PDA

View Full Version : my daughter loves me

IHS Fan
07-26-2006, 10:49 AM
she e-mailed me yesterday morning and told me that she had tickets for the 2 of us to the brickyard 400 in indy. with the tickets come garage passes for saturday and a hospitality suite. come to think of it, i love her too.

CalallenWildcat
07-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm jealous!

District303aPastPlayer
07-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
I'm jealous!

me too :(

STANG RED
07-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
she e-mailed me yesterday morning and told me that she had tickets for the 2 of us to the brickyard 400 in indy. with the tickets come garage passes for saturday and a hospitality suite. come to think of it, i love her too.

I dont even know her, and I love her.
My daughter just sent me her cell phone bill. :eek: :mad:
Oh well, I love her anyway.
Have fun at the brickyard 400.

Maroon87
07-26-2006, 11:34 AM

(in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice...) LUCKY!!!:D

CHS_CG
07-26-2006, 12:10 PM

Man you suck! I would SOOO love to go to that.. I am trying to save some money to go to the texas race!

Maroon87
07-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I am trying to save some money to go to the texas race!

I'll be there...:cool:

CHS_CG
07-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'll be there...:cool:

yeah yeah yeah i know.. i really wanna go!

Cameron Crazy
07-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Man you suck! I would SOOO love to go to that.. I am trying to save some money to go to the texas race! IM going to the Texas Race!!:D

lostaussie
07-26-2006, 01:38 PM
she e-mailed me yesterday morning and told me that she had tickets for the 2 of us to the brickyard 400 in indy. with the tickets come garage passes for saturday and a hospitality suite. come to think of it, i love her too. i got a BB though the back door glass (see yesterdays thread) and you got tickets to indy. sometimes life ain't fair.:D have a big time. i know that it will be cool:)

ej2525
07-26-2006, 01:50 PM

If I told your daughter that I loved her... think she could hook me up too???

:confused: :confused: