PDA

View Full Version : crazyness

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 08:14 AM
euless trinity haka (mms://win81il.audiovideoweb.com/il81win15069/thehaka.wmv)

thought this was hilarious and had to share:D

Cameron Crazy
07-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Thats awsome!! #76 looks funny!:D

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 08:37 AM
i like how they all get into it....i know id be all over that dance....

:: starts practicing ::

:D :D :D

Cameron Crazy
07-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I would love to be the leader of that dance...But our coaches would prolly think that was stupid..

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I would love to be the leader of that dance...But our coaches would prolly think that was stupid..

wonder if its something they always do??? cause if so, im definatly making it out to one of their games this season:D

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 09:06 AM
Trinity's tribal dance an outgrowth of school's diversity

The newest champions from Tarrant County are not just another Texas high school football team.

Never in the lore of Friday Night Lights has a team had its own Pacific Islands tribal dance.

The best moves in Texas football belong to the Trinity Trojans, who stirred up a mini-craze by doing a 185-year-old indigenous chant and fist-pumping dance called the haka before and after games, ending with a state championship rendition Saturday in Round Rock.

http://www.trinitytrojanfootball.com/

and yes, they do it before every game:D

Euless Trinity's final haka Saturday was the sweetest all season. Offensive lineman Saia Falahola, a 310-pound senior, was almost brought to tears.

"I was getting really emotional," Falahola said. "That last haka will be one to remember."

That's because the thigh-slapping, arm-pumping, dance-and-chant routine that's preceded and followed each game came after what will be the most memorable of all: a win that gave Trinity its first football state championship.

CalallenWildcat
07-24-2006, 09:09 AM
You know what's even crazier? Some guy claiming to be of the Maori tribe in New Zealand signed up for TexasHSFootball.com and posted how angry he was that the Trinity football players would be so disrespectful of his culture. People are oversensitive these days