PDA

View Full Version : Furniture thread in continuity from the "Don't you hate it" thread...

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Blastoderm55
Letterman

Member #: 4333
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't you hate it

quote:Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
Hey, how much was that set? Also do they have dual recliners in a darker color? I didn't see if the ottoman had storage, which is a must in my household.

$899 plus $50 for 4 year warranty on frame and spring and $99 for Teflon fabirc protector. We also got a leader ottoman with slide out trays and understorage shelf. Its just a stationary set with chaise end. If you want recliners, you'll have to get a full size 3 piece sectional. As for storage ottomans, none of the ones at Roomstore qualified, but we've seen really nice ones at Garden Ridge at very good prices. Scaled a tad small, but a couple would do the job.

"And they mix the mind control with some sugar.
A billion served got the hunger."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
New Post 07-24-2006 05:52 PM
Blastoderm55 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Blastoderm55 Click here to Send Blastoderm55 a Private Message Find more posts by Blastoderm55 Add Blastoderm55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

SintonFan
All-American

Member #: 35
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't you hate it

quote:Originally posted by Blastoderm55
$899 plus $50 for 4 year warranty on frame and spring and $99 for Teflon fabirc protector. We also got a leader ottoman with slide out trays and understorage shelf. Its just a stationary set with chaise end. If you want recliners, you'll have to get a full size 3 piece sectional. As for storage ottomans, none of the ones at Roomstore qualified, but we've seen really nice ones at Garden Ridge at very good prices. Scaled a tad small, but a couple would do the job.

I didn't see the price option until after I posted that earlier. I'll start a new thread because us Pirates pirating threads might dredge up some hard feelings.

sig provided by FoFo... Pirates UNITE!!!!
Much better!:D
I looked for more earthy colors even something closer to rust colored but I don't see anything quite like that set in those colors.:(

Blastoderm55
07-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Hmmm, I have a manufacturer out of Houston that has a fabric called Rowdy Dusty. The stuff actually looks like rust. It wasn't very popular here. :p