PDA

View Full Version : We need to change the name of the downlow...

panther power
07-24-2006, 07:55 AM
to something to the effect of snyder, sweetwater, and wylie...this is all that you see. I love a great game and good topic of discussion but latley this is all you see and it gets a little old....

How long can everyone on here go without talking about these schools?

injuredinmelee
07-24-2006, 07:56 AM
good question. Even your talking about em. Maybe come up with a topic that doesnt mention em?

panther power
07-24-2006, 07:58 AM
theres one that can't talk bout em'.....lol

injuredinmelee- X

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
good question. Even your talking about em. Maybe come up with a topic that doesnt mention em? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Sadly, these are probably the threads I have posted most on recently!

I have no willpower!:(

CalallenWildcat
07-24-2006, 08:30 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47386

:p

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47386

:p
:p :D

CalallenWildcat
07-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:p :D

You! :D

spiveyrat
07-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by panther power
to something to the effect of snyder, sweetwater, and wylie...this is all that you see. I love a great game and good topic of discussion but latley this is all you see and it gets a little old....

I've never talked about them. I don't usually read about them either. If I can do it, so can you. ;)

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
You! :D

hahahaha, seemed like i had too:D

Pmoney
07-24-2006, 01:11 PM

your just mad that your school isnt a part of a great rivalry

panther power
07-24-2006, 01:49 PM
yeah let me tell you, i lose sleep over that very thing....ROFL

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 01:53 PM
:weeping:

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 01:57 PM
to something to the effect of snyder, sweetwater, and wylie...this is all that you see.
If you can hold out, in a few weeks, it might need to be called the Cuero/Sinton board.....then, Sinton/Ingleside. And sometime in the middle, it will be WO-S/Jasper. :D

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If you can hold out, in a few weeks, it might need to be called the Cuero/Sinton board.....then, Sinton/Ingleside. And sometime in the middle, it will be WO-S/Jasper. :D
Like that has never been brought up.:tongue: :evillaugh

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 02:05 PM
If you can hold out, in a few weeks, it might need to be called the Cuero/Sinton board.....then, Sinton/Ingleside. And sometime in the middle, it will be WO-S/Jasper. :D Sinton/Cuero won't be as much fun as Sinton/Ingleside this year!! :devil:

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
your just mad that your school isnt a part of a great rivalry

That and being Sweetwater and Snyder's district door mat all those
years in 4A.

panther power
07-24-2006, 02:18 PM
you guys are funny as he**....LOL talk all this big bad stuff on a website... tough guys on here, really tough....lol

Pmoney
07-24-2006, 02:20 PM
well....i dont need to go to midland to tell you that Ft. Stockton is horrible compared to snyder, sweetwater, and wylie...that would be a waste of a trip....

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 02:22 PM
you guys are funny as he**....LOL talk all this big bad stuff on a website... tough guys on here, really tough....lol
What big bad stuff?:p

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 02:26 PM

Atleast you knew to get your boys in a REAL football program. :D :clap:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Atleast you knew to get your boys in a REAL football program. :D :clap:

:eek:

Ouch!!!

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek:

Ouch!!!

WHAT??? That had nothing to do with the Midland Greenwood
Rangers. I was comparing Ft. Stocton's program to Midland Lee's.
Look at his sig.

PS...:inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 03:22 PM
WHAT??? That had nothing to do with the Midland Greenwood
Rangers. I was comparing Ft. Stocton's program to Midland Lee's.
Look at his sig.

PS...:inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

I knew exactly what you were talking about....panther power and I discussed his signature just the other day.

Nevertheless, it was still an "OUCH" statement!!

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 03:23 PM
I knew exactly what you were talking about....panther power and I discussed his signature just the other day.

Nevertheless, it was still an "OUCH" statement!! Sure it wasn't an OWCHI.:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 03:30 PM

Nevertheless, it was still an "OUCH" statement!!

OK. I thought you may have believed I was comparing Lee to
Greenwood.

panther power
07-24-2006, 03:39 PM
LOL, this stuff is great....

panther power
07-24-2006, 03:42 PM
and that ouchi is going to make me lose sleep, what am i going to do? Life goes on fellas, life goes on...

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 03:48 PM
and that ouchi is going to make me lose sleep, what am i going to do? Life goes on fellas, life goes on...

You started this thread !!! It isn't our fault you brought a
stick (Ft. Stockton) to a gun fight (Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie).:D

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 03:48 PM

huh??

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 03:49 PM
You started this thread !!! It isn't our fault you brought a
stick (Ft. Stockton) to a gun fight (Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie).:D

You're so mean. Don't pick on him like that.....we can't help it if we are the ONLY ones on here representing our teams!!!!

:(

panther power
07-24-2006, 03:50 PM
LOL, whatever makes you feel like a man I am all for, if you need a website to make you feel like a bigger person then go for it buddy... who am I to tell you different? I posed a question and everybody is entitled to an opinion no matter how idiotic it may be...

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 03:51 PM
LOL, whatever makes you feel like a man I am all for, if you need a website to make you feel like a bigger person then go for it buddy... who am I to tell you different? I posed a question and everybody is entitled to an opinion no matter how idiotic it may be...

Chill dude....he's just kidding around!!;)

panther power
07-24-2006, 03:53 PM
narly dude! i'll take a chill pill ranger mom.... LOL this is so funny...

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 03:57 PM
narly dude! i'll take a chill pill ranger mom.... LOL this is so funny...

You are easily entertained!! :D

panther power
07-24-2006, 03:57 PM
guess you could say I like to b entertained.....

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 03:59 PM
guess you could say I like to b entertained.....

Well...you came to the right spot!!:p

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 03:59 PM
LOL, whatever makes you feel like a man I am all for, if you need a website to make you feel like a bigger person then go for it buddy... who am I to tell you different? I posed a question and everybody is entitled to an opinion no matter how idiotic it may be... ha/ha - see quote in my sig :D

panther power
07-24-2006, 04:03 PM
good sig.... right on point...

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ha/ha - see quote in my sig :D p4s, potstirrer of the 1st order.:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 04:08 PM

This doesn't make any sense. What does you starting this and
me reponding to it have to do with anything you're saying above?

Ranger Mom you might want to check Syndertigersrul's IP
against this guys too.

griff
07-24-2006, 04:08 PM

Hold on there, Panther Lady. The WO-S vs. Jasper rivalry has never been plastered on this board as much as ANYTHING related to Sweetwater, Snyder, or Wylie...and especially not during the long off-season months. I agree...SOME of the posters from those three schools either have no life or just don't know when to drop it. At least fans from WO-S and Jasper have their own boards, as well as a couple of "regional" boards, where they do most of their talking. Maybe someone from Wylie, Sweetwater, or Snyder can start their own instead of taking up so much space here.

It does get old.

panther power
07-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Panther Lady, rookie? have you read any of the previous posts? Silly griff, trix are for kids not your comments....LOl

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by griff
Hold on there, Panther Lady. The WO-S vs. Jasper rivalry has never been plastered on this board as much as ANYTHING related to Sweetwater, Snyder, or Wylie...and especially not during the long off-season months. I agree...SOME of the posters from those three schools either have no life or just don't know when to drop it. At least fans from WO-S and Jasper have their own boards, as well as a couple of "regional" boards, where they do most of their talking. Maybe someone from Wylie, Sweetwater, or Snyder can start their own instead of taking up so much space here.

It does get old.

:eek: :eek: Panther Lady???:eek: :eek:

ROFL!!

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 04:15 PM

It does get old. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3103/yawnfz4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3103/yawnfz4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3103/yawnfz4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3103/yawnfz4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 04:15 PM

Ranger Mom you might want to check Syndertigersrul's IP
against this guys too.

No need too!! I know panther power personally, they aren't the same!!

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 04:17 PM
No need too!! I know panther power personally, they aren't the same!!

Does he drink alot of coffee ?

Big Papa
07-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Panther Lady, rookie? have you read any of the previous posts? Silly griff, trix are for kids not your comments....LOl

i think he was talking to panther mom not you

panther power
07-24-2006, 04:22 PM
he was, just starting stuff, this is funny...

j_dog
07-24-2006, 04:25 PM

It does get old.
Hey, those threads don't bother me at all. I just don't read them! :D

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Hey, those threads don't bother me at all. I just don't read them! :D Well now there's a novel idea.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 04:27 PM
I guess Im just sick or something.

Those rivalry threads....no matter who they are, if they are ugly and full of trash talking......those are my favorite threads!!

I know they can easily get out of hand, but until they do, I enjoy them.

The more contraversy the better!:p

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Ya'll quit trying to high jack this Sweetwater
vs. Ft. Stockton rivalry thread! OMG I was laughing
so hard typing that I got tears in my eyes!:D

Big Papa
07-24-2006, 04:32 PM

Those rivalry threads....no matter who they are, if they are ugly and full of trash talking......those are my favorite threads!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 04:35 PM

It does get old.
Hang on a sec. I wasn't complaining about any rivalry threads. :cool:

I guess you can lump me in the "sick" category, too. Maybe it's because neither of us have much "talk" about our own teams and the games. :(

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Hang on a sec. I wasn't complaining about any rivalry threads. :cool:

I guess you can lump me in the "sick" category, too. Maybe it's because neither of us have much "talk" about our own teams and the games. :( Both of you are sick individuals!! :p :p

Adidas410s
07-24-2006, 04:37 PM

:thinking: :thinking:

We found the downlow "cool guy" here everybody. He can post...but once somebody tells him he said something dumb he pulls out the "I'm too cool for this place" card and then tries to laugh at you. I think this is schu's replacement! ;)

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Hey, those threads don't bother me at all. I just don't read them! :D
Dang, I'm sure going to miss Jody this fall. :devil: Think you can convince him to pop in every once in a while? :evillaugh :evillaugh ;)

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Both of you are sick individuals!! :p :p
And do you have a point? :p :p

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Both of you are sick individuals!! :p :p :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh Atta girl p4s.

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 04:39 PM
And do you have a point? :p :p It seems that lately you don't need one in order to post!!! :devil:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 04:39 PM

I guess you can lump me in the "sick" category, too. Maybe it's because neither of us have much "talk" about our own teams and the games. :(

I bet you right!!

It's kinda "sick" too that we don't have much to talk about regarding our teams, but yet we lead the post count!!:devil: :devil:

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2006, 04:40 PM
It's kinda "sick" too that we don't have much to talk about regarding our teams, but yet we lead the post count!!:devil: :devil: :thinking: :thinking:

:doh: :doh: Yes, that is sick. :D

pirate4state
07-24-2006, 04:43 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

:doh: :doh: Yes, that is sick. :D I hate to say, "I told you so!" :evillaugh :D

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 04:56 PM
It seems that lately you don't need one in order to post!!! :devil:
true... true...

j_dog
07-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Dang, I'm sure going to miss Jody this fall. :devil: Think you can convince him to pop in every once in a while? :evillaugh :evillaugh ;)
Jody will be dropping around, guaranteed! BH plays Jasper, at Jasper on Sept. 8th. BH finally got the guts to schedule some of the better 3a teams in pre-district. :D The only problem is that now, BH is 4a, so they are now playing their weak cousins down in 3a! ;) :D Too bad this is supposed to be a rebuilding year for Jasper. :(

LHPM, let the good times roll!!! :)