PDA

View Full Version : Snyder, Sweetwater, Wylie argument thread

WOS1
07-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Just thought I would give you guys your own thread to argue on instead of highjacking other innocent threads. Whenever you feel like debating, you can just come on over here and duke it out. That way the rest of us will not have to read through 40 posts of you guys going back and forth on a thread we are interested in. :p

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Just thought I would give you guys your own thread to argue on instead of highjacking other innocent threads. Whenever you feel like debating, you can just come on over here and duke it out. That way the rest of us will not have to read through 40 posts of you guys going back and forth on a thread we are interested in. :p

This is simply the nature of the board at this time. This start a
thread thing is done about 3 times a week. I'm tired of hearing
people complain about this.
I really get the impression that half the people on this board
would rather all Sweetwater, Wylie, and Snyder posters would
leave. I think that is pretty crappy. :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
07-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
This is simply the nature of the board at this time. This start a
thread thing is done about 3 times a week. I'm tired of hearing
people complain about this.
I really get the impression that half the people on this board
would rather all Sweetwater, Wylie, and Snyder posters would
leave. I think that is pretty crappy. :mad:

when the entire board is bogged down with the same crap:
Sweetwater is GOOD
Wylie cheats to stay 3a
Snyder is the red headed step child of the 3

it gets old. the material everyone is using is old. the arguements are stale.

thewyliefan
07-23-2006, 12:54 PM
i think i have yet to argue with any of the sweetwater or snyder posters on here or any other wylie fans recently, sooo why was wylie included on this?

District303aPastPlayer
07-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
i think i have yet to argue with any of the sweetwater or snyder posters on here or any other wylie fans recently, sooo why was wylie included on this?

seriously, take off the blinders and read the Most Successful 3A Programs ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last page ) page.

injuredinmelee
07-23-2006, 01:02 PM
its the same embeciles that have nothing else to argue so they bring up the Wylie cheats crap.

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
its the same embeciles that have nothing else to argue so they bring up the Wylie cheats crap.

Or in our case the missed XP.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

injuredinmelee
07-23-2006, 01:12 PM

when you only hae about 4 years of success to lean on I guess you have to find anything you can.

Ranger Mom
07-23-2006, 02:18 PM

Or the mustang bowl...:rolleyes:

or the fact that mustang04 "hammed" (I crack myself up at times) it up for the camera with the bronze snyder tiger.

I will tell you one thing...Black Magic has been the Snyder poster you love to hate for a while....I think SnyderTigersRul is making him look like a choir boy now!!

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think SnyderTigersRul is making him look like a choir boy now!!
:eek: :eek: Scary thought, but true. ;)

Ranger Mom
07-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: Scary thought, but true. ;)

What's sad is, I always seem to stick myself right in the middle of them too...

...I don't have anyone else I can argue with!!!!

I guess Greenwood and Snyder just aren't used to being district rivals yet, we don't know how to be mean to each other yet!!:D

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 02:35 PM
What's sad is, I always seem to stick myself right in the middle of them too...

...I don't have anyone else I can argue with!!!!

I guess Greenwood and Snyder just aren't used to being district rivals yet, we don't know how to be mean to each other yet!!:D

After ya'll beat them next season they'll come looking for you on
this board. :D

Ranger Mom
07-23-2006, 02:37 PM
After ya'll beat them next season they'll come looking for you on
this board. :D

LOL!! I'm not hard to find!

Gobbla2001
07-23-2006, 02:37 PM
I agree that it is rediculous as well and it gets annoying... because we all knows Swater is better than Snyder :D

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 02:38 PM
LOL!! I'm not hard to find!

True. Because you're never able to stay in invisible mode. :D

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I agree that it is rediculous as well and it gets annoying... because we all knows Swater is better than Snyder :D

And Cuero gains another fan...:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
07-23-2006, 02:39 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 02:40 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You're surprised by this ??? :thinking: :D :thinking:

Ranger Mom
07-23-2006, 02:43 PM
You're surprised by this ??? :thinking: :D :thinking:

Im not suprised by what he posted...I was just surprised that he added more fuel to the fire!

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Im not suprised by what he posted...I was just surprised that he added more fuel to the fire!

Uh-oh Dahop is here. Im gonna go hide. :eek: :D :eek:

Gobbla2001
07-23-2006, 02:49 PM

it's because I'm cool

DaHop72
07-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Uh-oh Dahop is here. Im gonna go hide. :eek: :D :eek: You've been doing a pretty good job of that lately.:devil:

Tiger Baseball
07-23-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey everybody all I'm doing is trying to show that Snyder has more class than what is being presented on this board by a choice few. :D :D :D :D

Gobbla2001
07-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Hey everybody all I'm doing is trying to show that Snyder has more class than what is being presented on this board by a choice few. :D :D :D :D

The only class Snyder has is Special Ed :eek: :D ;) :p

Big Papa
07-23-2006, 03:32 PM
ROFL :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
07-23-2006, 04:02 PM
The only class Snyder has is Special Ed :eek: :D ;) :p :tongue: :tongue: Go drink another beer.:cool:

DU_stud04
07-23-2006, 04:37 PM

lmao! haha,wasnt expecting that:clap: :clap: :D

Butkus
07-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:tongue: :tongue: Go drink another beer.:cool: Hey gobbla wanna go drink a cold one.

Old Green
07-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Hey gobbla wanna go drink a cold one. Gobbla's probably had 7 or 8 already.:D

Gobbla2001
07-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Gobbla's probably had 7 or 8 already.:D

Nope....

two... and I'm done for the day...:D

Old Green
07-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Nope....

two... and I'm done for the day...:D For once I out drank yA!:D

Gobbla2001
07-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Well, I got 59 minutes left to buy beer before this store here closes... so it may be on ha... I'm still thirsty but I'm tryin' to be good...

Old Green
07-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Well, I got 59 minutes left to buy beer before this store here closes... so it may be on ha... I'm still thirsty but I'm tryin' to be good... Ha !:clap: :D

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2006, 08:51 PM
It looks like the reverse psychology thread is working. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Snydertigersrul
07-23-2006, 10:32 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Tiger Baseball is the No. 1 student in Special Education

Gobbla2001
07-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

haha... I love people who can take jokes...

Maybe I like Snyder now...

or not... I dunno

Black_Magic
07-23-2006, 10:53 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Tiger Baseball is the No. 1 student in Special Education Dang it!! Your gona get the district sued for disclosing that confidential info!:clap:

RMAC
07-23-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm just gonna take this chance to make another useless post and say shut up.

STANG RED
07-24-2006, 06:39 AM

Wow, that is very sad for you, if it is true. He seems at least twice as smart as either you or Blackie.

DU_stud04
07-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Wow, that is very sad for you, if it is true. He seems at least twice as smart as either you or Blackie.

you didnt hear? they had to take remedial special education....and still dropped out

caution, these two are armed with extra big helmets.:D

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 07:24 AM

I agree it's annoying to hear Cuero on the board, especailly since they blew the last two state championships against lesser teams.:nerd:

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 07:57 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Tiger Baseball is the No. 1 student in Special Education Makes you wonder even more if STR is even from Snyder.

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Makes you wonder even more if STR is even from Snyder.

I've never thought he was!

injuredinmelee
07-24-2006, 09:45 AM
he and blackie ever been on at the same time?

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 09:46 AM
he and blackie ever been on at the same time?

SnyderTigersRul is ALWAYS invisible!!:thinking: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
07-24-2006, 09:47 AM
SnyderTigersRul is ALWAYS invisible!!:thinking: :thinking:
his alter ego maybe?
kind of like bubba joe and butkus?

Ranger Mom
07-24-2006, 09:49 AM
his alter ego maybe?
kind of like bubba joe and butkus?

I don't know...buuba joe and butkus at least have different IPs.

Haven't been able to run STRs yet to compare it!

Old Green
07-24-2006, 02:04 PM
I agree it's annoying to hear Cuero on the board, especailly since they blew the last two state championships against lesser teams.:nerd: Better to have blown it than never to have blown it ALL:devil: :p

SintonFan
07-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Better to have blown it than never to have blown it ALL:devil: :p
I have this feeling that tiggersdrool blows everything he has an opportunity to blow...;)

BMOC
07-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Dang it!! Your gona get the district sued for disclosing that confidential info!:clap:

HA HA HA......now that is funny! :D :clap:

RMAC
07-24-2006, 06:25 PM
I agree it's annoying to hear Cuero on the board, especailly since they blew the last two state championships against lesser teams.:nerd:

When was the last time Snyder went to state.

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
When was the last time Snyder went to state.

What sport

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 06:39 PM
I agree that it is rediculous as well and it gets annoying... because we all knows Swater is better than Snyder

You got it wrong, everyone knows that Snyder is better than Sweetwater even on a bad Day.

RMAC
07-24-2006, 07:02 PM
What sport

Oh I don't know . . . Let's try football. You know, it's the sport where you have a somewhat egg shaped ball made from a pig, you throw it around and run with it and even sometimes kick it through what are known as uprights.

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Oh I don't know . . . Let's try football. You know, it's the sport where you have a somewhat egg shaped ball made from a pig, you throw it around and run with it and even sometimes kick it through what are known as uprights.

We went to the playoffs last year and the state semifinals in 2004. Was it a misprint that Graham was left off last year's playoff bracket?:evillaugh

DaHop72
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM
We went to the playoffs last year and the state semifinals in 2004. Was it a misprint that Graham was left off last year's playoff bracket?:evillaugh I think you resemble someone from Valley City High School, personally.

Bullaholic
07-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Ain't it funny the difference a year makes---reference this post on the big "3" from last year.....and this was not the only one like it.

Stangster
Starter

Member #: 2002

The joke is on you, Zooleander! The fact is 4-3A has all 3 teams in the 4th round and like it or not they earned their way there. It sounds like sour grapes to argue who is a better team, the winner is always the better team when it counted and advances to the next round. 4-3A is an awesome district with 2 teams guarranteed to be in the semi-finals, its hard to argue with their success. It is a shame that one of 4-3A's teams must take out the other in D2, a task that no one else has been able to accomplish. Go 4-3A!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-30-2004 09:10 AM

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 07:25 PM

Well, at least Snyder can kick an extra point in a playoff game. :mad:

mustang04
07-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Well, at least Snyder can kick an extra point in a playoff game. :mad:
Snyder can not...maybe the kicker for the Snyder Highschool football team can, but snyder cant...snyder is a town and cant play football....silly goose

Snydertigersrul
07-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
Snyder can not...maybe the kicker for the Snyder Highschool football team can, but snyder cant...snyder is a town and cant play football....silly goose

Guess not, but we are 21-5 for the past two years, two district championships and whipped the Mustangs in the playoffs.:devil:

mustang04
07-24-2006, 07:42 PM
Guess not, but we are 21-5 for the past two years, two district championships and whipped the Mustangs in the playoffs.:devil:

i really don know how you get the word whipped for a score of 21-20?!?!?!:thinking: :thinking:

WOS1
07-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It looks like the reverse psychology thread is working. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Let's cross our fingers... :D

RMAC
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
We went to the playoffs last year and the state semifinals in 2004. Was it a misprint that Graham was left off last year's playoff bracket?:evillaugh

Go ahead and avoid the question, I really don't care. I asked you when was the last time Snyder went to state in football, and you know what I get from you? All of this crap and just another question that I know the answer to and it won't hurt my feelings to say it. We didn't make the playoffs, but I'm also not one of the village idiots on here that thinks since we have a coach who's son is a QB at UT that we're gonna win state every year, because I don't. You know how I know this? It's called logical thinking, you should try it some time. You really are the dumbest person I've ever met. I've met many, many dumb people in my life, but you have GOT to be at the head of that group.