07-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Snydertigersrul, most of us on the downlow have a lot of fun throwing rocks at each other on a daily basis. It bothers some people and others enjoy it, but no one enjoys someone attacking the young men who play their hearts out on Friday night. If it truly does not bother you to see young men with tears streaming down their face after such a game then you are truly heartless. Have a good time on here, but please quit embarrasing the good people that live in Snyder if you truly care about the town. Thanks.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_2.gif

Ranger Mom
07-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Ranger Mom, you are just sore because Snyder has beaten Greenwood three games in a row.

You really ARE a rookie, aren't you??:rolleyes: If that was true, then why wouldn't I be "sore" when it comes to Sweetwater??

Yall didn't beat us by THAT much, Sweetwater blew us outta the water.

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 08:44 AM
You really ARE a rookie, aren't you??:rolleyes: If that was true, then why wouldn't I be "sore" when it comes to Sweetwater??

Yall didn't beat us by THAT much, Sweetwater blew us outta the water.

Uh...twice. :)

Morning Ranger Mom:D :inlove: :D

sww-bull52
07-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Uh...twice. :)

Morning Ranger Mom:D :inlove: :D

Uh Oh!!!

Your getting started early aren't you? :eek:

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Uh Oh!!!

Your getting started early aren't you? :eek:

What? I'm giving her a chance to talk about her Rangers...:D.

sww-bull52
07-27-2006, 08:53 AM

:D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
07-27-2006, 08:53 AM

Well..YOU don't have to give me a "chance"..I will talk about them when I want to!!:D

Just really have nothing to say at this point!:)

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 08:59 AM
Well..YOU don't have to give me a "chance"..I will talk about them when I want to!!:D

Just really have nothing to say at this point!:)

All those youngsters ya'll have been playing the last few years.
I believe ya'll are going to be going two or three rounds deep next season.

Ranger Mom
07-27-2006, 09:07 AM
All those youngsters ya'll have been playing the last few years.
I believe ya'll are going to be going two or three rounds deep next season.

That would certainly be nice!! Since I no longer have any kids going to school there, I don't even know what to expect anymore!

It was so nice when my daughter was a trainer, I got the injury reports first hand!!

Ranger354
07-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Back to the Subject of this thread.

I hate knowing that I should have played football while I was in High School. I was asked several times by the HC to play, but didn't care for the man and spent my late summers and falls hunting and fishing.

I hope my boys want to play when they get old enough, but I won't force them.

Oh, and when Sinton beat GP in Portland, GP got a penalized for jumping off sides or something when the boosters blew the horn prematurely. Personally I think those things should be banned from the stadiums.

And Sinton TOOK the win wheather they deserved it or not!

Fal44
07-27-2006, 03:40 PM
The poltics around it.. There is always something wrong about the coach or the players.. Either the coachs is worthless and they school board wants him out or the parents of the player go complain about how such and such is doing this and my son should be playing here.. PPL just act so stupid around football time.

pirate44
07-27-2006, 03:43 PM
i hate 3 playoff spots per district:mad:

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 03:45 PM
i hate 3 playoff spots per district:mad:

and 4 team districts...what a friggin joke. :mad:

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 03:47 PM
and 4 team districts...what a friggin joke. :mad: At least you don't have to be part of one.:mad: :mad:

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
At least you don't have to be part of one.:mad: :mad:

I know that's not Snyder's fault. It's just that the UIL blew it for
3A this realignment.