PDA

View Full Version : It Can't Get here Quick Enough....

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 09:46 AM
Football season that is....Seems like the board residents are showing the signs of end-of-season long-term football withdrawal. Much low-tolerance and desires for substansive football posts abound. I think folks are "crazy" from the heat. Everybody is trying to come up with interesting thread subject matter, and that is a positive sign. Hang in there mi amigos, only 39 short days before we can sit in the stands again and yell our hearts out and anticipation for each week's game will grow and grow and we can cuss and discuss the teams . It felt good in North Texas this weekend, with the 10 degree drop in temperatures....the cooler breezes actually felt like a "hint" of fall. In the meantime---try to be tolerant and "good" to each other----- good times are a-comin'.

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Some of us have been withdrawing longer than others. See
some teams represented on this board lost in the first round.
While others, played in week 15 and beyond.:D :devil: :D

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Some of us having been withdrawing longer than others. See

LOL . Way to stick that "lightning rod" way up in the air, SWRed. :D

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LOL . Way to stick that "lightning rod" way up in the air, SWRed. :D

Why sir whatever do you mean???:thinking: :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Some of us have been withdrawing longer than others. See

Yeah...you make a good point!! It should be us "one and done-ers" that should be clogging up the board with posts.....not posters from a team that went to the semi-finals!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yeah...you make a good point!! It should be us "one and done-ers" that should be clogging up the board with posts.....not posters from a team that went to the semi-finals!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Ooops! I didn't take into account who all the one and doners
were...:doh: ...I'll go to my room now. :(

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 10:09 AM

The lady makes an "astute" observation, SWREd.

Way to "sic" all the fans on him who really have a reason to "gripe" about the "longer" offseason, RM. :D

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Yeah...you make a good point!! It should be us "one and done-ers" that should be clogging up the board with posts.....not posters from a team that went to the semi-finals!!!!:tongue: :tongue: And what was that week 15 score????:thinking: :thinking: :devil: :devil:

CHS_CG
07-24-2006, 10:12 AM
"one and done-ers" :

thats what she said

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
And what was that week 15 score????:thinking: :thinking: :devil: :devil:

32-19, I believe!

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 10:15 AM

WARNING: The surgeon general has determined that "tail-twisting" can be hazardous to your health. :D

Adidas410s
07-24-2006, 10:15 AM

What was the other week 15 score??? I think it was at the thump, thump tournament in Levelland!!! ;)

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 10:19 AM

Alot closer than 53-20. :D

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
What was the other week 15 score??? I think it was at the thump, thump tournament in Levelland!!! ;) Ah, come on Adidas, my buddy and pal. I'm trying to get that no good, no account, scoundrel:D Sweetwater Red out of that hole he keeps hiding in when I show up.:devil:

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Alright, there's my sparring buddy now.:thumbsup:

Adidas410s
07-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Ah, come on Adidas, my buddy and pal. I'm trying to get that no good, no account, scoundrel:D Sweetwater Red out of that hole he keeps hiding in when I show up.:devil:

I've just gotta keep things fair and biased around here now...

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I've just gotta keep things fair and biased around here now... SHOW SOME COMPASSION:mad:

CenTexSports
07-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Compassion is over rated!

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Compassion is over rated! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 10:38 AM
I completely agree! :D

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 10:40 AM

That's what Gilmer said two years ago...:D :devil: :D

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I completely agree! :D

I thought you learned different from the "Teams You Like to Pull Against" thread. :D Of course, I've always known you were a "go for the throat" kind of gal, LHPM. :D

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Of course, I've always known you were a "go for the throat" kind of gal, LHPM. :D
:thumbsup: You're pretty smart! :D

wedo
07-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Football season that is....Seems like the board residents are showing the signs of end-of-season long-term football withdrawal. Much low-tolerance and desires for substansive football posts abound. I think folks are "crazy" from the heat. Everybody is trying to come up with interesting thread subject matter, and that is a positive sign. Hang in there mi amigos, only 39 short days before we can sit in the stands again and yell our hearts out and anticipation for each week's game will grow and grow and we can cuss and discuss the teams . It felt good in North Texas this weekend, with the 10 degree drop in temperatures....the cooler breezes actually felt like a "hint" of fall. In the meantime---try to be tolerant and "good" to each other----- good times are a-comin'.

Forget week 0!!! thats too late, i'll be watching the week of the fist Scrimmages!!!! There are a couple of good ones!!!!

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Forget week 0!!! thats too late, i'll be watching the week of the fist Scrimmages!!!! There are a couple of good ones!!!!

What is a fist scrimmage? :devil: I plan to go and watch the first scrimmages. :clap:

mustang04
07-24-2006, 07:35 PM
What was the other week 15 score??? I think it was at the thump, thump tournament in Levelland!!! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....HOLY CRAP that was GREAT!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
What is a fist scrimmage? :devil: I plan to go and watch the first scrimmages. :clap:

Well, for "fist" scrimmages, they make the players wear gloves---then in wk 0 they go "bare knuckle". :D

lostaussie
07-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Alot closer than 53-20. :D why you gotta keep bringing us into your fray:D last time i checked we gave up 61:doh:

lostaussie
07-24-2006, 08:15 PM
That's what Gilmer said two years ago...:D :devil: :D we didn't say that at halftime:D