PDA

View Full Version : I hate policy....

AggieJohn
07-24-2006, 02:03 PM
as you can tell i do occasionally get fed up with some things. My wife interviewed this morning for a teaching job, and apparently was only called for an interview because they needed to fufill the the need to interview 3 people before selecting a candidate for a job. What a piece of crap. If they would of told her that, she wouldn't of gone. She knew she wasn't the most qualified, but they needed her so they could make quota.

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
as you can tell i do occasionally get fed up with some things. My wife interviewed this morning for a teaching job, and apparently was only called for an interview because they needed to fufill the the need to interview 3 people before selecting a candidate for a job. What a piece of crap. If they would of told her that, she wouldn't of gone. She knew she wasn't the most qualified, but they needed her so they could make quota. Welcome to the real world.:mad: :mad:

CHS_CG
07-24-2006, 02:11 PM
as you can tell i do occasionally get fed up with some things. My wife interviewed this morning for a teaching job, and apparently was only called for an interview because they needed to fufill the the need to interview 3 people before selecting a candidate for a job. What a piece of crap. If they would of told her that, she wouldn't of gone. She knew she wasn't the most qualified, but they needed her so they could make quota.

how dare they!:mad: :flamingma :flamingma

AggieJohn
07-24-2006, 02:12 PM
i know the real world dahop, i know........

but it's so crappy of them

KTJ
07-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Did they tell her this in the interview?

If so, I would have gone postal and she should have as well.

AggieJohn
07-24-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Did they tell her this in the interview?

If so, I would have gone postal and she should have as well. i think your pic in the sig hasn't been updated in a while

and no they didn't tell her, but she was grilled to make it look like she couldn't do the job...

injuredinmelee
07-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I am finding as I dig deeper and deeper into corporate america that nothing is sacred anymore.

Adidas410s
07-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am finding as I dig deeper and deeper into corporate america that nothing is sacred anymore.

true...true...

if the man can get you down...he will!!! :eek:

KTJ
07-24-2006, 02:23 PM
i think your pic in the sig hasn't been updated in a while

and no they didn't tell her, but she was grilled to make it look like she couldn't do the job...

The cam isn't working at DKR for some reason. I wish they would fix it. :mad:

What grade is she qualified to teach?

CalallenWildcat
07-24-2006, 02:23 PM
What district is this at, if you don't mind my asking?

(if it was in the CC area, I bet I already know)

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 02:27 PM
i know the real world dahop, i know........

but it's so crappy of them This is what I think of administation like that who treat people this way. It's a bunch of http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4349/pooqp1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Old Tiger
07-24-2006, 02:28 PM
That sucks...really bad!

On a side note I had my first professional interview this morning :)

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
That sucks...really bad!

On a side note I had my first professional interview this morning :)
So did they offer free french fries as a benefit?:p

pirate44
07-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
roflmpwbo

injuredinmelee
07-24-2006, 02:53 PM

that was probably one of the funniest posts in a long time on here.

griff
07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
That's the real world of WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

Old Tiger
07-24-2006, 04:52 PM
So did they offer free french fries as a benefit?:p NO! But they do offer Dental/Health Insurance and paid vacations. :D

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 04:58 PM
NO! But they do offer Dental/Health Insurance and paid vacations. :D
its about time the mighty Casey came to bat... :evilgrin:
So are you saying you applied at a Baskin Robbins?:thinking:

Old Tiger
07-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Nah...all the flavors there confuse me so basically I was like nah....

The job is more on the lines of security.

eagles_victory
07-24-2006, 05:02 PM
as you can tell i do occasionally get fed up with some things. My wife interviewed this morning for a teaching job, and apparently was only called for an interview because they needed to fufill the the need to interview 3 people before selecting a candidate for a job. What a piece of crap. If they would of told her that, she wouldn't of gone. She knew she wasn't the most qualified, but they needed her so they could make quota. it seems unfortunate but there just doing what they have to do. You just gotta know thats how it works sometimes. She shouldnt get down about it she will find a job that better suits her and look on the brightside at least she got away from AggieJohn for a while jk :D

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Nah...all the flavors there confuse me so basically I was like nah....

The job is more on the lines of security.
:D :clap: :)