PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it

shellman54
07-24-2006, 04:01 PM
when you have a busy day at work, and it still seems to drag on and on and on?

pirate44
07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
when you have a busy day at work, and it still seems to drag on and on and on?
i wish mine did. when im extremely busy, seems there isnt enough time in the day to get everything finished

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
when you have a busy day at work, and it still seems to drag on and on and on? Yes!

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes!
Ditto!

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Ditto!
I drove 40 miles in SA traffic since I was last on. Found a new store called Too Good to Be Threw, where they sell new and almost new furniture for 1/2 to 1/3 of new prices. I love their new micro-fiber sueded sectional for under $1000 bucks. We're shopping for something big to plop under that new projector we are fixin to install. Hello Cowboy Games in rich HD on a 7' screen!:inlove: :inlove:

3afan
07-24-2006, 04:59 PM
when i'm real busy the day flies by - dont mind that at all

BMOC
07-24-2006, 05:04 PM
I've had extremely busy days, where I know that I dont have a lot of time to waste in order to get everything done, but I still end up on the downlow to see what is going on. The good thing is that my boss cant get upset, because he is doing the same thing. :D

Blastoderm55
07-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I drove 40 miles in SA traffic since I was last on. Found a new store called Too Good to Be Threw, where they sell new and almost new furniture for 1/2 to 1/3 of new prices. I love their new micro-fiber sueded sectional for under $1000 bucks. We're shopping for something big to plop under that new projector we are fixin to install. Hello Cowboy Games in rich HD on a 7' screen!:inlove: :inlove:

My fiancee and I bought this sectional (http://www.roomstore.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=196171&ChildId=192503http://www.roomstore.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=196171&ChildId=192503) a few weeks ago. The price is good, and no interest for 24 months sold us on it. Their prices on larger groups were pretty good as well.

Just make sure you come to me to buy the Cowboy's recliner. :cool:

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
My fiancee and I bought this sectional (http://www.roomstore.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=196171&ChildId=192503http://www.roomstore.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=196171&ChildId=192503) a few weeks ago. The price is good, and no interest for 24 months sold us on it. Their prices on larger groups were pretty good as well.

Just make sure you come to me to buy the Cowboy's recliner. :cool:
lol
Hey, how much was that set? Also do they have dual recliners in a darker color? I didn't see if the ottoman had storage, which is a must in my household.:cool:

Blastoderm55
07-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
Hey, how much was that set? Also do they have dual recliners in a darker color? I didn't see if the ottoman had storage, which is a must in my household.:cool:

$899 plus $50 for 4 year warranty on frame and spring and $99 for Teflon fabirc protector. We also got a leader ottoman with slide out trays and understorage shelf. Its just a stationary set with chaise end. If you want recliners, you'll have to get a full size 3 piece sectional. As for storage ottomans, none of the ones at Roomstore qualified, but we've seen really nice ones at Garden Ridge at very good prices. Scaled a tad small, but a couple would do the job.

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
$899 plus $50 for 4 year warranty on frame and spring and $99 for Teflon fabirc protector. We also got a leader ottoman with slide out trays and understorage shelf. Its just a stationary set with chaise end. If you want recliners, you'll have to get a full size 3 piece sectional. As for storage ottomans, none of the ones at Roomstore qualified, but we've seen really nice ones at Garden Ridge at very good prices. Scaled a tad small, but a couple would do the job.
I didn't see the price option until after I posted that earlier. I'll start a new thread because us Pirates pirating threads might dredge up some hard feelings.:eek: