AggieJohn
07-22-2006, 04:02 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2526104

Maroon87
07-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Gotta love "the U"...:rolleyes:

lostaussie
07-22-2006, 04:47 PM
not me, but unfortunately it could happen at any university at any time. it just seems to happen at some more than others.

AggieJohn
07-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
not me, but unfortunately it could happen at any university at any time. it just seems to happen at some more than others. which is long talk for" we can't control our players"

LH Panther Mom
07-22-2006, 05:38 PM
"Police said Meriweather used his gun legally."

WHAT?????? So, retaliation gun usage is okay? It doesn't seem to be self-defense, since they didn't shoot at him unless I missed something. :confused:

injuredinmelee
07-22-2006, 05:50 PM
the house being owned by the asst coach... that has trouble written all over it.

big daddy russ
07-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
"Police said Meriweather used his gun legally."

WHAT?????? So, retaliation gun usage is okay? It doesn't seem to be self-defense, since they didn't shoot at him unless I missed something. :confused:

Willie Cooper was shot in the buttocks when confronted in his yard Friday morning by an unknown person who fled after another player returned gunfire.

I think he was returning fire.

As much as I hate them, I'll give the U a pass this one time. I'm just thinking about what I'd do if someone came onto my property and threatening my roommate-- or worse yet, Amanda. They wouldn't be running after I got through with them. They wouldn't be moving period.