PDA

View Full Version : On Kinne......

KL3
07-25-2006, 11:13 PM
This was posted by someone on the other thread......

I really don't know who to believe, but a kid making up offers from other schools has happened before and it will happen again. It's a way of saying "Look how good I am. Look at who all wants me to play for them."

Again, I'm not saying Kinne or anybody else is lying. I don't know. Just don't naive enough to think that a kid wouldn't make something up like that.

Finally, someone who knows something about the process. You people don't think kids ever lie about who offered them? Who would you tell who offered you, Baylor, SMU, and Oklahoma St, or Baylor, USC, and Florida?

Also, I think it's pretty funny to see everyone throwing a fit towards me b/c I posted who actually had offered Kinne, all the while saying he was a good player and nice pickup for Baylor, yet I look down the board and see a whole thread started about what they "heard" of people disliking the Kinne family.

sahen
07-25-2006, 11:45 PM
thats nice, im pretty sure the other thread was locked because teh admins thought we should drop it....so really just drop it already....

Bull's-eye
07-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Kinda funny, KL3 is called a liar when he just made a post on information he took from another site. I think several posters owe him an apology.

gtownpoke
07-26-2006, 09:36 AM
O now why did you have to throw Oklahoma State in that first mix. We had one of the top recruiting classes in the conference last year and will have the same success with recruiting this year.

Gobbla2001
07-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by KL3
This was posted by someone on the other thread......

That really helps us believe it now...