PDA

View Full Version : I am now a Snyder resident...

mustang04
07-25-2006, 10:32 PM
Stayin in a hotel here in snyder until saturday climbing wind-turbines north of here....wow, but its ok, already set up in a hotel w/ some snyder gals hangin out...thats right Blackie:D

Ranger Mom
07-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
.thats right Blackie:D

LOL!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Stayin in a hotel here in snyder until saturday climbing wind-turbines north of here....wow, but its ok, already set up in a hotel w/ some snyder gals hangin out...thats right Blackie:D
That's my boy. :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
07-25-2006, 11:15 PM
they need some real men besides hops over there.

GetRDoneStangs
07-26-2006, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
they need some real men besides hops over there.

:D :D

Go get em Reg!!

sww-bull52
07-26-2006, 07:25 AM
Hope yer keepin' a low profile!!!:clap:

STANG RED
07-26-2006, 07:30 AM
Reg, you dirty dog. Now dont go humpin anymore bronze tigers while your over there. Since they know your there now, they probably have it staked out, just waiting for ya. I can see the headlines now.

AggieJohn
07-26-2006, 07:32 AM
hand them a 3adl card

Tiger Baseball
07-26-2006, 10:14 AM

Resident "NOT", Tourist "MAYBE". Hope you have a good week! Not much to do here. If the gals don't work out you always got that second choice. :doh: :D :crazy:

Adidas410s
07-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Resident "NOT", Tourist "MAYBE". Hope you have a good week! Not much to do here. If the gals don't work out you always got that second choice. :doh: :D :crazy:

And that would make him the first "tourist" in the history of Snyder, TX.

Tiger Baseball
07-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
And that would make him the first "tourist" in the history of Snyder, TX.

Maybe? :D

Black_Magic
07-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Stayin in a hotel here in snyder until saturday climbing wind-turbines north of here....wow, but its ok, already set up in a hotel w/ some snyder gals hangin out...thats right Blackie:D Every town has its Scanks.. Your welcome to them. Please take them with you back to sweetwater.. They would fit in better there anyway.;) :clap:

Bullaholic
07-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey Reg.....Did Black_Magic buy lunch today or did you? :D

Sweetwater Red
07-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Every town has its Scanks.. Your welcome to them. Please take them with you back to sweetwater.. They would fit in better there anyway.;) :clap:

I would think low lives would fit in better in Snyder. How many
prisoners/imates/convicts call snyder home over there at the
Price-Daniel prison unit?

Black_Magic
07-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I would think low lives would fit in better in Snyder. How many
prisoners/imates/convicts call snyder home over there at the
Price-Daniel prison unit? Thats what you get for thinking.. I know we have half of the population of Sweetwater now in jail over here in Snyder but they are just temporary untill they serve time.. THen we send them back to Sweetwater;)

Snydertigersrul
07-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Thats what you get for thinking.. I know we have half of the population of Sweetwater now in jail over here in Snyder but they are just temporary untill they serve time.. THen we send them back to Sweetwater;)

If we could get all of the Sweetwater people out of Price Daniel, they would have to close it down.

mustang04
07-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Every town has its Scanks.. Your welcome to them. Please take them with you back to sweetwater.. They would fit in better there anyway.;) :clap:

now blackie...there'd be some very pissed off people at you for callin them that..especially considering they know you and they are pretty classy girls... so now we know what you think of your own hometown girls:rolleyes:

Snydertigersrul
07-26-2006, 07:32 PM
now blackie...there'd be some very pissed off people at you for callin them that..especially considering they know you and they are pretty classy girls... so now we know what you think of your own hometown girls:rolleyes:

Hey there. Don't talk about your Sweetwater kinfolk like that. Those people just wondered from Sweetwater to Snyder and couldn't find their way back.

mustang04
07-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Hey there. Don't talk about your Sweetwater kinfolk like that. Those people just wondered from Sweetwater to Snyder and couldn't find their way back.

i just got back from Dragon buffet a lil bit ago...was pretty good chinese food...i give yall props on that:)

injuredinmelee
07-26-2006, 09:31 PM
small town chinese buffets... hard to recommend.

Gobbla2001
07-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Don't go near that snydertigersrul guy, I hear he's an Indian-Giver...

Black_Magic
07-27-2006, 07:44 AM
now blackie...there'd be some very pissed off people at you for callin them that..especially considering they know you and they are pretty classy girls... so now we know what you think of your own hometown girls:rolleyes: IF they are hanging with you they have hit rock bottom. Poor girls.

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 08:52 AM
i just got back from Dragon buffet a lil bit ago...was pretty good chinese food...i give yall props on that:)

I've been there a couple of times myself. It's not bad at all. Sure alot better than the chinese food you can get in Swater for sure. But then again we got Ms. Allens. I certainly wouldnt trade em.

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I've been there a couple of times myself. It's not bad at all. Sure alot better than the chinese food you can get in Swater for sure. But then again we got Ms. Allens. I certainly wouldnt trade em.

You don't like Little Panda ???

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You don't like Little Panda ???

It's eatable, but nothing to brag about. At least it's better than the other one has gotten to be.

Snydertigersrul
07-27-2006, 12:29 PM

Anything in Snyder is better than Sweetwater. :devil:

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Anything in Snyder is better than Sweetwater. :devil:

When it comes to Ms Allens, I think you will find that most Snyder folks that have ever been there (and there are many), would strongely disagree with you!
Dang it! I said I was going to try and ignore you. But if you dis Ms. Allens, you are crossing the line buster. :p

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 03:37 PM
When it comes to Ms Allens, I think you will find that most Snyder folks that have ever been there (and there are many), would strongely disagree with you!
Dang it! I said I was going to try and ignore you. But if you dis Ms. Allens, you are crossing the line buster. :p :clap: :clap: And you still owe me a meal.:devil:

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey Reg, did you bring your clubs? If you did we can go play a round of the "non-sport" golf.:devil: :devil:

STANG RED
07-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:clap: :clap: And you still owe me a meal.:devil:

Yes I do. I havent forgotten. I also owe one to mrescape. Where has he been? I havent seen him around in a long time.

injuredinmelee
07-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Dang it! I said I was going to try and ignore you. But if you dis Ms. Allens, you are crossing the line buster. :p

Ms Allens is like chicken and side dish nectar from the make me fat gods.

DaHop72
07-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Yes I do. I havent forgotten. I also owe one to mrescape. Where has he been? I havent seen him around in a long time. I don't know. I saw that he was on last week for a short time.

sww-bull52
07-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Ms Allens is like chicken and side dish nectar from the make me fat gods.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tiger Baseball
07-27-2006, 03:49 PM

Ms. Allen no other place like it. Its the best! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_12_6.gif All you can eat for a good price.

mustang04
07-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Hey Reg, did you bring your clubs? If you did we can go play a round of the "non-sport" golf.:devil: :devil:

nope.....if i did we could def. play!!!